Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ss Dirty,rotten scoundrels Epilogue@92 (Page 56)

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Recap-As soon as maan got off the car and came near the person lying,someone hit his head from behind.

''Maan'' geet screamed out of fear.

Chapter-15 Realizations

''Hello Mrs Khurana'' a sweet,melodious voice broke her trance.

''Well I wont really mind you standing here and roaming around all the time but you know we doctors are bound by rules'' she stated ever so politely.

Geet looked at the lady doctor standing in front of her giving her an assuring smile with her hand on geet's shoulder.

''You will get weak like this ma'm and i'm sure you don't want to book another bed for yourself beside your husband'' she gave a warm smile at geet which made her beautiful cinnamon-tinted eyes sparkle.

''Don't worry ma'm we will take full care of your husband,he is our responsibility...it's better you go and take some rest''.

''Ok so someone is really concerned here huh''  a man came out of nowhere and placed one of his hands around the sweet lady doc.

Geet looked at both of them...a small smile crept up her lips...only God knows after how long she was smiling after coming here.

''If I'm not wrong you were talking about the hunk now lying in bed right'' he asked her playfully.

''Armaaannn''!!! she mocked a frown and turned the other side,crossing her hands on her chest.

''Hey am I wrong''? armaan scratched his head in confusion ''isn't your husband a hunk geet''? he asked geet now facing her flashing his cute dimples.

''Hmmm'' she replied almost inaudibly as she looked down and blushed.

''Oh my gosh shilpa,you seriously didn't find him hot''? armaan asked shilpa now faking a shock.

''Do you even know me and maan were the hottest men in our college times even though our respective streams were different''

''Really'' shilpa finally looked at him and raised one of her eyebrows.

''Yeah...girls would die for our one look...he was the hottest engineer student and i -Dr Armaan Mallik- was the hottest doc'' he stated in pride as he pulled his collar.

''You know you should count yourself lucky that you got married to me'' he smiled at shilpa knowing what would come after that.

But before she could retort,geet asked armaan in a low voice ''you knew him before then''.

Armaan thanked his stars at that time...for God sake he cannot ruin his reputation in front of his friend's wife.

''Ahh yeah of course...we both entered our respective streams on the same year,became friends and the rest is history'' he again flashed his cute dimples finishing his statement.

Shilpa frowned ''lucky my foot'' she mumbled.

''But seriously if he was not here lying unconscious in this hospital bed,I would have made sure he is taught a lesson for not telling-let alone inviting his best friend on his wedding''.

Geet froze.

''Seriously he have got married and he didn't even bother to tell me''.

''Last i heard from him was his brother dev getting married-even then he didn't care to mention''.

''Armaan sweety don't you think your poor bhabhi needs some rest as she is looking very weak and vulnerable''

''Ohhh sure baby your wish is my command'' he bowed his head saying that.

''Well geet let me drop you to your hotel,you can come here tomorrow'' he gave her an assuring smile,his deep blue eyes now devoid of the witty glint which she saw just a while ago.

The moment she saw the unknown attacker hit him with a stick,her heart started beating in the speed of lightning and her eyes went wide in shock and fear.

She screamed her heart out and got off the car when she saw four more men approaching him out of which one was the person lying on the road.

One of the goons held her tight as she tried to stop them in vain.

She wriggled and struggled to free herself as she saw maan trying to fight them off but it was one versus four and all the four were armed in some or the other way.

But they did one mistake-they underestimated him.

Even though being badly injured and unprepared for this sudden attack...he manged to fight them off with his bare hands as an unknown force was compelling him to this.

But the moment he saw her face-teary and terror-stricken,it almost doubled his strength and he finished by beating all of them unconscious.

This made the man holding geet run away for his dear life as he saw the man advancing towards him with rage in his eyes.

If he wasn't injured and bruised,he was sure to remove the man's hands from his body as he has dared to touch his geet.

But the rage soon vanished as she came to him running,hugging him tight,crying out like hell.

For the first time in these twenty years of life she was crying,crying madly,endlessly.

She doesn't even remembered the last time she showed such a strong emotion...and now here she was holding onto him as if she was holding onto her dear life-never to let go.

She hid her face in his chest crying,sobbing saying the same thing again and again ''I told you,I told you not to come outside...why you never listen to me''.

He on the other hand felt as if he was dreaming.

Seldom has he encountered these expressions on someone's face.

The way she ran to him and hugged him was so much more beautiful and blissful than those endless nights they spent making love.

He hugged her back smiling even amidst the physical pain,his wounded hands engulfing her,staining her clothes.

Soon they both heard the police siren as the French policemen were advancing the spot to their.

As soon as they stopped their jeep,maan slumped to the ground and fell unconscious.

''What...he survived-AGAIN''? he yelled in anger.

