Shanti Massi's Grand Entry!!! (Page 8)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Shwets just adding more punch lines from today's episode:

KK: Synthetic takiyon mein ka problem hai?
Dolly didi: Synthetic ke takiyon se masi ji ka Dharam brastha ho jayaga........LOL

KK:Gopi tumne masi ji ka kamra saaf kiya ya nahi(double meaning)?
Gopi:Bilkul saaf kar diya.....Saara saman main bahar nikal kar ek side rakh diya aur wahan pe chatiy bicha diROFL

Masi:Kisa lena jana hai.........koi aur mehman aa raha hai?
KK:Masi ji
Sanjana:Dadi ji
Dolly:Waheguru di mehar(God keep ur hand on us)ROFL
Gopi:Hey baghwanROFL

Masi:Kyun bhi KK mujhe station lena kyun nahi aaya?.........Ara bata na kyun nahi aaya station?
Kk:Par apna chithi main likha tha ki aap sham ki train se aana wali hai
Masi:Sham ki train se aana wali thi par Meri packing pehla hogi isliya Shubh ki train sa aa gayi....tu apna dimag bhi to laga sakta thaROFL

hahaha.........the last line.......ws a bomb.....ultimate..LOLLOLLOLseriously........n the expressions on KK's face........jus fab......this track will surely lead 2 many posts everyday...LOL

Ya garima I also loved that line..........These CVs sometimes are absolutely geniusBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Sinha18Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@rubal...i have been trying to download that part...till now couldnt..some prb with the site...bt yesterdays lines were just fab...loved it...

Heres the link try it

thanks for the link yar..i saw it 2 or 3 times...bt i always download from startv.in...
its official videos...but some prb now...will do it when it gets ok....thanks for the link...il watch it after sometime...to see what lines u specified...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged

@rubal...i have been trying to download that part...till now couldnt..some prb with the site...bt yesterdays lines were just fab...loved it...

Heres the link try it

thanks for the link yar..i saw it 2 or 3 times...bt i always download from startv.in...
its official videos...but some prb now...will do it when it gets ok....thanks for the link...il watch it after sometime...to see what lines u specified...

U r welcome Shwetu(hope u dont mindEmbarrassed)..............And seriously the site which i gave u theirs quality is much betterBig smile
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Heres the link try it

U r welcome Shwetu(hope u dont mindEmbarrassed)..............And seriously the site which i gave u theirs quality is much betterBig smile

u call me anything u want....
startv.in is the official website and the videos are of high quality compared to all...even the link u gave...try and see....i usually download from there only...

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Heres the link try it

u call me anything u want....
startv.in is the official website and the videos are of high quality compared to all...even the link u gave...try and see....i usually download from there only...

I usually see  SGP on this site becoz in Canada its like one week behind India........Cant wait to see the episode daily so watch it there only.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
@rubal...oh...so u dont watch SGP on TV..and tell me India and Canada's time variation...how many hours??

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

@rubal...oh...so u dont watch SGP on TV..and tell me India and Canada's time variation...how many hours??

Nooooooo............I watch it online only.SGP comes on TV here but its one week behind India(today I saw the scene when Disha and Rajni were preparing Suhana for SR).............I think we are like 13 and half hour behind India during Winter and In summer we are 12 and half hour behind IndiaBig smile

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Nooooooo............I watch it online only.SGP comes on TV here but its one week behind India(today I saw the scene when Disha and Rajni were preparing Suhana for SR).............I think we are like 13 and half hour behind India during Winter and In summer we are 12 and half hour behind IndiaBig smile

so does that mean u havent slept...i mean u were online all the time...
dont think iam chasing u off...LOL
but no rest???

Go to top