India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Shanti Massi's Grand Entry!!! (Page 5)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
@febs and rubal..very true...when all the tracks are shown..we find progress in all the tracks..and there is no drag...the last 2 episodes are perfect examples for that...

@rubal...hygenic vichar was awesome...and sanju's expression when massi kept asking to change her dress was too good....its going to be full on fun from now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindGurpreetDYusBee

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
@shwets: BTW where were u???exam finish hogya ya nhi??????Big smile..............Coming back to episode precap seems to be funny one,Abh suhana legi Ishaan ki class(in a way Sona ka badla legi abh hamari BholiLOL)...............Did u notice shweta there was no infact a single Sushaan scene today or i didnt see the episode properly?????(Kahin Sona se milna to nahi gaya tha America)ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

@shwets: BTW where were u???exam finish hogya ya nhi??????Big smile..............Coming back to episode precap seems to be funny one,Abh suhana legi Ishaan ki class(in a way Sona ka badla legi abh hamari BholiLOL)...............Did u notice shweta there was no infact a single Sushaan scene today or i didnt see the episode properly?????(Kahin Sona se milna to nahi gaya tha America)ROFL

republic day yar..so holiday...one exam tomr and thats it...Big smile
no there was no sushaan scene yesterday and still it was a good episode...
@bold...ROFLROFL

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@bold...ROFLROFL

BTW Happy Republic Day.......................
@Bold :Best of Luck for that.....................They shud have put Ishaan in atleast one scene(just to show we are not chattingLOL)

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

@bold...ROFLROFL

@Bold :Best of Luck for that.....................They shud have put Ishaan in atleast one scene(just to show we are not chattingLOL)

happy republic day to u too...wish in the thread also...
and thanks for the wishes...tomrs exam will go on well i suppose as its creativity paper...
ok to make it not chatting...Wink
iam waiting for the mahaepisode promo....there are always no promos for SGP...Confused

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

@bold...ROFLROFL

happy republic day to u too...wish in the thread also...
and thanks for the wishes...tomrs exam will go on well i suppose as its creativity paper...
ok to make it not chatting...Wink
iam waiting for the mahaepisode promo....there are always no promos for SGP...Confused

Seriously Shweta ,I dont live in India so dont know about promos.........Did SP never show any promo regarding SGP????I guess they are being stupid as they dont put their no:2 show's promoAngry

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
@rubal...seriously the last promo to my knowledge is for the last mahaepisode....they did not even have one for the confession or anything...Angry

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

@rubal...seriously the last promo to my knowledge is for the last mahaepisode....they did not even have one for the confession or anything...Angry

I guess becoz of many shows they have ,they seems to forget which show they haveLOL

Go to top