''What were you all doing when he fought your men...have you hired a bunch of eunuch's who couldn't even touch that b******'' 

''No payment for you all...i cannot rely upon useless loser's like you'' he cut the call and thew it out of frustration.

''I will do it myself'' he said to himself.

''What are you planning to do arjun'' sameera asked him in a shaky voice.

Arjun once looked at her and stormed out of the room leaving a scared and bewildered sameera behind.

Geet curled into a ball inside the soft duvet.

Sleep was refusing to come to her as she restlessly turned from one side to another.

What if he is still in pain?

Have he eaten anything in dinner?

What if he didn't liked the hospital food?

What if he is looking for her?

What if he couldn't sleep as well?

Sudden realization dawned upon her...she was getting restless because of him!

Never in her life she has cared for anyone except herself and here she was turning and tossing in her bed,missing him and his presence.

The whole room was reminding her of him,his presence,his aroma everything.

After many an attempt...she finally drifted off to sleep.

Precap # 1-''I don't care anymore'' she spat out in anger ''you want to expose me so do that''.

Precap # 2-''Talk to me please'' he pleaded.

P.S-Ok guys being a bit out of topic right now...but since last night,a question was buzzing in my head for quite some time for which i want you all to answer IF YOU ARE A TRUE-BLUE CRICKET FAN!!!

Case1- In the year 2009,the second edition of IPL,the usual rounds of selection which happens by bidding for the players went as it was.

The shocker came when the Pakistani cricketers were ignored.Not one but all the Pakistani players went unsold.

People concluded that Pakistani players were paying a price for something they didn't do but was a deed done by some men of their own country...in other words they were being humiliated for belonging to the country Pakistan even if the player's didn't do anything wrong.

Case 2-More recently in the auctions for IPL 2011,all the franchisee's maintained a straight-face when Sourav Ganguly's name was being taken.

Result-Sourav Ganguly went unsold in the fourth edition of IPL.

Case 3-This is the latest.The first-ever World cup winning captain for India was royally ignored at the World cup matches held in India.

These were the cases...now my question is is this the kind of treatment legends like Sourav Ganguly or Kapil Dev deserve after serving their countries for so many years?

Even if I do not bring the case of the Pakistani players being unsold but there are two great Indian cricketing icons who are given the same sort of treatment that the cricketing bosses gave to the Pakistani players-is this really digestable.

I'm not saying this as a biased fan but as a true cricket lover.

It's not that Sourav was not performing well in his last IPL outing,in fact he was the third highest run scorer among all and a brilliant fielder.

And Kapil Dev...well his history speaks for themselves so i wont go to that.

And there's my question to all of you-plzzz speak up if you love cricket and let me know what you think...was this treatment right or wrong?

All cricket lovers are invited.

Love

Shreya

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10gaberinlwgeetchintushilpaHolynapayal906star432Candy_jsMaryamahaji790sansheen99fatiya52110deekshacgkrishna.asmi123ammyicycoolmmishra1bhakbhartifannonabebunazsijsakadafisurbhijn106Maaneet_Deewaniholyangelmons_mbPaloma_Dsana.saba7rostkkaavvyyaamamatha.Aashi_saphirenish025imli95rashgirl000neha512Tamanna_TJits_medh_ritisiroililyBe.edgymyedward12suba2011HADmishtimystique_girlLola13dimpzzcharlie1950anshimanshibabygurl10puthdreamy4everamzu32MsMovielover286pearlShimmerrJayaRgangesegbmaanujaanuninavinats0101Koolsmile-Veritaserum-smj1977.shrutibasicquestion1TinkerBellasimi91sanu3108ambbihawajiha-1Preethi-Preminamita25sweet scorpio-afsha-..hinal..KaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.Shalve-kawaii---Ratna--rsroopaliTyroCraziest_MGSabmeratu.zaara2212preethiaRageOfAnAngel_SharmeenLuvsGCMadhuri53-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillifelicitysmoak.spvdDownhill

286pearl IF-Dazzler
286pearl
286pearl

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

thx 4 up... yapppee me first...

arun??????? ye arjun or nt ka koi game plan hai kya...
thier is a money game...
kya maan is incidence ko easy lega...
lets see...

pl update soon... wait mat karvana

Edited by 286pearl - 23 April 2011 at 5:31am
namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
awesome update..loved reading it.
kkaavvyyaa Senior Member
kkaavvyyaa
kkaavvyyaa

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
hey,,,wat yaaar,,precap is agai precap,,,nooo,,,nywys,,,d update was fab n too guddd
kkaavvyyaa Senior Member
kkaavvyyaa
kkaavvyyaa

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
hey,,,wat yaar same precap?????????nye=wys,,,updt was fab n tooo guddd as usual...continue soon n update innocence lost also pretty soon,,we r waitng

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
superb update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.