Fan Fictions

UNNAMED RELATIONSHIP( mjht ff) |updated| (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 19

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
nicee promo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanugr8fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UNNAMED RELATIONSHIP( mjht ff) |updated| (Page 14)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanugr8fan

IF-Rockerz

Sanugr8fan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Tonguefinalllly!!  an update!!!...wow...i must say dis story is goin REAL GR8!!.
if u doooo agreee wit me....jus press d like buttton!!....n b sure to commment!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
S. Hi miss gunjan bhusan i m dr. Samrat shergill
G. Helloo dr.(smal sweet smile)
S. Hm...tho aap hai humare new patient...i m soo lucky to hv u (says with excitement bt then control ) i mean to treat u.
G. (confused)
S. Vase jb nurse ne door knock kiya tha tho i got vry irretated 4 disturbing me.
G. Kyun bohat impt kaam kr rhe the kya?
S. Ya...flirt karne mae busz tha (mumring to himself)
G. Kya?
S. I mean nhi zayada koi impt kaam nhi tha...actuly i should b thankful 2 her.
G.(again gets confused on this sudden change bcoz few min bfor he said that he got irretated)
S. I mean agr wo muje disturb na karte tho main aap jase beautiful grl se kase milta (he started flirting with gunjan leaving 2 that nurse)
G. (unconsiously blush dont know y herself also)

Then samrat asked nurse to giv her case file n mak her sit on sofa so he cn check her legs. Aftr studing her case he startd checking her legs. He checked each n evry finger of her feet n when she felt no pain he got lit worried bt didn't showed to her. He ws kept on talking to her n within no time she got adjsted with him. Then he asked nurse to tk her 4 some tests n call her any relative to whom he cn discus her case)

Aftr some time samrat ws again busz in flirting with nurse when d door knocks n again he got irretated.)
S. Yes..come in (n makes a face)
Nupur enters to cabin.
Samrat POV
ye kon hai samrat? Jalde yaad kr...iske tho na shakal dekhe hai or naam bhi nhi yaad aa rha. Kahe aaj ki date k lea ise tho nhi promise kiya...nhi..nhi. Koi baat nhi hoge mare koi gf abhi pta lg jayga)
S. Hello sweetheart...i mised u soooo much. (with a big smile on face)
N. What (consused on his words)
S. Gussa kyun ho rhi ho jaan...mujhe yaad hai hame date pr jana hai
(nupur getting more angry)
N. Dekhia mera naam nupur...(smrat again intrepts b4 she completes sentence)
S. Of course...nups tumhara naam kase bhul sakta hoe...bolu khan legane ka promise kiya tha mane...(in flirting tone)
N. App mare pure baat sunege (in a worning tone) mera naam nupur bhushan hai or main gunjan bhushan ki behan hoe...
S. Oh..yane app mare gf nhi hai...(clearing his confusion)
N. Aap ko apne gf k shakal or naam yaad nhi rhte kya (giving tont to him)
S. Actuly itne sare hai na tho confusion ho jati hai (says with a smile n inocent voice)
N. (make a disbeleave face on this) apne mujhe bulaya tha gunjan k bare mae koi baat karne k lea
S. Oh...yes plz sit.
(he take out file of gunjan n being a dr he seriously tells nupur abt gunjan case leaving his flirty behaviour aside. He tells her that gunjan cn walk again bt it will depend on her own willpower. Her injuries r stil their so it will b dificult 4 her bt she hs to keep on trying otherwise it cn b too late. She gets tensed on this bt samrat ensures her that he will try his bst 2 give gud treatment to her n make her walk again. N aftr discusion samrat again comes to his mood)
S. Vase i mst say ur sis is too preaty .
N. Thks (with a simple smile)
S. Bilkul aap pr gye hai.,
N. (maks a disbelif face again...n thinks esa flirt dr mare bahan ka ilaj karega)
Samrat laughs at this n nupur too givs a smile n leaves from there.
Days were passing samrat bcome a vry gud frd of nupur n gunjan both. Gunjan started liking him bt always denies her feeling 4 him thinking abt her condition. Even samrat liks her actuly he started loving her. Nupur always keep on trying to b normal with them...to keep a fake smile on face n 1 month passed lik that only)
Gunjan n nupur r in hospital room n busz in their talkings. Gunjan siting on bed n nupur is cutting fruits 4 her.
G. Yaad hai di jb hum chote the tho hamesha apne rajkumar k bare mae baate kiya karte the.
N. Hm...
G. Main hmesha kehti thi ki ek din mera rajkumar ayega or mujhse shadi kr k mujhe hmesha k lea le jayga...
N. Ha yaad hai...
G. Mare story bohat simple hoti thi bt tumhare bohat intresting hoti thi. Tumhare lov story mae hmesha ek chudhal hua karte thi jo tumhare rajkumar or tumhe alag karna chahti thi bt hmesha ek angel bhi hota tha jo tumhare madat kiya karta tha tumhe tumhare rajkumar tk pohanchane k lea (nupur's eyes gets moist). Hena di...
(nupur unconciously says)
N. Na koi rajkumar ayega or na hi mare madat karne koi angel...
(gunjan gets lit confuse on hearing nupur's words when sudenly door opens n samrat comes with a sweet kiling smile)

