India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Shanti Massi's Grand Entry!!! (Page 3)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!Going by posts i have read so far I cant wait to watch the episode......Feeling  like running from my University nowLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I loved Shanti Mausi,s entrance, she played it perfectly, couldnt wait to see her and Suhana,s encounter!!! it would be DABANG!!! Ishaan kay mazay honay walay hain, Himanshu is right. Today Kamal Kishore Sahab reminded me of Ishaan infront of Miss S, as Ishaan was always doing Sona Sona and now Kamal Kishore is going to do Mausi Mausi, Ishaan bought globe and doll, Kamal Kishore bought calander and looking for Cotton Takya!!!
Loved her Takya Kalaam, we use to have a maid whose name was Rahiman!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18YusBeeShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Me too found entry of Massi enjoyable... I loved her appearance and style... waiting for her interaction with Suhana actually...LOL

Oh yes I can't wait till Suhana comes to her mayka, there will be fireworks trust me. Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Me too found entry of Massi enjoyable... I loved her appearance and style... waiting for her interaction with Suhana actually...LOL

Oh yes I can't wait till Suhana comes to her mayka, there will be fireworks trust me. Dancing

Ohhh Be careful with what u wish for....LOL   I think Dadiji is going to be at Kashyaps to meet them all.  LOL  But Fireworks is what going to happen......... Wink   I forgot is this the dadi who was trying to get sanjana married ?  Poor Sanjana ja kapade pahen ke aa...LOL

Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Ohhh Be careful with what u wish for....LOL   I think Dadiji is going to be at Kashyaps to meet them all.  LOL  But Fireworks is what going to happen......... Wink   I forgot is this the dadi who was trying to get sanjana married ?  Poor Sanjana ja kapade pahen ke aa...LOL

No no she's not there to get Sanjana married, she's here to get KK married-again. She'll say both of your daughter will not live you forever so you have to marry someone at least for company.....it'll be hilarious track with the bride selection and of course Suhana will argue with her till she can!!! LOL Its going to be a treat to watch..honestly though, we'll see the best KK -Suhana scenes during this track. Its going to be fun, emotional, riot and more, if they follow OBS.
Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

No no she's not there to get Sanjana married, she's here to get
KK married-again. She'll say both of your daughter will not live you forever so you have to marry someone at least for company.....it'll be hilarious track with the bride selection and of course Suhana will argue with her till she can!!! LOL Its going to be a treat to watch..honestly though, we'll see the best KK -Suhana scenes during this track. Its going to be fun, emotional, riot and more, if they follow OBS.Wink

One moment  ROFL  Now I'm fine & hilarious allready....LOL  KK's marriage wow.... I thought she going after Sanjana ........ LOL

Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

No no she's not there to get Sanjana married, she's here to get
KK married-again. She'll say both of your daughter will not live you forever so you have to marry someone at least for company.....it'll be hilarious track with the bride selection and of course Suhana will argue with her till she can!!! LOL Its going to be a treat to watch..honestly though, we'll see the best KK -Suhana scenes during this track. Its going to be fun, emotional, riot and more, if they follow OBS.Wink

One moment  ROFL  Now I'm fine & hilarious allready....LOL  KK's marriage wow.... I thought she going after Sanjana ........ LOL

Yes dear its going to be very funny and chaotic for a while at the Bajpayee residence especially when Suhana comes over...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViewsShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Seriously wat an episode.................Just finished watching and WOW wat an episode...........What did KK said when Masi said main abhi safar se aayi hu ashirwad lena ki jaroorat nahi hai.......Masi ji kya hygienic wichar hai ROFL ROFL...............Havent heard these words from anyone

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 25 January 2011 at 7:42pm

Shwets1502

Go to top