Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ss Dirty,rotten scoundrels Epilogue@92 (Page 81)

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Hey Shreya lovely FF .I read all the parts in one go ...Beautifully written ...Plesae add me to ur pm list ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SAHARLUVGC.Lilith.

kkaavvyyaa Senior Member
kkaavvyyaa
kkaavvyyaa

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
wer r u???????????????????hope everythngs fyn,,,,,its been like ages since u hv gone,,wer r u dear????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

maan_mishthi Groupbie
maan_mishthi
maan_mishthi

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
hey long time no updates ...

hope everything if fine with you : )

.Lilith.

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Update cumin 2daySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maan_mishthisweet scorpio

maan-ki-sanjana IF-Dazzler
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Updating?!
YAY!
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Recap-She nodded her head in positive.

Dev left from there.Geet sighed.She never thought a quality such as this can be money-making as well.

Chapter-19 THE SHOWDOWN!!!

''You think I'm a fool Mr Khurana'' geet smirked evilly standing at the door looking at maan.

Maan rose from his rocking chair and looked at her in disbelief.

Geet took slow steps towards him still keeping that evil smile lingering on her lips.

Then geet held a blank medicine foil between her fingers and started to wave it on his face.

''I knew from the time I saw you at the airport that something was cooking in your jumbo brains''.

''I just needed to clear my doubts...and see'' she broke into a fit of laughter.

Maan looked away,still perplexed.

''You...you seriously thought you will get away by replacing contraceptive pills with the calcium ones'' she said between her historic laughter.

And then all of a sudden she stopped laughing and encircled her arms around his neck to which maan's head shot up in surprise,trying hard not to expect the impossible.

''My baby wants a baby eh'' she whispered into his ear.

He gulped.

''But too bad Mr Khurana...you know nothing comes for free in this world'' she said whilst removing her hands from his neck and slowly turning her back.

Maan got her point.

''What do you want''? he asked now sangfroid.

''Smart'' she gave a small smile and turned to him ''what you want''.

Maan looked at her questioningly.

''35% of the Khurana property'' she announced crossing her arms over her chest.

''What''! maan almost yelled.

''Shhh maan what are you doing...what if someone hears us'' she started her with her favourite ''irritate-the-shit-out-of-Khurana's'' session.

''Oh come on maan veerji,I know you love being angry,unnecessarily but this is not the time you see''.

''Look maan...I didn't ask you what you did,why you did...etc etc right''?

''That is because I know what you are sweety'' she cooed and now touched his face with her hands.

Maan's anger seemed to mellow down a bit with that gesture but before he could say something or reply,he was in for another shock.

''GEEETTT''!!! Dev shouted at her,fuming in anger.

Sameera have always had this famous inferiority complex.

Her friends were beautiful,intelligent as well as affluent-all the qualities which she,unfortunately,didn't possess.

They say desperate times calls for desperate measures...so true it was for her.

Even though she wasn't desperate for love...but her complex and jealousy reached such heights that she forgot right and wrong.

She switched her loyalties and turned a witch-a real one.

She started playing with fire in the process.She tried every damn thing mentioned in all the books she purchased.

But a day came when she actually crossed all the limits-she killed three of her ''friends'' dia,payal and rashi by spiking their drinks at a party which only meant for the four girls...this way she took from them which she has always lusted for.

Then she met Arjun...her senior in the college where she studied.

They hit it off instantly and went on like a house on fire.

But sameera wasn't satisfied with just the friendship...she wanted him to be with her for the rest of her life.

So instead of making him fall for her or confessing her own feelings,she took the shortcut and did a strong spell of love on him.

And voila...to her luck it worked too and how!

Arjun proposed marriage to her! What else did she need?

But the guilt somewhere was eating her whole at having done all the wrong things to get what she has.

And thats what made her confess to Arjun of the sin she has commited.

Little did she knew that the person to whom she bare her heart out is no less a sinner.

''I wont let you do this'' she tried protesting in a weak voice.

''Get off my way sameera'' arjun was nowhere near listening,his fury rising by the minute.

''No'' sameera was adamant and blocked his way.

Arjun gave her a final glare,then looked ahead and pushed her hard,walking away.

''So this is what you two are upto huh'' dev spat out whilst shaking in rage.

He marched up to geet and grabbed hair,maan was about to protest but dev raised his hand to stop him midway.

''I should have known this before...once a w**** remains a w**** all her life'' he yelled on her face making her squirm.

Maan had enough he was about to grab him and push him aside but before he could do that dev caught geet by her arm and dragged her out of the room.

In no time geet found herself almost suspended mid-air standing at the edge of the staircase with the only support of dev's hands which were clutching her's.

