Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ss Dirty,rotten scoundrels Epilogue@92 (Page 67)

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Trying to make it long so might take time...so will update 2morrow morning...very tired actually as it was a long one unlike my usual short ones

Plz bear with me

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123sana.saba7kkaavvyyaabasicquestion1preethiaRageOfAnAngel

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
waiting happily 
kkaavvyyaa Senior Member
kkaavvyyaa
kkaavvyyaa

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
hey,,,,,,,,,,update naaa
Be.edgy Goldie
Be.edgy
Be.edgy

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
OK! Read this FF in one go .. and must say .. WOW!!
Full of surprises , twists , turns .. Jeeezzz ..
IT's sooo bloddy good!!
Please continue soon ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
waiting
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Precap-''If i drown,i will take all of you with me'' she smiled wickedly.

Maan gulped.

''Once you are fit enough to go out we will be leaving'' she finished off.

Chapter-17 Talk to me

''Geet where are you''?

''Thats none of your business...why have you called''?

''The housekeepers told me you were not in Gurgaon house...where were you''?

''I told you it's not your business now just stop your useless chit-chat and come to the f****** point'' she almost yelled.

''Shut up geet...don't forget whom you are talking to'' he stated.

''Spit it out''.

''The 1 month dead line is at the verge of completion''.

''Hmmm''

''No matter wherever you are you have to show your blessed face to dadima after a few days''.

''Hmmm''

''So that means you have to show up to me first and then we will go to the mansion and for that you should be coming to Gurgaon within three days ASAP''.He stated.

''Fine,anything else''?

''No'' he cut the call.

Maan watched.

This honeymoon was the last thing he wished for.As it did nothing but managed to delay his plans.

Although he has convinced naintara of some more time thanks to this unwanted honeymoon,but he was not happy.

Somewhere his gut feeling told him something is wrong somewhere.

He couldn't figure out what but something just didn't felt right.

If nothing else at least he have been able to enjoy his honeymoon-something positive at least.

Geet,maan and dev arrived at the same day at Khurana Mansion.

Dev found it strange that maan came at the same day but he nudged that thought.

Dadima has again arranged for a puja-as usual.

She was horrified when she saw the physical condition of her elder grandson,but he assured her he is fine.

Dev was surprised again.Somewhere he thought he knew who did this.Too bad he missed his chance.

Days passed.

Geet continued to give maan her silent treatment which irked him to no end.

Sleeping with him was a far off thing,she didn't even care to look at him properly.

Maan knew he didn't have the option of blackmailing her anymore as it seemed she actually didn't care anymore...but why?

Why this sudden change of behavior overnight?

What have he done?

He tried and tried but couldn't come to any conclusion.

It was obvious dev didn't have a clue of their so-called secret relationship...then what?

He was just too tired of thinking and frustrated of this cold treatment...so he tried what was the last thing he would have wished to do-emotional blackmailing.

Geet walked down the stairs with an empty jug,trying not to make any noise.As it was midnight approaching she knew in her mind she cannot make noise as everyone might have gone to sleep.

Or so she thought.

As she came down,she saw maan sitting at the bar,drenched in rain,chugging down a bottle.

Geet rushed to him and shook him by his shoulders-''what the hell you think you are doing maan'' she yelled and then realized what she was doing and stepped back a bit.

Maan looked at her in an unreadable expression.

''Come with me'' she stated a bit more softly and took his hands,dragging him from there.

She closed the door of his room without making much noise and turned to him looking at him angrily while he kept gazing at her intently.

''What was that maan'' she crossed her hands over her chest ''you have not yet healed properly and...,'' it was her concern which came out as anger on him.

She then started unbuttoning his shirt,her touch once again sending chills down his whole body.

She looked down and saw the goosebumps on his hands and thought he might be freezing.

Just as she turned to switch on the room heater,maan caught hold of her hand and twirled her around to make her face him,holding both her hands tightly.

''Why are you doing this to me geet'' he asked with hurt written in his eyes and voice.

''What am I doing'' she asked him back struggling to free herself.

''You don't talk to me,you don't look at me,you have stopped smiling and laughing with me like you used and you...you don't even come close to me anymore...why geet what have I done''?

Geet still looked away.

''Talk to me...please'' he pleaded.

