Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

I guess becoz of many shows they have ,they seems to forget which show they have๐Ÿ˜†

its kind of weird...maximum promos nowadays are the upcoming shows..which is going to come..
sometimes they show the existing ones...but never SGP....earlier it was not like tat...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shweta : So my guess was rite.........They are always like this.If they didnt put any promo for confession how can we expect from them to put promo for Mahaepisode๐Ÿ˜ก
Shwets1502 thumbnail

@ Shweta : So my guess was rite.........They are always like this.If they didnt put any promo for confession how can we expect from them to put promo for Mahaepisode๐Ÿ˜ก

i think there will be one for mahaepisode...all mahaepisode shows will have one...so waiting for that...and btw hectic discussion going in JDJ...just read a few...and my god!!!
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i think there will be one for mahaepisode...all mahaepisode shows will have one...so waiting for that...and btw hectic discussion going in JDJ...just read a few...and my god!!!

Yaar i started with one comment and they all started fighting ๐Ÿ˜†........Just read my comment on there........I was feeling bad after writing that comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Yaar i started with one comment and they all started fighting ๐Ÿ˜†........Just read my comment on there........I was feeling bad after writing that comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ

that always happens...and thats y i stick only to this forum...
there will be disagreements but it will be within limit...and everyone respects each other and others comments also...๐Ÿ˜Š
i dont go to any other forum for discussions...i went to JDJ to see for any news...and saw this discussion....ran off from there and back here....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
GurpreetD thumbnail

that always happens...and thats y i stick only to this forum...
there will be disagreements but it will be within limit...and everyone respects each other and others comments also...๐Ÿ˜Š
i dont go to any other forum for discussions...i went to JDJ to see for any news...and saw this discussion....ran off from there and back here....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@bold: ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Yaar wud u believe No one Knows how to discuss anything there..........There people are fans of other contestants so they feel like bashing other contestants..........i got furious to see Bad thing written about Ragzzz so i commented very angrily๐Ÿ˜†  
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@rubal...ok lets not chat here.....back to topic..shanti massi was so funny...looking forward to her...

i mean i got reminded of some very elderly people in our family...they live off out the city...and whenver they are going to come...all things will be set...proper dress and all....

iam loving this track eventhough it has just started...
GurpreetD thumbnail

@rubal...ok lets not chat here.....back to topic..shanti massi was so funny...looking forward to her...

i mean i got reminded of some very elderly people in our family...they live off out the city...and whenver they are going to come...all things will be set...proper dress and all....

iam loving this track eventhough it has just started...

Sudden change of track Shweta..............Anyways coming to point,Actually I m from Punjab and u know there are lots of Village aunties and they have different kind of tone in speaking and how they speak(in funny tone)..........Masi reminded me of those ladies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Sudden change of track Shweta..............Anyways coming to point,Actually I m from Punjab and u know there are lots of Village aunties and they have different kind of tone in speaking and how they speak(in funny tone)..........Masi reminded me of those ladies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i changed track as we were speaking of JDJ...๐Ÿ˜‰
massi is reminding me of many people...there are few elders in village...whom even our parents think twice before speaking...๐Ÿ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail

i changed track as we were speaking of JDJ...๐Ÿ˜‰
massi is reminding me of many people...there are few elders in village...whom even our parents think twice before speaking...๐Ÿ˜†

Yaaaaaaaaaaa Fultooooooooo agree with you๐Ÿ˜†