''Dev no...don't'' maan screamed in horror.

Dev looked at him and gave the most cruel smile ''stop me if you can Maan Singh Khurana...I shall handle you later but before that,I will make sure your child doesn't get to see the light of the world''.

''Nooo'' geet screamed terrified.

''Oh just shut up you b****...you are not gonna die if I leave your hand right now,so chill''

''Stop right there dev...or else'' maan now looked at him with a deathly glare.

''Or else what huh''?

''Or else you will have the same fate what anwesha's rapist had''.

Dev at once stopped midway and looked at him in shock and disbelief.

''Anwesha...rapist'' dev muttered.

Geet seized the opportunity and straightened herself holding dev's collar whereas dev stood there like a statue immune to everything.

''Arjun Singh Rathod'' maan spat out ''the very person who is also the brother of you real wife''.

Geet ran towards maan and hugged him tight.

Maan hugged her back but his eyes were spitting fire as he kept his stare fixed at a shocked dev.

''I know very well that you have hated me all your life because all the while you held me responsible for the death of chhoti maa...I never bothered explaining to you because I didn't need you to love me any ways but I know from my heart that I've always loved annie as my own sister'' maan's voice almost chocked.

Geet was confused as to what was going on but she dismissed it altogether as she was least bothered.

But just as dev tried to figure out what maan was saying,the three of them heard someone fall with a thud.

Three of them had their heads shot to the direction of the sound...and the sight took their breaths away.

Dadima was lying there on the floor,lifeless.

''Dadima'' geet screamed out loud and rushed down the stairs followed by dev and maan.

Geet took her head into her lap with tears in her eyes whereas both the brothers tried every possible means to wake her up...but alas it was too late.

As the three were going bonkers with the current situation,the door of the house banged open with a tall man standing at the foot of the door pointing a revolver at maan.

This was the last thing they wanted at this time-an angry,unwanted guest.

Maan couldn't believe his eyes-the man who was assumed dead by him is standing there in front of him with a revolver.

''Maan Singh Khurana'' arjun shouted out,hyperventilating in rage.

''Your game's up'' he announced and pulled the trigger when out of the blue sameera came in front of the gun and the bullet hit her forehead.

''Sorry'' ...that was all she managed to say before hitting the floor.

All of them stood in a state of shock and pain as all the events happened in a matter of minutes,changing their lives forever!

The revolver fell from arjun's hands and thats when the police came from behind and arrested arjun as they were called by sameera herself.

Precap-''We all are dirty,rotten scoundrels''

Phew...updated finally...hope you liked the climax although I'm scared to ask 4 commentsOuch

Sorry 4 not updating for so long and 4 that I'll b giving u all an extra update (the last part)Wink

Plzzz comment and hit the like button.

Edited by shelly_08 - 02 June 2011 at 4:07am

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10inlwgeetshanky18swtpoogeettstar432Maryamahaji790deekshacgmaan_mishthigagsyAcharya10krishna.ammyicycoolPaingelasmi123bhakbhartifanwifeynazsij-Elfin-love_lavnyaPaloma_Dsam1234flyPoonamTholyangelanaum91Maaneet_Deewanisakadafisana.saba7nish025imli95rostkkaavvyyaarosesanamamatha.dh_ritiSwaatiineha512Tamanna_TJrashgirl000siroililyHADmishtiLola13mansijani21Be.edgymaansi007dimpzzrichiiiiianshimanshiOblivion007charlie1950Mounchydoosheekaanisharoy1bd670816dreamy4everputhMysticalRealmmaanujaanuamzu32maan-ki-sanjanagangesegbninaviJayaRShimmerrjwalamukhinats0101Koolsmile-Veritaserum-TinkerBellasimi91Krishnaluv94smj1977.shrutipaponeconSpeechlessambbihasanu3108wajiha-1kawaii_geetShalve--Ratna--seemamary-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusymandymoresweet scorpiohinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.rsroopaliTyroSabmeratu.zaara2212riya27_SharmeenLuvsGCCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelMadhuri53mysteriousmillipickachufelicitysmoak.-BlushaLicious-spvdJunglebee

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Oh yaar kam se kam geet aur maan ki feeling ek durse ki liye toh genuine hoti. . . .plz i want maan to understand dat y she is like dis . . . . Nd i thought he loves her. . . . Kya yaar.
maan_mishthi Groupbie
maan_mishthi
maan_mishthi

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
thank you so muh for updating Hug
so geet all the while knew ...maan's plan nd after that hospital night I thought geet havng some serious feelings for maan Unhappy

asmi123

Go to top