Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Your favourite characters after the leap - Page 2

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Angelbuffy: Thanks for your welcoming! 😊
Seems like most of us have the same likings πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: Angelbuffy

2)Amba (she is leaving laado in feb soo i think CVs would prolly kill her) πŸ˜­ & we wont be able to see mysterious MR. Khanna+Amba love track.

Yeah, it's sad that she's leaving, though she has a very good reason to do so. As I heard Amba won't be killed, but instead will go abroad (maybe to her Mr. Khanna^^) πŸ˜‰

@ JustJ: Hello! πŸ˜ƒ
Really just for Jhanvi? Well, she is a fantastic character (I'm repeating myself, aren't I? 😳) And as she has a lead role, I guess, you don't have to fear that she won't get enough attention^^ Pre-leap I watched the show just for Amba (and sometimes Sia), now I'm watching it for Karan and Jhanvi too^^

@ radt: Well, then you've missed a few things πŸ˜† But yeah, I like it even more since post-leap, actually the episodes pre-leap I really loved have benn those with Amba. I've watched it daily because of her, but now I'm watching it for other characters like Jhanvi, Dia and Shaurya^^

@ hunk10: Hey! :)
No, you aren't the only one who likes the both πŸ˜‰ Aw, I too wanted them to be paired together and was really disappointed when Jahnvi destroyed all my hopes 😭 They would've been such a cute couple. But as it seems we can't have everything πŸ˜† And I also am looking forward for much more scenes with them^^

Wow, guys, I'm getting more and more answers! And I'm surprised how much alike our likings are. Though, Karan and Jhanvi seems to top so far (I don't mind, love both of them^^) Hope to read more of your favourite characters after the leap! 😊

Best regards,
Hesperus <3
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good to see that most of us are on the same boatπŸ˜‰
Pre-leap, I used to feel like a fish out of water on this Forum because I never much liked Sia and positively found the RaSia scenes a boreπŸ₯±πŸ˜†
So I'm happy that most of us share our likes, if not our dislikesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
hunk10 thumbnail
 @Hesperus... buddy dat was a nice way of replyin to all... am actually new to indiaforum so pardon me if i go wrong with ma words but am happy dat  am not d only one who loves Karan n JanviπŸ˜ƒ
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hesperus.:- dittoπŸ˜†....... preleap , i will watch one episode once in a week , kabhi tho woh bhi nahin , i love Karan , poor thing and not found of Diya, i dont like gals crying πŸ˜†..........ya janavi, she was tasha in CID, hence here I am
hunk10 thumbnail
hey guys i guess we all shud ask d cvs togethr to start karan's lovetrack as well... i dnt know how to start so i thought perhaps u guys can helpπŸ˜•......
 it wud be fun to watch a reserved n strong guy with a soft heart inside to fall in love with someoneπŸ˜‰
wat say guys???

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hunk10

hey guys i guess we all shud ask d cvs togethr to start karan's lovetrack as well... i dnt know how to start so i thought perhaps u guys can helpπŸ˜•......

it wud be fun to watch a reserved n strong guy with a soft heart inside to fall in love with someoneπŸ˜‰
wat say guys???

Don't worry! Sooner or later, someone will come along πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amba
karan
jhaanvi
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: laado_007

Good to see that most of us are on the same boatπŸ˜‰

Pre-leap, I used to feel like a fish out of water on this Forum because I never much liked Sia and positively found the RaSia scenes a boreπŸ₯±πŸ˜†
So I'm happy that most of us share our likes, if not our dislikesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well, Sia was okay, though I was never a big fan of RaSia too and maybe won't ever be one. Guess, now you don't have to feel like a fish out of water πŸ˜† 

Hey hunk10 πŸ˜‰
As mentioned in my first post, I'm new to I-F too and english is actually my third language, so I won't say anything if you go wrong with a few words πŸ˜› Mistakes are human, after all.

Once a week will do it, JustJ πŸ˜‰  Though, I think you don't have to watch every single episode as you can understand the soap ater the leap even without knowing the whole story from before. Nonetheless I would recommend you the episodes with Amba (I'm not sure, but I think they started so in may or june?) They are worth seeing! 😍

Hello prya.harshiti! πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for your answer! As it seems, you fit pretty well to us πŸ˜† All the chracters you've listed, have great personalities; like them too^^

As much as I wanna know Karan's love interest too (concerning to hunk10's post), but I guess (like laado_007) that we've to be patient. Like she said, sooner or later we'll know it, though patience is not my strength πŸ˜† Nevertheless I hope for someone a little bit like Jhanvi. Someone with a loose gab and strong for herself, if you know, what I mean πŸ˜† 

Wish you all best regards,
Hesperus <3
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago