Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ss Dirty,rotten scoundrels Epilogue@92 (Page 46)

doosheeka Goldie
doosheeka
doosheeka

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
nice update..................more comments coming up tomorrow......................lol...............

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
lovely update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
thank yu
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part 
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome update
loved it
precap looks good
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
luvabbybaby1 Groupbie
luvabbybaby1
luvabbybaby1

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Hey babe it was short but good! Please pm me on my luvabbybaby account not the luvabbybaby1 account, so not this one.

Thanks babe

Love

Liz
Aashi_saphire Senior Member
Aashi_saphire
Aashi_saphire

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
interestng update...waitng 4 next1 !!!! Tongue
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Recap-''Favor of what sort?'' she again looked at him questioningly.

He kept down the drink and came close to her whispering in her ear ''you have to......turn me on''.

Statutory warning-Weak-hearted/gals under 14/purists.......ABSTAIN FROM READING!!!!!!

Seriously x-rated stuff cumin up......

Chapter-13 Turn me on!

It was freezing cold as she came out of the jet.She hugged herself for some comfort which was not working she was getting goose bumps and all she was wearing was a full sleeved cotton shirt and a pair of jeans.

Just then she felt something warm engulfing her......it was maan's tuxedo with which he covered geet and also hugging her from the back as they were on ground.

Maan's behavior was thoroughly confusing and scaring her at the same time.

She knows this man is unpredictable and equally dangerous......Lord knew what was going on in his mind.

It was not the first time he was behaving like this,but definitely she didn't expect him to turn up at the airport and how the hell did he got her passport and how he knew dev wouldn't be taking her along with him.

Does he seriously predicted this coming as i was not sleeping with dev or may  be.......no no no geet thought in her mind.....this can't be.

All she can now do is pray for her dear life and hope maan is still unaware of the truth.

''Something wrong'' he asked casually as he saw her emotionless face staring out of the car window.

''Nothing i'm just tired'' she abruptly answered as he broke her out of her thoughts.

Maan knew what was worrying her and he also knew no amount of normal behavior would be convincing for her.

But he knew in his mind,whatever he is planning can never include harming or hurting her........he just cannot hurt her even in his wildest of imagination.

''Remember you have to do me a favor'' he said naughtily and kissed her cheek before leaving the hotel.

Geet knew there was no point worrying......she is here in a beautiful place with the most exotic locations......she should be enjoying them and his company who have brought her here.

He deserves more than my tensed face-she thought and smiled and bid him goodbye.

She doesn't know what sort of work he has excused himself and that too when a person is in a place called Switzerland......but she prefer to ignore.

She gave the final touches to the now-beautifully decorated room and then she looked around.

She sighed seeing the room-candles,flowers,aroma's-perfect ambience.

She wondered since when did she possessed such talents.

She doesn't remember ever decorating her own room in the orphanage.

May be different places brings different talents to people-she smiled.

Maan came in around late evening.As he entered the room he clearly made out geet had indeed kept her promise

Although the lights were not lit.....the lights emitting from those aromatic candles were giving him a clear view of the decorations that has been carried out in the room.

Suddenly he heard the door being locked and felt two hand hugging him from the back.

Maan stiffened.

She didn't say anything and started unbuttoning his shirt from the back at the same time giving him slow caresses with her fingers on his chest until she removed his shirt completely.

Maan was about to say something but was silenced by her......the room was quite warm and comfortable and their presence was just making the temperature soar.

Even before he knew it or could protest,geet tied both his hands tightly at his back with her scarf.

Oops turn me on was a bad idea.

But it was too late.....''you like it'' she sensually whispered in his ear.

''Hmmmm'' thats all he managed to utter as he felt he was soon going to be speechless.

''Then your'e gonna love this'' she announced and then turned on the lights still keeping it beautiful and not loud and finally came in front of him giving him her view.

Maan's mouth flung open-so wide one can swear it touch the floor.

What was she wearing!!

It was a dress starkly similar to the dress kareena wore in that Bollywood film whose name he forgot.

A tiny,pink,sequined dress-where have she got it from? he thought.

She took a glass of wine and sensually walked towards the music player and turned on the player.

A familiar music started  playing as she started to move along the music.

He came forward as he watched.

Hey you.....meri saans saans tere paas paas yun hi baar baar hui aag aag kyun bata.

She came around him dancing,mouthing the lyrics of the song.

Hey you.....tere saath saath puri raat raat karun pyaar pyaar bhari baat baat tauba....

She moved her fingers up his chest and put her arms around his neck and then pushed him to a couch.

Bebo main bebo,dil mera lelo,dil dene aayi lelo ji lelo.

She started dancing in front of him with the signature steps of the song.

Bebo main bebo,dil mera lelo,dil dene aayi,lelo ji lelo.

She came on top of him with both her hands on his either side and started kissing him all over his chest and then biting his neck making him groan.

No way.....now i know how it feels to be raped!!!

She withdrew herself from him just when he was about to do something and went to sit on the swing,swinging it sitting cross-legged.

As he went up to her and leaned in front of her,she raised her leg placing it on his chest giving him a clear view of her....

From bebo to sharon stone.....this girl will kill me!

Sehmi sehmi si main-she got up and took the glass of wine and made him sit on the swing.

Roko toko na ji-she pour the red wine on him and started licking it from him sensually.