S. Kya main andar aa sakta hoe.
G. Aona samrat tumhe puchne ki zarorat hai kya?
N. (again maks herself normal) tumhare shift tho over ho gye hai na tho tum yhan...
S. Kya nupur tum bhi na...mujhe apne frds k milne k lea apne shift ka wait karna padega kya? Mera man kr rha tha tho main aa gya tum logo se milne (sys with so much of inocence)
Gunur smiles. Sudenly nupur felt lik vomiting so she runs towards washroom. Sajan gets worried. Aftr few min's she comes out n her face ws totaly pale)
G. Kya hua di (in a worry tone)
N. Wo kuch nhi bas ase hi (she ws so scared from inside n she jst want to close this topic)
S. Kuch kase nhi...shakal dekhe hai apne kitne weak lg gye ho chalu cabin mae shayad food poisoning hoge main cheak kr leta hoe.
N. (gets more scare at this bcoz she ws knowing d reason of her vomitings) nhi koi baat nhi wo aaj... wo chat zayada kha le thi tho shayad usse ki vajah se hai...
S. Tum itna formal kyun ho rhi ho come on abhi cheak kr deta hoe...(tries to tk her with him gently holding her arm)
N. (pushes her arm back in a anger n shouts on him) mane kha hai na koi jarorat nhi hai..
Sajan gets shocked on her such action.
G. Tho tum itna chilla kyun rhi ho di?(says in a soft n inocent voice)
N. (on this nupur realises hw he shouted unnesarily on samrat) i m sory samrat wo bs pta nhi kase...
S. Its ok nupur...
N. Wo mujhe late ho rha hai tho main chalti hoe ghr pr koi kaam hai.

S. Ok so bye...bt ek baar cheak up kra late tho...
N. Its ok...main bilkul theak hoe (n then she moves towards gunjan n hugs her) bye gunjan...bye samrat (with a fake smile n she leaves from there)
Aftr an hour she is in her home. She decides to call sheena as it ws confirmed that she is pregnent
N. Helloo...(hesitatingly)
Sh. Ha nupur bolu..
N. Wo mane apko batane k lea call kiya tha ki its confirmed that.,that i m pregnent...
Sh. Wao nupur thats great...nw listen to my next plan (n she tells her abt next steps of plan)
N. Ji...(she almost cried n cuts d call)

Nupur's POV
Hey bagwan kl main unhe kase face karuge...kase?

~~too...ab kya he sheena ka naya plan??...kya samrat hi he nupur ke story ka angel??.....mya mayank samajh payega nupur ki sacchai ko......ye saabbhhh kuch jjane ke liye..plzzz w8 for koyal dii's next upd8!!~~Tongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfanarjunkidiwaniBhawna_arti...Mitali...kirti123iluvsalmanpatakha-guddiFavouriteofall-Samira-sreevijayanFaria.Silent.Dreamer

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
hey dear
really great update
i felt happy for Sajan
but felt bad 4 nups-  i hate sheena.
i hope she will get all the happiness soon
awesome update-
eagerly waiting for next update

do update next part soon