Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ss Dirty,rotten scoundrels Epilogue@92 (Page 75)

Speechless IF-Rockerz
Speechless
Speechless

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_08

Being a bit out of topic-yahaan main baithe baithe tum logon ko update de rahin hoon aur wahaan my daddy dearest is fixing my RISHTA WITH SUM1!!!! 
Shocked hey dont worry... prayers do magicSmile

super like ur FFStar... different story but mind blowingClap... continue soon waiting for next... if its possible for u plz PM meSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

286pearl IF-Dazzler
286pearl
286pearl

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

hai dear pl update...

waiting
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Heyyy all my peeps...Update is cumin 2morrow (4 DRS) and IL update cumin day after thatSmile

Sorry 4 keeping u all waiting but then I hope its OK with u all coz I didn't take a year 2 do soLOL

Ok now enuf of my bakwaas...1ce again A BIG THANK U 2 all of u who have commented and liked...LOVE U ALLHug

I will take three more parts 2 complete this as I realized everything wont fit in two updates and anyway it will cum 2 an even no.Smile

Love 

Shreya

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-Elfin-sana.saba7HADmishti286pearlputhmaan-ki-sanjanadreamy4everSpeechlesssimi91sanu3108--Ratna--Sabmeratu.cant.be.assed.Junglebee

maan-ki-sanjana IF-Dazzler
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
YAY!! Update tomorrow!

EDIT

Shreya I just read your other comment about the "Husband hunt" by your parents.
Aww...that is an awkward stage...well if you want to get married then I shall pray that everything works out and if you don't...then I shall pray that things work out the way you want it LOL

Good luck yaar!

Edited by maan-ki-sanjana - 13 May 2011 at 11:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123.Lilith.-BlushaLicious-

Speechless IF-Rockerz
Speechless
Speechless

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
thank GOD finally we will get update 2mrw...Wink
waiting...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123.Lilith.

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-ki-sanjana

YAY!! Update tomorrow!

EDIT

Shreya I just read your other comment about the "Husband hunt" by your parents.
Aww...that is an awkward stage...well if you want to get married then I shall pray that everything works out and if you don't...then I shall pray that things work out the way you want it LOL

Good luck yaar!

Haha...HUSBAND HUNT ROFL

Even my fingers r crossed...But the thing is that I DONT WANT 2 GET MARRIED ASAP!!!!!

Thanks 4 ur sympathiesLOL

Love

Shreya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-ki-sanjana

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Recap-''This is the funniest thing that has ever happened to me...I don't remember eating any junk food''.

Then she saw maan stepping back and turn around.

''Wh...what happened maan''?

Chapter-18 Trouble in paradise

She didn't like his reaction.It seemed as if he looked scared!

Strange,she thought.

''Well...umm geet...umm...p...people do get sick sometimes,its not unnatural to fall sick'' he tried reasoning looking everywhere but her.

He prayed hard she believes him.

Geet raised one of her eyebrows and looked at him questioningly crossing her arms over her chest.

''Is it''? she asked.

''Geet you are no super-woman that no amount of disease or illness will ever be able to touch you'' he said a bit irritated.

''I didn't ask anyway,why are you even bothered'' she said now uncrossing her arms.

She almost forgot the fact that she threw up just a while ago until she stopped talking.

The flavor of her puke was still lingering in her mouth and throat and was now coming to haunt her nose.

She turned on the taps of the basin.

''Leave'' she ordered him to which he turned around and left the room.

Such a sticky situation...he thought.

He knew geet a bit too well by now.She would never approve the idea of becoming a mother,but then he knew this before as well.

But all for this stupid dev.

But what about dadima?What if she comes to know that geet is pregnant not with dev's but his child?

He couldn't believe he have acted so whimsically for the first time in his life.

Frustrated he ran his fingers over his hair.

He didn't think of anything just got in the race against dev to be first to produce a baby-what stupidity.

But it was necessary as well,at least according to him.

And the most important person in this whole game-geet...what about her?

How will she react to this news?

Definitely he doesn't expect her to jump over the moon hearing about her pregnancy...of which he is himself not sure as it is only his over-stressed brain which is giving these signals.

''Think maan think'' he mumbled to himself,pacing up and down his room.

He knew very well that even though geet doesn't have the high-profile degrees or certificates to her name but she is not some stupid woman either-or rather too clever for her own good.

Then the idea struck his brain.

If not him,a doctor will do the trick.

He knew that he can tell lies to convince her for only a limited period of time...after which she will start doubting him and her condition as well.

So,he will hire a doctor,bribe him to tell geet about some disease which causes nausea and irregular periods (of which he himself doesn't know),wait for three months and then switch the doctor and tell her the truth.

Maan grinned ear to ear,by the end of the third month,geet wont be able to abort the child and she would have no option but to bear the child.

''Not bad Maan Singh Khurana'' he praised himself for his smart and quick thinking.

Now only one thing is left to be sorted out-dadima!

He can think of her later as for now he should be thinking about the doctor as he needs to be confirmed that geet is actually pregnant and later on,he would use the person to carry out his plan.

Dev is a matter of least concern,so he cut him off.

Maan threw his head back as he rested himself on his couch and grinned widely.

Geet had a sinking feeling that something is not right.

The scared look on maan's face was proof enough for that.

