Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ss Dirty,rotten scoundrels Epilogue@92 (Page 5)

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
loved it yaar

DancinFireflies Senior Member
DancinFireflies
DancinFireflies

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
hey your title seems very intresting...
marde Goldie
marde
marde

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
interesting  yaar
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
nice..do continue plz
thx.
vishruti.siri Groupbie
vishruti.siri
vishruti.siri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
interesting start with suspense
please add me to ur PM LIST
Wink
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Recap-''Lucky dev'' he said every time he looked at her still photo and smiling at his own wicked thoughts which came every time he looked at that beautiful girl in the photo.

Chapter-2 Love,sex and dhokha??

He kept ogling at her throughout the ceremony,as if she was his bride.

He hated the thought that she is getting married to someone else or just the fact that she was getting married.

But then to his delight,her jackass of a husband was fool enough to leave his beautiful wife on the very day of his marriage...which he got to know after he overheard his conversation over phone with a certain somebody he don't know about.

Everyone in the house kept telling him that it is not a good sign to leave your wife on the day of marriage....but he was successful to convince them a bit too quickly....to everyone's surprise even his just-married wife agreed with him instead of stopping him.

''Something's fishy'' he thought ''but why would i care'' he smirked thinking that.

She heard the click of the door and thought who could it be now,still dressed in her bridal attire.....''definitely not her so-called husband'' she thought and chuckled...as he entered,smirking.

''Mind if i give you some company'' he said still smirking as he locked the door behind.

His gaze traveled from her face to downward,taking in every detail of her as she felt butterflies in her stomach with just the way he was looking at her as if making love with his eyes.

She walked closer to him closing the distance....''do you only know how to stare or....'' she asked in a seductive voice clearly implying her intentions to him as she traced her finger down his jawline and placing another hand round his neck.

He just pinned her to the bed while she parted her lips in surprise....it was an open invitation for him as he slammed his lips into hers showing her he do more than just stare.

They both felt as if fireworks were exploding through them.

He was out of his senses after that as he felt he wanted her,needed her anyhow even if it means getting down and dirty.

His hands were wandering around her body as he ferociously kissed her all over her face travelling his way down her jawline,neck,collarbone,biting,sucking her exposed skin.

Then he ripped of her wedding dress as he pulled of the dori from the back and then pulling off all the strings from the back and unhooked her bra,again pinning her again as he travels his lips down her exposed chest while sucking them,biting them as she moaned in pleasure.

He got up and ripped off his own clothes sitting on her and his hands made his way to undo the fabric remaining on her and him as well.

He crushed her to him sucking her smooth skin,kissing her aggressively all over before finally placing himself between her legs as she parted her's....

He thrust himself into her as she moaned and then he shut her mouth with his while he entered her.

She dug her nails onto his back which didn't stop him instead turned him on even more as he pushed her harder and harder until both were panting and he collapsed on her chest.

He fluttered his eyes open as he saw his sleeping beauty in front of him.

''Good morning'' he said to her smiling and kissed her forehead.

''Yeah good morning'' she replied waking up,yawning.

''So now you know that i can do more than just stare at you'' he said again returning to his famous smirk.

''So you are experienced in this field''? she asked giving back his smirk.

''How many before me''? she asked out in general curiosity.

''I don't remember but....i count you as the best'' he said suprising.

Thats when she looked down and gasped ''oh god''.

''What happned'' he asked worried.

''Now thanks to you i have to wear something to hide these stupid love-bites from your dadima'' she retorted angrily.

He was still smirking.

''I guess you should get going maan veerji'' she taunted the last word ''otherwise your dadima might get a heart attack seeing you coming out of your younger brother's room''!!!

That taunt was enough to set him on again as he again pinned her hands to her sides and kissed her tight.

After a long time he breaks apart and lowering his head to her head's side he whispered in her brushing his lips to her ear ''listen Mrs geet khurana i'm telling you once and for all DO NOT call me by that name''.

She pushed him off her and literally ordered him to leave.He got up,disappointed of being rejected of another love-making session ''as if those countless times last night weren't enough'' geet thought to herself looking at his disappointed face.

Dev knew he was safe this time....his family were in no way into bhojpuri films,so quite naturally they won't recognize a C-grade heroine acting as his wife and the younger bahu of the Khurana's.

Last attempt failed badly but he knew it wont this time and he'll be enjoying his time with his real wife instead of the fake one.

Maan was trying too hard not to look at her.....but she was one of a kind he thought.

Dadima was busy praising her new bahu and telling maan to get married soon but his eyes were fixed on geet.

Geet felt his gaze on her so she gave him those tempting come hither looks knowing very well how it would affect him.

Maan felt like devouring her right there but he knew it is not possible not here at least.

Geet was loving his restlessness.

He excused himself for a call,came back and said ''dadima tonight i have to attend a meeting in Ritz hotel'' then looking at geet ''it's urgent,i might not come all night i have other works too'' and he left giving a last look to her.

Precap-I don't know where this comes from

Love shreya

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10BhagiSinlwgeetshanmanjuHolynasunitasth1star432Lavz.Da.WordMaryamahaji790Vidhi24krishna.payal956asmi123ammyicycoolariz2000blessednimbhakbhartifanshona2010TinkJiaxxsanaaaxxkirannaryaninonabebuhemvbPaloma_Dsana.saba7rostanna12imli95sakadafimishtibyashviagarwalkeerthi90anky_sTamanna_TJdh_ritineha512rashgirl000CuteTommyshivangi783Be.edgymyedward12huny.thebestdimpzzRohini20richiiiiibabygurl10anshimanshitrishap--jassi--doosheekacharlie1950Nirjhor105dreamy4evertopsyturvy23moonlight2630puthiqbals4everbd670816CythereaMysticalRealmmaanujaanuamzu32286pearlgangesegbninavinats0101jeyanthi123Shimmerr-Veritaserum-TinkerBellasimi91daisydee425Koolsmilerupzloveubasicquestion1Krishnaluv94paponeconsmj1977.shrutinakh5683nisha_hc_bs_ddsweet scorpiokooliio-afsha-namita25hinal_maaneetshah10KaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.rsroopali--Ratna--Sabmeratu.preethiaShalve_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23TyromaaneetsangelMadhuri53CrazyCutesypickachumysteriousmillifelicitysmoak.spvdJunglebeeDonnaa

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

very bold subject

nicely potrayed

is it that Dev married someone and Geet is acting to be his wife?
confusion confusion but she had Maan on knees

Edited by smj1977 - 27 January 2011 at 3:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Shreya  Hug....Thank u for the update and PM......What was that Shocked......Dev and Geet married.....and now Maan and Geet ......what is this confusion dear ?.LOL.....plzzzz update soon.......love u.....TC  Smile

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 27 January 2011 at 3:37am

Go to top