''Why do you care Mr Khurana'' she asked now looking into his eyes.

Maan was taken aback a bit.

''Why does it bother to you if I don't talk to you,look at you and smile or make love to you'' she was now curious.

''You seriously want to know why do I care...ha geet''? he hissed.

''That's because I hate you...I hate you geet'' his grip getting even more strong as his fingers were digging into her skin.

Geet smirked ''thats good Mr Khurana...it is better if you...'' before she could finish her sentence.he smacked his lips on her.

For a few moments,geet couldn't register what was going until she felt his lips assaulting her's in such an aggressive manner.

For the first geet struggled to free herself off his hold but as usual he was just too powerful for her.

After a long,drugging kiss,he finally broke out.

''Look at me geet'' he ordered as she was looking away.

''Look at me and smile'' he ordered again.

''What do you Khurana brothers take me as huh''? she retorted angrily.

''Let me get this one thing clear to you maan,I am not a puppet in your hands that I will have to do what you wish...'' he again kissed her shutting her mouth before she could complete.

He kissed her harsher than ever mentally begging her to respond as she struggled hard not to give in.

He broke out after that one-sided kiss and angrily carried her to bed and landed her with a thud.

He pounced on her and continue kissing her aggressively all over her exposed skin.

''Why are you not responding'' he asked amidst the ferocious trail of kisses.

''Does that bother you''.

''Yes it does'' he added too quickly.

Geet chuckled and placed her hands around his neck and asked ''you hate me right''?

''No...I don't'' he smirked and continued where he left as she finally gave in.

It was a mental alarm which was set in geet's brain which always made her wake up before everyone else whenever she was in maan's bedroom.

Although the habit was lost somewhere but still she managed to get up earlier than everyone else.

She got up and dressed herself,thankfully maan didn't rip the garment off her in his aggression last night she thought and chuckled and turned to see the man sleeping peacefully.

''Men will be men'' she murmured and sighed.

Suddenly she felt sick and rushed to the loo.

Meanwhile maan woke up hearing noises from the washroom and pulled his now-dried trousers and went there.

''What happened''? he asked as he saw her splashing water on her face.

''I don't know...all of a sudden i fell sick and started throwing up''.

Maan's concerned expressions now changed as he realized something.

''This is the funniest thing that has ever happened to me...I don't remember eating any junk food''.

Then she saw maan stepping back and turn around.

''Wh...what happened maan''?

Precap #1-''I should have known this before once a w**** remains a w**** all her life''

Precap #2-''I won't let you do this''

Phew...finally updated.Was running high fever you know but then a promise is a promiseSmile

Comment and hit the like button if you like it

Buddy me if u wanna b pm'ed

Love

Shreya

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10nams4inlwgeetswtpooHolynageettsunitasth1star432Candy_jsMaryamahaji790aprajitamadrasree12sonika1974deekshacgkrishna.01leothelionasmi123ammyicycoolPaingelvirensblessednimayu14bhakbhartifanavantika_singhGemmwifeyTinkJianonabebu--love--nazsij-Elfin-holyangelsakadafiperfectflirt8PoonamTMaaneet_Deewanisurbhijn106Aashi_saphireSiniHandasanjeevani09kkaavvyyaasana.saba7priyanka86anna12rostmamatha.nish025imli95neha512rashgirl000Tamanna_TJSwaatiimystique_girlLola13star_777siroililyBe.edgyRohini20mansijani21maansi007dimpzzcrazydevil87Mounchysrikrithibabygurl10anshimanshibobbydolldoosheekacharlie1950Nirjhor105dreamy4everMysticalRealmputhmaanujaanuamzu32JayaRninaviAmbibamby286pearlgangesegbRocks.DharaShimmerrnats0101KoolsmileTinkerBellasimi91paponecon-Veritaserum-smj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94sanu3108wajiha-1ambbihaninandPreethi-Preminamita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiohinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.-afsha---Ratna--rsroopalipreethiaShalveTyroSabmeratu.zaara2212Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngel_SharmeenLuvsGCMadhuri53-BlushaLicious-felicitysmoak.spvdJunglebee

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
awesome update .
omg is geet pregg .. ??...
interesting precap 
bt who said dis to geet ??Maan Cry
cont sooon
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.