Is he really worried about me?

What was there in his eyes that I missed?

Am I digging too much into a matter which doesn't deserve this much of attention or is there really something fishy going around?

Of all the things she knew one thing a bit too well,i.e the Khurana brother's can never be trusted.

Who knows all that drenching in rain and gulping down alcohol was an act put up for reasons which went beyond her general thinking?

There seems to be no end to these complications which lingers behind the closed doors of the rich and famous people.The richer,the dirtier.

Unfortunately even she is a part of all this.She seemed to curse the day she met Dev.

FLASHBACK

Dev usually liked to hang around in different clubs of Delhi.

It was a Saturday evening and there was quite a good crowd gathered inside the club.

Dev sat on the revolving stool of the bar and ordered a scotch on the rocks for himself.

A girl had her back to him as he saw her sitting on a man's lap,talking and giggling occasionally.

He didn't wanted to be a voyeur so he turned the other side as he saw them kissing each other.

The man then left after sometime whispering something in the girl's ear.

The girl turned around and that's when dev saw her.

She was perfect in every way.From her facial features to her curvaceous frame-she was just sinfully sexy.

Dev's mouth fell open slightly as he saw the girl was now giving him those killer looks.

Dev smirked-he was too happy to oblige.

''Shall I order you a drink'' he asked in a breathtakingly seductive voice,just enough to melt any woman on this planet.

''Well'' the girl replied returning a seductive smile to him and came closer to him.

''I don't drink'' she whispered in his ears.

Dev pulled her on his lap and her hands encircled his neck.

''What's your name''? he asked while kissing her.

''Does it really matter''? she asked and then chuckled.

''I can see you are really good at fooling people''.

Geet frowned a bit.

Something stuck dev's mind.

Men are fools in general,one doesn't have to take the pains to fool them she thought and smirked.

''Shouldn't that be counted as a quality''?

''If that's the case,why are you wasting your talent babes''

Geet looked at him questioningly trying to figure out what exactly he meant.

Dev understood that and said ''what if you get paid to showcase this talent''?

''Are you serious''? 

''Of course I am but you have to make sure you perfect your art as thats the chief requirement''.

''So you want me to...

''Act as my wife'' dev completed the sentence.

Geet's eyes widens in shock as she quickly jumps off his lap.

''Don't worry you only have to act as my wife in front of my family and society and yes you will also get paid for it as it would be a contract marriage''.

''What if I ask for something else'' she raised one of her eyebrow saying that.

''Ask for something which I will be able to give you'' he said as matter of fact.

''I want you to give me a role in some big Bollywood movie''.

Dev chocked while gulping his drink ''what...film...I'm no film producer for your kind information''.

''But your'e rich''.

''So''?

''If not produce a film for me at least you can talk to some renowned producer to consider me for a role in his film''

Dev can only conclude that this girl was a big-time despo living in some la-la land.

He thought for a while and then answered ''fine but first you have to do my work and then I will do your's''

''Fine'' she replied.

''Your name'' he asked.

''Geet'' she replied quickly.

''Alright Miss Geet it's a deal then'' he offered his hand and smiled.

''Deal'' she took his hands and shaked.

''I will meet you tomorrow at this same place,7:00 pm sharp as we need to discuss a lot of things''.

She nodded her head in positive.

Dev left from there.Geet sighed.She never thought a quality such as this can be money-making as well.

END OF FLASHBACK

Precap#1-''I should have known this before once a w**** remains a w**** all her life''

Precap#2-''I wont let you do this''.

Plzzz comment and hit the like button if u like it as it motivates me a lotSmile

Love 

Shreya

Edited by shelly_08 - 14 May 2011 at 4:54am

The following 115 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10gaberinlwgeetshanky18chintushilpaHolynageettstar432Maryamahaji790maan_mishthikrishna.gagsyAcharya10deekshacgPaingelasmi123ammyicycoolTinkJiaNiksAngelbhakbhartifan-Elfin-love_lavnya--love--sakadafiPaloma_Dnazsijholyangelmons_mbvarshakhedekarPoonamTsurbhijn106kkaavvyyaamamatha.sana.saba7Maaneet_Deewaninish025imli95anna12rostTamanna_TJrashgirl000suba2011Lola13HADmishtiSwaatiiBe.edgymansijani21maansi007shivangi783dimpzzOblivion007charlie1950Nirjhor105Mounchydoosheekaanisharoy1anshimanshibabygurl10srikrithiMysticalRealmputhdreamy4evermaanujaanuamzu32ninaviJayaRgangesegbmaan-ki-sanjanaRocks.DharajwalamukhiMsMovielover-SmexySmile-286pearlShimmerrsimi91Koolsmile-Veritaserum-DilsaySpeechlesspaponeconbasicquestion1smj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94sanu3108ambbihawajiha-1Preethi-Premininandangullgrl91namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpio--Ratna--shah10-afsha-KaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.hinal_maaneetrsroopalipreethiaseemamaryShalveSabmeratu.zaara2212_SharmeenLuvsGCCraziest_MGTyroRageOfAnAngelMadhuri53pickachu-BlushaLicious-felicitysmoak.spvdJunglebee

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
awesome as usual 
maan and his devil brain 
 Smile
awesome-desi-glitters-5

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123.Lilith.

Go to top