Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ss Dirty,rotten scoundrels Epilogue@92 (Page 92)

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
hiii shreya...
u kno this ff was like a slick hollywood thriller...
simply mindblowing...
loved it

reva

dimpzz Goldie
dimpzz
dimpzz

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hey shreya!
that was a roller coster ride!
really amazing FF!!!
and the ending was so abrupt!
i mean everything happened all of a sudden
daadi ma gets a heart attack maan and dev become the 'good-good' brothers, arjun makes his entry into the mansion and shoots sameera and gets jailed...ufff!!! soo much happnend!!
and yea all of them were big time scoundrels LOL
really loved it loadss!

love
Navpreet
maan_mishthi Groupbie
maan_mishthi
maan_mishthi

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Thank god you mentioned abt your other FFS...now i'm gonna read all of them ...

The best thing in ending was ...geet sleeping like a doll nd maan caressing her head ...Heart

Death of sameera nice ...she killed her 4 best buddies so better she died ...but death of dadi ...was shocking  Shocked...

the whole dirty, rotten, scroundel was a fabulous  ff to readClap with its unique concept making its each character as dirty as possible ...LOL

And plz tell  me if you running any other ffs too excluding ...innocence lost nd psyche ...

Thank you

TcSmile

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
                                                   Epilogue:-

She looked at herself in the mirror while removing the earring from her right ear and sighed.

''Not bad Mrs Khurana...or should I say Mrs Maan Singh Khurana'' she thought and chuckled.No wonder a lot has changed during these two-and-a-half years...a lot indeed.

She along with the people surrounding her have changed drastically,to an extent where sometimes she herself couldn't believe this was the same geet who only saw negative in everything.

It was her and maan's second marriage anniversary and like every occasion celebrated in the Khurana family,this too was celebrated with equal grandeur.If only the matriarch of this family would have been here to see all this-the birth of Dhruv-her and Maan's little life,their marriage,dev's new improved avatar...and the list goes on.

May be she would have never approved of such a relation,but may be just may be she might have accepted her once again out of the love she had for her grandsons.

She let out a sad sigh as she remembered the only parental figure she had in her life whose loss seems to have created a big void which can never be filled.

Maan and dev now swore upon each other.Sometimes she needed to pinch herself to make herself believe that these are the same brothers who,probably were baying for each other's blood before and even after she came into their lives.But then that's what you call ''blood ties''.They might be step-brothers for the whole world but they shared the blood of the same father.

If that was not enough,maan even signed the papers for arjun's bail!

It was indeed shocking to her as later on she came to know the story of the infamous Arjun-Maan animosity along with the reasons behind it.

When geet asked him,he replied ''I have heard somewhere-To err is human,to forgive...divine (Bible)''.

Geet's jaw dropped at hearing this.But maan took her hands into his and said ''geet I've promised to you and my baby-I will become a good man...think of it as a stepping stone'' he smiled and kissed her hand ''arjun has got his punishment long ago when his parents were killed in a blast...there's no point in punishing him further''.

He also gave dev his rightful share from the property of the Khuranas and also took an assurance from dev's side.

Dev couldn't have asked for more.Maan also gave him the permission of bringing naintara home.

Even though geet at first was a bit wary of this,but maan's statement again surprised her out of her wits when he said ''they say,keep your friends close and enemies closer'' and winked at her
''whats the point in multiplying your enemies''.He was right...again!

Geet had made sure to feed her little Dhruv and then make him go to sleep after the celebrations.And now,her next priority was to attend her no-less-than-a-demanding-baby-like hubby.

Geet smiled reminiscing the day when she came here as a bahu of the Khurana household and ended up spending her first night of her so-called marriage with the man who was supposed to be her elder brother-in-law.

That one aspect of maan haven't ever changed,i.e his uncontrollable libido!

Geet wiped the make-up off her face and splashed her face with the cold water.She knew maan would be waiting for her and in no time she came out of the washroom in her red night-suit-the last one surviving of the extinct species called nightdress-even though she knew even this one wont have a life too long.

She again chuckled at her own thoughts closing the washroom door.

She saw him sleeping like a baby,hugging a pillow.

She looked at him lovingly as all the tension,stress and tiredness of the day vanished just like that seeing the sight in front of her.

Never in her wildest of dreams she imagined falling for someone like this.But then someone rightly said that ''love just happens''.

She smiled and tucked the spread over him.But as she was about to leave the spot,maan caught hold of her wrist.

He made her turn around and fall over him in a jerk.

''So you haven't slept yet'' geet questioned him,knotting her brows.

''How am I supposed to sleep without you'' he replied huskily,pushing her hair behind her ear.

He then wrapped his arms around her waist and rolled over the bed,coming on top of her.

