Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ss Dirty,rotten scoundrels Epilogue@92 (Page 51)

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Recap-Geet gave him a nervous smile as maan bend forward and whispered in her ear ''now you will know what price you have to pay to torture maan singh khurana'' and smirked.

He ripped off her skimpy night suit and then he took his revenge on her.....

Chapter 14-Fears.

The days she spend in her supposed honeymoon were the best in her life-or so she thought.

From Switzerland to England to France,Italy,Venice and the list went on.

Maan took the responsibility of showing her the whole of Europe in this time.

All through the tour maan saw a very different side of geet.

Her usual seductress was nowhere to be seen-he came face to face with a very vivacious,bubbly girl who was enjoying her holiday in a place she has come for the first time.

He didn't complain,in fact he was very much liking his all new geet-no wonder why he named her enigma....she is indeed one.

Just the moment you think you know her,she will show a completely different side of her personality,much to his surprise.

He noticed her laughing,giggling,jumping around like a kiddo exited about everything she is seeing around her.

''Oh my God maan look at this......its so pretty'' she exclaimed all exited seeing a pair of beautiful earrings on a roadside shop in Paris.

Maan looked at them and then at her and then again at those earrings and said casually ''geet whats so special about them.....you have jewelery way more expensive and beautiful than this''.

Geet frowned ''You seriously know how to spoil my mood Mr Khurana'' she turned away crossing her hands over her chest,pouting.

''Ok ok madame as you wish'' he raised his hands in defeat.

Geet turned around to face him and hugged him tight placing a quick peck on his cheek ''thank you maan,love you'' she giggled all exited.

Maan's heart skipped a beat hearing her last two words-whether she said it out of excitement or not-he loved it but decided not to dig into it further as he was loving this new feeling she was creating in him.

Its just that he feared not to lose it by pestering her too much about it-he just wanted to enjoy this for the moment before it gets lost somewhere as soon as the dirty,rotten games will be played between the Khurana brothers.

She threw another stone in the lake on whose edge she was sitting.

Her silence was first irritating arjun but now he was worried seeing her like that.

''Something is definitely bothering her'' he thought but what he just couldn't point a finger at.

Arjun can safely say that he was the happiest man on earth right now-he is very close to his revenge on a certain Maan Singh Khurana,he have engaged the girl for whom he had fell head over heels and was going to tie the knot very soon as well although he still couldn't figure out how come he fell for a girl just like that......but now sameera's sudden change for the last couple of days was disturbing him badly.

Sameera has started acting cold towards everyone around her,but her coldness towards arjun was hurting him to no end..

''Arjun'' sameera finally broke the silence still looking lost ''i don't deserve you''.

Arjun's eyes widen in shock ''what happened to her all of a sudden'' he thought.

''What are you saying sameera......what do you mean you don't deserve me....and who have told you that'' he asked her surprised at her words and then his tone changing from surprise to full of concern.

''What made you think so baby....you know how much i....

''It is not natural arjun'' sameera cut him mid-sentence.

''This love of your's for me,my so-called beauty all this are not natural arjun'' sameera's voice was cracking now.

Arjun was flabbergasted by her words....what does she mean not natural?

Sameera tried to compose herself and said ''what if i say i've done something really bad to get what i've got'' and finally looked at him in his eyes.

Arjun was still confused.

''I don't want to loose you arjun but i don't want to get you like this.......not this way''.

''I can never become a good daughter-in-law of any good household and i cannot ignore the fact that you are from such a good family''.

''You don't know anything about me except my name and the place where i stay'' she continued.

''I'' her voice was now shaky as hell ''I have killed three of my friends and offered them as... she broke down crying endlessly,her whole body was shaking.

Arjun stood there shocked.

As they were heading towards their hotel at night their car came to a sudden halt as maan saw someone was lying on the road in front of their car.

''What happened'' she asked.

''Theres someone on the road'' maan replied to her indicating towards the person lying on the road.

Geet sighed and asked him ''have you watched that Hollywood movie ''I still know what you did last summer''?

Maan raised one of his eyebrow looking at her trying to figure out what she meant.

''If yes then you know you shouldn't step out of your car''.

Maan smiled at her and nodded his head disapproving what she said.

''My filmy darling'' he pulled her cheek saying that ''these things doesn't happen in real life'' and chuckled.

Geet frowned.

''And moreover we cannot stomp him under our car so i have to get out and at least try to move him''.

Geet didn't approve this at all.

As soon as maan got off the car and came near the person lying,someone hit his head from behind.

''Maan'' geet screamed out of fear.

Old precap-''I don't care anymore'' she spat out in anger ''you want to expose me so do that''.

New precap-''Talk to me please'' he pleaded.

Ok so this part was for all my cutie pies and honey bunchs who believed in me and supported me throughout.

Love u all guysHug keep supporting me like this always.

Love shreya

Edited by shelly_08 - 16 April 2011 at 9:40am

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnaliniamisnehag10gaberinlwgeetHolynasunitasth1star432Candy_jsMaryamahaji790aisha_1998aprajitamadradeekshacgsonika1974krishna.ammyicycoolasmi123ArjunKiAshblessednimayu14bhakbhartifanavantika_singhTinkJia-Elfin-holyangelPoonamTPaloma_Dsurbhijn106alfiya7soniaz121cue1-BeingAppy-sana.saba7sakadafiAashi_saphirepriyanka86rostimli95siroililySwaatiidh_ritineha512rashgirl000keerthi90anky_sTamanna_TJHADmishtiLola13mystique_girlmansijani21Be.edgymyedward12richiiiiidimpzzcrazydevil87Nirjhor105charlie1950anshimanshibabygurl10doosheekamaansi007amzu32puthbd670816dreamy4evermaanujaanuninavigangesegbRocks.DharaJayaRShimmerr286pearlnats0101KoolsmileTinkerBellasimi91basicquestion1paponeconsmj1977.shruti-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94nakh5683ambbihakrati5wajiha-1Preethi-Preminamita25-afsha-shah10rsroopali--Ratna--hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.Shalvekawaii_geetpreethiaSabmeratu.Tyro_SharmeenLuvsGCRageOfAnAngelCraziest_MGMadhuri53pickachumysteriousmillifelicitysmoak.spvdJunglebee

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

is it Dev?

who hit him?

I was loving todays upd and you spoiled by doing this

new Geet was nice to see
and this Maan was also soooooooo nice

they were a nice couple

is Geet involved in this hitting part?

now that stroy has taken a proper shape update soon

Edited by smj1977 - 16 April 2011 at 9:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123.Lilith.preethia

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
awwww shreya ..that was awesoem part...loved it to the core.
ayu14 Senior Member
ayu14
ayu14

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Omg who attacked maan
They were having such a good time
Ps loved ur update do update soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

Paloma_D Senior Member
Paloma_D
Paloma_D