Your favourite characters after the leap

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys :)

I'm new at I-F, but I've read a lot of posts and dicussions in here before, so I couldn't hold it any longer and just registered to share my thoughts with you. As you can see, I like NAIDL, in fact I love this soap, it's my favourite one ๐Ÿ˜Š And unlike many of the viewers, who stopped watching it because of Raghav and Sia's death and the leap, I love it since the leap even more than before. But that doesn't matter right now, I guess ๐Ÿ˜› 

So, back to topic. I would like to know, who is/are your favourite charakter/s after the leap in NAIDL? Don't know why, but I'm always interested in other's likings ๐Ÿ˜‰ To start of, I'll give you my favourite ones:

Two characters are ranking my top 1, but to begin with one of them; Karan. I really love his character and how he is portrayed. Outwardly, he seems to have a hard shell, which comes out especially when he has to deal with a job from his father. But inside he has a soft core, if you can say so. He acts as if he would be strong (what he sure is), yet also quit vulnerable, what I noticed when it came to Joginder and how he and Ammaji treat him. And I like his attitude towards Dia, their bonding is so cute ๐Ÿ˜

And the second one would be Jhanvi (who would've thought^^). She's just, well, I don't know, how to describe it, so natural, I would say. Her behavior is loose and her mind is always cheerful, she enjoys her life as much as she can. Though, what I like the most is, how she tries to help Dia and the special bounding of the two, although they have no idea, that they're sisters. So, I admire Jhanvi's whole character, her funny moments and her behavior towards Dia ๐Ÿ˜†

Well, this two would be my total favourites, but I also like others, e.g. Dia, she is a nice person, you can't dislike her. Although she cries a lot (to much for my liking), but first she smiles now more and more and second her behavior is just understandable, after all, she was brought up that way.
Then of course Amba; who doesn't like her? Though, I have to say, that a liked daku Amba much more. Wedding plannerjust doesn't suite her.
Then there would be Avtar, Santosh, Aditiya and recently Shaurya (he's funny anda perfect complement to Dia).

Uff, this post got longer than I planned, but well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Besides, sorry for any mistakes in my post; english is my third language and I'm still learning it, so it's not that easy for me to write in english.

Now, I hope I'll get a few answers; I'm really interested, what your favourite characters are! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Best regards,
Hesperus <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to IF๐Ÿ˜ƒ
A very well written post ๐Ÿ‘
My favoutires among the females are:
1) Amba- I love her โ˜บ๏ธ!! I started watching the soap only for her!! She is simply AMAZING!! There has never been an on-screen character that I have loved more ๐Ÿ˜›But you are right, I loved the Daku Amba better๐Ÿ˜ณFor me, MAIDL started on April 14th and ended on June 11th!!

2) Ammaji- Well, she may have grey shades about her, but Ammaji ROCKS โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Her dialouges are superb and she is one of a kind!! I'm a big time fan of hers ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I really really loved her bonding with Amba!

Most of the people on IF dont agree that Ammaji loved Amba,, but somehow I feel that she loved Amba more than all her sons put togetherโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—.
I really loved the scene when Ammaji comes to see her at night when she comes to know that Amba is her daughter๐Ÿ˜, the scene where she rebukes Joginder for talking ill of her daughter๐Ÿ˜and the scene where she tells everybody in the havelli that Amba is her daughter๐Ÿ˜.
Infact I love all the scenes where there was an interaction btw Amba and Ammaji๐Ÿ˜Šโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
They were so cute together๐Ÿค—.
Infact,that was the only time I got emotionally involved with any soap,ever!
Kudos to all those people who have had a hand in the making of Amba and Ammaji โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

3) Jhanvi- She's just soo cut and her bonding with Amba, Dia and Karan is ๐Ÿ˜

4) Dia-she's really a sweetheart ๐Ÿ˜ณThough ofcourse, she's too meek and docile for my liking.

5) Sheela Chachi- Amazing woman!! She's solid rock, as people of this Forum call her!!
I want her back ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Now coming to the men:

1) Karan- You have described him very well!! So I'm just going to say ditto ๐Ÿ˜›

2) Gajender- His comic sense deserves a standing ovation ๐Ÿคฃ

3) Avtar- What a guy!! Hats off to him ๐Ÿ‘

4) Shaurya- as of now, he's alright. But I'm sure he's doing all these because daddy told him to
Hesperus thumbnail
@laado_007: Thanks for the welcoming! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, I can't say that I like Ammaji, though she is a very interesting character and as I remember, she's the first character in a soap (that I watched) who hasn't changed much, even after everything Sia has done. And you're right, her dialouges are really good. I also agree that she loved Amba. Not sure if she loved her more then her sons, but we won't never know, as it seems. I liked the episodes in which Ammaji got to know, that Amba is actually her daughter and the scenes between the both after that revelation were great too ๐Ÿ˜  So, it's kind of new for me, that someone likes her, but that was the reason I opened this thread; to learn others liking^^

Originally posted by: laado_007

2) Gajender- His comic sense deserves a standing ovation ๐Ÿคฃ

I totally agree to that ๐Ÿ˜† His english is just hilarous; even bad characters need their funny moments, don't they?

Right now I like Shaurya. But if he really does, what he does just because daddy says so, well... this would be a surprise and somewhat like Raghav and Sia's relationship, wouldn't it? At first Raghav too pretended to love Sia because of his mother, so. I hope this isn't the case...

Thanks for your answer, it was really interesting ๐Ÿ˜‰ Seems like most of our likings are similar^^

best regards,
Hesperus <3
kajal_aarav thumbnail
i agree completey Karan is the man i love him. then jhanvi and dia. love them all but Karan tops my list i just love him. 
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
janvi. she is da bst.
Hesperus thumbnail
@ kajal_aarav: Hey! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Well, then we are already three, aren't we? And I absolutely agree to you, he's just a loveable character^^ Before the leap I loved Raghav and now it's Karan ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ reena544: Hey! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Seems like you have a clear favourite. But yeah, Jhanvi is great and right now the best female character in this show (for me^^) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks for your answers, guys! Hope, I'll get more๐Ÿ˜†

Best regards,
Hesperus <3
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
EstelleEvenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

and Welcome to IF Hesperus.

well my favorites are:

1) Karannnnnnnnnnnnn โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†
2)Amba (she is leaving laado in feb soo i think CVs would prolly kill her) ๐Ÿ˜ญ & we wont be able to see mysterious MR. Khanna+Amba love track. 
2) Jhanvi-Dia ๐Ÿฅณ
3)Avatar and Santosh.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jhanavi , watching it only for her .

Karan

guy for diya

Amba,

Avtar

santosh /chachi ........
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hardly ever caught a glimpse of the show pre-leap.
But post-leap.... I love watching it for Diya-Shaurya and Jhanvi!
hunk10 thumbnail
Guys wat i understood aftr reading all d articles is dat am not d only one who likes karan n janvi ad most n am happy about it....
Karan d guy is quite manly enuf to carry evrythng on his shoulder widout any pain...
Janvi is d gal who makes even boring n dull scenes more n more interesting.... So wished dat dese two guys hd been paired togthr but it didnt happen๐Ÿ˜ญ
But ma favourites r gonnna be Karan n Janvi for sure... dey r d heart of laado now, wanna see more scenes of them....