''What's the need of wearing these clothes when you're with me...you know I hate these'' he said while pulling the strap of her night-suit with his index finger.

''Maan'' she called out his name with mock anger and lightly slapped his cheek.

''What do you want me to do...walk around naked''? 

Maan,who was rubbing his ''slapped'' cheek now had a mischievous glint in his eyes.He dug his head on the crook of her neck and replied ''hmmm...not a bad idea''.

''Maan'' she again scolded him but her scolding soon turned into moaning as maan started to kiss,suck and then bite the exposed skin of her neck and  shoulder.

To his luck,he felt she was not wearing any under garment!

Although it was unusual of her to do so...but then why should he think or complain.

In no time he ripped the night-suit off her,thus silently bidding adieu to the poor survivor.

And then again he was all over her,making love to her like there's no tomorrow.

Geet responded in equal passion and aggression in order to match his.

He went to her curves,sucked them hard one by one in the process making her moan out his name again and again and then went lower to her naval and even further leaving hickeys everywhere possible.

He then brought his fingers to her inner secrets,discovering each and every fold,teasing her like hell.

But the passionate teasing didn't last long as his fingers were soon replaced by his hard and hot manhood.

He then finally gave his thrust inside her,once again making her give out all sorts of sounds which keeps driving him over the edge.

Thrust after thrust,he was going wilder and wilder before finally collapsing on her and resting his head between her neck and shoulder.

He brought his face in front of her and removed the hair from her face.Then smiling he asked''where's my anniversary gift''?

Geet had her arms wrapped around his bare torso while she asked in reply ''what does the great MSK wants from me''.

Maan bought his lips to her ears and whispered ''a baby girl this time''...and started all over again.

**********************************************************************************************************

Phew...done with the epilogue...hope u all liked.

Well I know I've made my ''Dirty,rotten scoundrels'' into those normal goody-goody people...but then all good and bad things come to an end.

Tell me how it was...I want some looong comments.

And BTW is there anyone out there who wants a season 2 of DRS????

If yes plz tell me...although there's no concept running in my mind ri8 now...but it may come according to ur responsesWink

Till then...tata...love u all 4 showing so much of love and adulation 4 my creationHug (btw ratna...where are u sweety?? plz apna jhalak dikhlaajaa).

Love

Shreya

Edited by shelly_08 - 05 June 2011 at 5:54am

The following 140 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnams4inlwgeet1611987shanky18chintushilpaswtpooanch_cutedevilgeeta1803Holynapop_7862001geettshruti_raistar432geetshuklaCandy_jsAaisha4babita8925jojo2802sansheen99aprajitamadrafatiya52110sonika1974thea_angelydeekshacg01leothelionkrishna.fizza25wifey90ammyicycoolPaingelasmi123bhakbhartifanGemmTinkJianonabebu--love--PoonamTnazsijoooooocue1Paloma_Dalfiya7surbhijn106pinku33goyalkalpna123rostprincesssarahNivedithachandchiki143nish025imli95Tamanna_TJrashgirl000dh_ritianky_skathie_bernsHADmishtiLola13siroililySwaatiiNazmaamishtibyashviagarwalmansijani21maansi007shivangi783cherieLoverdimpzzRohini20babygurl10anshimanshiNirjhor105Oblivion007charlie1950Mounchybeforesunrisedoosheekaanisharoy1dreamy4everputhIqbal Neha1MysticalRealmamzu32JayaRAmbibambyjwalamukhi286pearlgangesegbRocks.DharaShimmerrjssoodnats0101KoolsmileNiharika.NairTinkerBellasimi91paponecon-Veritaserum-smj1977.shrutikrati5basicquestion1Krishnaluv94_nandy_sanu3108nakh5683ambbihawajiha-1komlikahindu4lyf-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusymandymoresweet scorpiohinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.shah10rsroopali--Ratna--seemamarypreethiazaara2212Sabmeratu.TyroCraziest_MG---nishu----Sexy-maaneetsangel_SharmeenLuvsGCMadhuri53_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillipickachufelicitysmoak.spvdJunglebee.CookieMonster.

maan_mishthi Groupbie
maan_mishthi
maan_mishthi

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
waiting Day Dreaming
HADmishti Goldie
HADmishti
HADmishti

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
waiting Day Dreaming
Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Gr8 epilogue::
Loved it x
Awww love how maan has turned into a good person for his son & wife & glad dat they'v all turned good for the best
The anniversary gift part was sweet
Loved this FF
Hope ther be'z a second season
richiiiii Goldie
richiiiii
richiiiii

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
wonderful end to wonderful story...loved it thoroughly...and well i wouldn't a second season...bring it on...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavithagiri

Go to top