Sasural Genda Phool

Shanti Massi's Grand Entry!!! (Page 6)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@rubal...seriously the last promo to my knowledge is for the last mahaepisode....they did not even have one for the confession or anything...Angry

I guess becoz of many shows they have ,they seems to forget which show they haveLOL

its kind of weird...maximum promos nowadays are the upcoming shows..which is going to come..
sometimes they show the existing ones...but never SGP....earlier it was not like tat...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
@ Shweta : So my guess was rite.........They are always like this.If they didnt put any promo for confession how can we expect from them to put promo for MahaepisodeAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

@ Shweta : So my guess was rite.........They are always like this.If they didnt put any promo for confession how can we expect from them to put promo for MahaepisodeAngry

i think there will be one for mahaepisode...all mahaepisode shows will have one...so waiting for that...and btw hectic discussion going in JDJ...just read a few...and my god!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

i think there will be one for mahaepisode...all mahaepisode shows will have one...so waiting for that...and btw hectic discussion going in JDJ...just read a few...and my god!!!

Yaar i started with one comment and they all started fighting LOL........Just read my comment on there........I was feeling bad after writing that commentBig smile

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Yaar i started with one comment and they all started fighting LOL........Just read my comment on there........I was feeling bad after writing that commentBig smile

that always happens...and thats y i stick only to this forum...
there will be disagreements but it will be within limit...and everyone respects each other and others comments also...Smile
i dont go to any other forum for discussions...i went to JDJ to see for any news...and saw this discussion....ran off from there and back here....Big smile

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

that always happens...and thats y i stick only to this forum...
there will be disagreements but it will be within limit...and everyone respects each other and others comments also...Smile
i dont go to any other forum for discussions...i went to JDJ to see for any news...and saw this discussion....ran off from there and back here....Big smile

@bold: ROFL ROFL

Yaar wud u believe No one Knows how to discuss anything there..........There people are fans of other contestants so they feel like bashing other contestants..........i got furious to see Bad thing written about Ragzzz so i commented very angrilyLOL  
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
@rubal...ok lets not chat here.....back to topic..shanti massi was so funny...looking forward to her...

i mean i got reminded of some very elderly people in our family...they live off out the city...and whenver they are going to come...all things will be set...proper dress and all....

iam loving this track eventhough it has just started...

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

@rubal...ok lets not chat here.....back to topic..shanti massi was so funny...looking forward to her...

i mean i got reminded of some very elderly people in our family...they live off out the city...and whenver they are going to come...all things will be set...proper dress and all....

iam loving this track eventhough it has just started...

Sudden change of track Shweta..............Anyways coming to point,Actually I m from Punjab and u know there are lots of Village aunties and they have different kind of tone in speaking and how they speak(in funny tone)..........Masi reminded me of those ladies Big smile

Go to top