Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ss Dirty,rotten scoundrels Epilogue@92 (Page 59)

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
love it
fabulous update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
thank yu dear

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Recap-Never in her life she has cared for anyone except herself and here she was turning and tossing in her bed,missing him and his presence.

The whole room was reminding her of him,his presence,his aroma everything.

After many an attempt...she finally drifted off to sleep.

Chapter-16 The restlessness.

She hugged her knees sitting inside the bathroom under the running shower.

The warm water was not enough to soothe her mind which was now fighting a battle of its own.

She cares for him,she thinks about him,she waits for him at nights,she couldn't see him in pain...

All this was only leading to one conclusion which geet did not wish to entertain.

No-she thought,what she has done was a mere act of humanity,nothing else.

No matter what she wont fall weak,she wont let someone control her life,she just cannot let something similar happen to her that happened to her mother.

Her dead mother might have been wronged and used by some filthy rich men...but she wont let anything happen to herself.

And any which way she knew these khurana's all too well-their family history might be a mystery to her but she knew one thing quite well that these two men can go to any damn extent to get what they want.Stooping at any level of their diginity even if it costs the other's life-and that's the reason she hated them...yes she hates them.

It was a fight over a girl which made them sworn enemies-even though they were never friends at the first place.

Maan slept with the girl arjun loved so dearly and that too by drugging her.

Maan just loved to irritate the people he didn't like-so he did something like that.

But he misunderstood arjun's calm exterior after the fight as raising a white flag.

Little did he knew that he was having a passionate affair with Anwesha-the youngest grand child of Savitri Devi and the apple of the eye of both maan and dev.

This affair led to her pregnancy.

Thats when he left her alone.

She couldn't abort the child.

So she did what she should-she commited suicide!

She jumped from a five-storeyed building,killing herself.

Thats when maan came to know about it all and swore vengeance on Arjun Singh Rathod.

His men placed a bomb in Arjun's car...but it killed the wrong people-Arjun's parents!

Maan thought his mission was accomplished because Arjun wanted him to think that way.

He knew it the instant when he got the news of his parent's death...no wonder he was taking the revenge for his sister...and now he wanted to avenge the death of his parents.

He even used his sister naintara to seduce dev and marry just in order to get an account of his whereabouts.

But it failed as Savitri Khurana got to know about her part-time profession which she did for ''fun''.

But still he didn't give up and tried other means.

But it seemed to him as God was a bit too pleased with this wretched creature as he always escaped death every time arjun plans for it.

But not anymore,he thought and put his keys on the ignition.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

''What goes around,comes around'' the lady announced

Sameera's throat went dry as she looked at her in fear.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

''I don't care any more'' she spat out in anger ''you want to expose me so do that''.

Maan looked at her shocked,confused and hurt.

''What are you saying geet'' he managed to ask her in an audible whisper.

She stood up from the bed and walked towards the window-she didn't dare face him.

''This marriage'' she continued in a cold tone ''was a farce''.

Maan's eyes widened in shock.

''I don't know why you brought me here when you knew i was going out with dev,but thats not a point to be discussed''.

''Geet...I''

She raised her hand to stop him ''let me speak''.

''I don't want to be an object of use in the hands of you khurana brothers-not anymore''.

''Dev married me because he wanted to grant his dadima's wish,thats what i have been told''.

''He also told me that he was already married to some naintara-she's in U.S.A right now...may be it will interest you''.

''You can do whatever you want with those pieces of information you have about me but remember one thing Mr Khurana'' she turned now finally facing him.

''If i drown,i will take all of you with me'' she smiled wickedly.

Maan gulped.

''Once you are fit enough to go out we will be leaving'' she finished off.

Old precap-''Talk to me please'' he pleaded.

New precap-''This is the most funniest thing that has ever happened to me...I don't remember eating any junk food''

Off late I'm really sad by your responsesCry

Plzzz do hit the like button and comment.

Otherwise i dont feel like updatingCry

Love

Shreya

Edited by shelly_08 - 28 April 2011 at 7:50am

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10inlwgeetHolynageettstar432Candy_jsMaryamahaji790rajkamal02krishna.01leotheliongagsydeekshacgannu_825ammyicycoolPaingelasmi123mangalorian--love--wifeyTinkJiablessednimayu14bhakbhartifansakadafiPaloma_Dholyangelnazsij-Elfin-nonabebuimli95Aashi_saphirerostsana.saba7perfectflirt8Maaneet_Deewanikkaavvyyaasuba2011SwaatiiHADmishtiLola13neha512Tamanna_TJdimpzzrichiiiiimyedward12siroililymansijani21srikrithibabygurl10anshimanshimaansi007Nirjhor105doosheekacharlie1950anisharoy1dreamy4everputhamzu32ninavigangesegbMsMovielover286pearlmaanujaanunats0101ShimmerrTinkerBellasimi91Koolsmilekrati5wajiha-1ambbihapaponecon-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94smj1977.shrutiAudiwaliasanu3108nakh5683hinal_maaneet-afsha-namita25KaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.Sabmeratu.zaara2212preethia--Ratna--kawaii_geetShalve_SharmeenLuvsGCCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngelMadhuri53felicitysmoak.mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-Junglebeespvd

angullgrl91 IF-Rockerz
angullgrl91
angullgrl91

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
great update
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkaavvyyaa

hey,,,wat yaar same precap?????????nye=wys,,,updt was fab n tooo guddd as usual...continue soon n update innocence lost also pretty soon,,we r waitng

Sorry yaar its just that i cant fit that part in this update...i hope i do it in the nextSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkaavvyyaa

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Shreya  Hug...thank u for the update and PM...glad Maan is safe...happy Geet is realising her feelings for Maan...worried what this Arjun will do...plz cotinue...TC Smile

thankyou flower

.Lilith.

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
great ff! i read it in one go =D
do continue soon n plzz add me to yur pm list :)
Zarqaa x

Edited by zARqaa_X - 27 April 2011 at 5:40pm

.Lilith.

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

great ff! i read it in one go =D
do continue soon n plzz add me to yur pm list :)
Zarqaa x

Thank u sooo much 4 appreciating my workSmile

286pearl IF-Dazzler
286pearl
286pearl

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

how long... ab to update kar do...

Go to top