Chocolate ka badla wine se.....great!!!!

Jaan tumse bandhi hain-she encircles her hands around his neck and captures his lips and bites them.

Door jaao na ji-he falls from the swing and starts to move backwards.

Doori thi ik bahaana,haule haule se jaana-she again comes on top of him this time crushing herself to him.

Humko bhi kya khabar thi,ishq hain apni tu tu main main- maan manages to move away from her and tries to stand.

Bebo main bebo,dil mera lelo,dil dene aayi lelo ji lelo

Bebo main bebo dil mera lelo,dil dene aayi lelo ji lelo

She started dancing round the curtains and slides the straps of her dress one by one and goes behind the parting.

Yippiiieee she's stripping for me (more torture?)

She comes out in another itsy-bitsy black nightwear which hardly left anything to the imagination.

W*F more clothes??

Geet saw the expressions changing in maan's face as she again came in front of him.

Chupke chupke mujhe murke dekhe kyun ji-she goes at his back and hugs him from behind sliding her hands sensually.

Saari saari hi main,teri teri hoon ji-she holds her arms and pushes him against the wall as he again tried to kiss her.

Dore daale zamaana,mera dil nahin maana-her hands slid down and unbuttoned his trousers.

Teri ik hi nazar mein,dil ko hua hain yeh yeh woh-her hands finds his....and starts playing,sliding down his trousers.

Urrrggghhh stop torturing me you little witch.

She frees him of his trousers and pushed him to bed.

Bebo main bebo dil mera lelo dil dene aayi lelo ji lelo.

Hey you teri saans saans mere paas paas yun hi baar baar hui aag aag kyun bata-She comes on top of him and started kissing him wildly all over.

Hey you tere saath puri raat raat karun pyaar pyaar bhari baat baat tauba-she sat on top of him and kissed him hard and tight,literally assaulting his lips.....she was loving this helpless maan singh khurana.

Bebo main bebo dil mera lelo dil dene aayi lelo ji lelo

Bebo main bebo dil mera lelo dil dene aayi lelo ji lelo.

''Now you are turned on eh?'' she whispered closed to his ears.

Maan felt like tearing off those pieces of fabric from her body and show her what it is to play with the MSK.

''Tch tch tch tch tch maan veerji lost to his sister-in-law awwww too bad'' .

Maan smirked ''sweet heart'' and looked straight into her eye ''i never loose''.

Before geet could think of the meaning of his words,he pushed her from him and came on top of her.

Uh oh guess the noose was not that tight.

That was it for him he got his prey at his mercy now as he readily entered into her harder than ever making her almost scream.

He kept giving her thrust after thrust,each harder than the previous one until he collapsed on her.

But before she could say or do anything,maan turned her around and tied her hands with the same scarf.

Geet gave him a nervous smile as maan bend forward and whispered in her ear ''now you will know what price you have to pay to torture maan singh khurana'' and smirked.

He ripped off her skimpy night suit and then he took his revenge on her.....

Precap # 1-''What if i say i have done something really wrong to get what i have got''

Precap # 2-''I don't care anymore'' she spat out in anger ''you want to expose me so do that''.

I guess people had enough of maan raping geet......so i thought of turning the table for a changeLOL

Comment and press the like button.

Buddy me if you want to be pm'ed.

Love shreya

Edited by shelly_08 - 16 April 2011 at 10:25pm

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnaliniamisnehag10gaberinlwgeetshanky18Holynapayal906sunitasth1Candy_jsMaryamahaji790ReahRajaisha_1998sansheen99sonika197401leotheliondeekshacgkrishna.ammyicycoolwifey90asmi123nonabebublessednimbhakbhartifanavantika_singhTinkJiaholyangel-Elfin-varshakhedekarPoonamT-BeingAppy-Paloma_DsakadafiMaaneet_Deewanisurbhijn106alfiya7perfectflirt8priyanka86kkaavvyyaaAashi_saphirerostimli95neha512rashgirl000Swaatiidh_ritikeerthi90Tamanna_TJHADmishtimystique_girlNazmaamishtibLola13siroililyCuteTommymansijani21Be.edgymyedward12m-g19richiiiiidimpzzmaansi007shivangi783babygurl10anshimanshicherieLoverdoosheekaputhMysticalRealmbd670816dreamy4everamzu32Rocks.Dharaninavi286pearlgangesegbMsMovieloverShimmerrTinkerBellasimi91paponecon-Veritaserum-Koolsmilebasicquestion1smj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94sanu3108ambbihaPreethi-Premisonu4evernamita25sweet scorpio-afsha-hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.rsroopali--Ratna--kawaii_geetseemamaryShalvepreethiaSabmeratu.zaara2212_SharmeenLuvsGCCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngelMadhuri53-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillipickachufelicitysmoak.spvdJunglebee

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

OMG !!! Shocked I'm the first one to comment Dancingon this HAWT update Blushing
Dear lord , Help me ! Ok , where to start Ermm , well MSK has surely found his true match  Approve , a sexy devil  Evil Smile seduced by an evil  sexy Geet . Imagine her in those clothes ; no wonder MSK was on fire Blushing .

Nice update Star , LOVED it ..... 

Edited by drashsree100 - 10 April 2011 at 8:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123.Lilith.

Go to top