Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ss Dirty,rotten scoundrels Epilogue@92 (Page 34)

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Wow !!!  Really mean stuff  Cool

Everyone's playing a dangerous game Evil Smile

Superb update ... Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
everyone is playing dangerous games 
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

.Lilith.

Lola13 Goldie
Lola13
Lola13

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
wow this story is superrr cool !! :O can you ad me please to your PM list ? thxx !! =D
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Recap-''You made a big mistake by underestimating me dev singh khurana''.

''I know know what exactly you have planned.......have the cake and eat it too''!!

''I am maan singh khurana......and i never loose''.

Chapter-10 The actual plan

I knew dadima,you would never consider naintara as the bahu of the khurana's just because of the fact that she was a part-time call girl.

So i left her.

But she has always loved me.......it was not a profession she chose,she was forced by her own brother to do so.

But still i did what you wanted and realized naintara was a mere crush.....nothing else.

Then i met geet.....and it was love at first sight.

I fell in love with her the day i met her.........so i told you all.

And i decided to get married to her.

But little did i knew that she never loved me.

She was always after my money.

I never knew what is it to be married......we never led a life that a husband and wife does......but i never complained  as i thought that may be one day she will accept the marriage herself.

She had purposefully send me abroad......just to keep me away from herself.

I didn't understood then and thought she wants me to be sincere in business.

I never in my wildest of nightmares imagined what is she upto.

She did all this to prove to the court that i never cared for her and was not interested in making any sort of relationship with her.

All this so that court takes her side and i have to pay her a ransom.

Whereas she just had to ask and i could have brought the moon at her feet.

After she left......i became a broken man dadima.

You also know that i started to come home drunk every night......that was an only way to ease my pain.....the pain which she gave.

There was one fine day when i was drunk,sitting in a pub and naintara.

Like i told you.....she always loved me unconditionally......I guess she sensed something was wrong with me so she carried me to my hotel room.

And....and i was drunk.....I....I was not in my senses.......I thought her to be geet and I....

Now she is pregnant with my child.

She didn't told me.....it was me who found out the truth.

Trust me dadima she have long abandoned the profession.....and you only taught us that we should spend our life with the person who loves you than someone whom you love.

Perfect just perfect.

Dev singh khurana you are a genius.

Naintara inside the khurana's house along with the heir of the khurana's.......you lost your chance big brother.

He was so happy his elder brother didn't have a clue of the will made by dadaji,according to which the majority of the khurana property will belong to the elder son of the khurana's.

Their dad was the only son any way,so automatically it went to him.

When maan was born,again he got to handle the majority of the khuarana property.

But then his hard work and shrewd business brains made the khurana industries a multinational company.

This only added fuel to the fire which dev had in his heart for maan.......something which silently announced a cold war between the two step-brothers.

Maan knew about dadaji's will,but he was living in an illusion that dev didn't knew about it.

When maan first heard about dev planning to get married,he made a plan.

Seduce dev's wife and take her to his bed.

A video or some photographs would be enough to prove her infidelity to the court.

And then.......divorce.

Although he didn't like naintara but he didn't have a choice.

He was more than happy when dadima rejected her.

And then geet came.

She was more than he could have asked for-smart,sexy with such a oh-so-innocent face.

But it didn't take him long to recognize her.

Although he hardly remember any face of those s**** who were his one night stand partners.....but he remembered geet very well.

The same girl who was his one-night prey some three years ago...funnily she was a minor then but still had the audacity to sleep with a grown up man.

It shocked him more when he found out he was not her first one.

He brushed off the thought at that time......but her face was something he never forgot.

And when he found out about her history as the girl had actually made him curious.......he wondered what is dev doing with this girl?

But he didn't gave a damn about it as he had his plan in place.

But that didn't happen.

He seemed to get addicted to geet and decided to change his plan......make the husband divorce his wife on a different charge-non-existence s** life.

And he will get married to geet-so one hit and two birds dead......He will get geet and make dev suffer seeing the love of his life in someone else's arms.

But the moment he thought he thought he is a smartass,his baby brother proved him wrong.

He knew about the will.......he was not willing to leave naintara so he made such a smart plan.

Now he knows why he chose a girl like geet......he surely knows about her as well and using her past as a weapon,he will make her do what he wants to.

But once again he forgot his elder brother is not a yesterday-born.

Although he have to admit he actually have brains worth praise.....he have made a very full-proof plan.

If only maan haven't heard him speaking to naintara,he could never figure out whats going on and by the time he would realize,it would have been too late.

But then luck is on my side........too bad little brother.......all your plans now in vain.

''Dev i have decided something'' dadima said in a cheerful tone.

''Yes....what is it dadima''

''You and geet are going to Switzerland for honeymoon''

Geet almost chocked while eating.

''But dadima''

''No if's and but's I'm not asking.....it is decided''

''Great idea dadima'' maan replied in an equal cheerful voice.

Geet looked at maan instantly ''what is he talking about''? she thought.

''See i knew it''

''But in wonder what will you do alone''

''Alone....what do you mean maan''?

''I mean I will have to leave for London and they both will be honeymooning.....so thats why''

''Arre it's ok beta i will pay a visit to my maternal house.....it's long since i've been there''

''So dev it is decided,you and geet will be going to Switzerland''

''Switzerland.......here i come'' he thought and smirked.

Precap-''You have to......turn me on''

If you people are confused on the part written in italics,it is the plan dev have made which he have decided to present to dadima from a completely diffrent angle.

I'm sure every time you guys think this is the limit of being dirty,i always prove you wrong LOL.

That is why i warned the weak-hearted 2 stay away.

Comment an press like.

Buddy me if u want 2 b pmed.

Love shreya

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10inlwgeetshanky18geettsunitasth1Candy_jsMaryamahaji790aisha_1998Nik.freebirdgagsydeekshacgkrishna.ammyicycoolasmi123shona2010ArjunKiAshTinkJianazsijholyangel--love--sakadafiPaloma_Dvarshakhedekarpriyanka86kkaavvyyaaperfectflirt8Maaneet_Deewanisurbhijn106alfiya7rostimli95neha512rashgirl000keerthi90anky_sSwaatiiLola13dh_ritimystique_girlCuteTommymishtibHADmishtiSrabon_Dharashivangi783crazydevil87richiiiiiBe.edgymyedward12anshimanshibabygurl10doosheekaNirjhor105charlie1950sonali_22puthdreamy4everCythereaMysticalRealmbd670816maanujaanuamzu32gangesegbRocks.DharaninaviShimmerrnats0101KoolsmileZohamaaneetTinkerBellasimi91-Veritaserum-smj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94basicquestion1paponeconnakh5683ambbihaPreethi-Premihindu4lyfninand-afsha-namita25sweet scorpiohinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.rsroopali--Ratna--seemamaryShalvekawaii_geetSabmeratu.zaara2212preethiaTyroRageOfAnAngel_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23Madhuri53-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillipickachufelicitysmoak.spvdJunglebee

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
fab update
This story is truly dirty---every1 has an evil or dirty intentionWink
Wonda wat Maans going 2 du in Switzerland
Devs plan was thought out gr8 but unfortunately 4 him Maan heard everything
Precap sounds interesting---Wonda hu'z Sayin dat
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the pm

asmi123

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
loved the update...

now what is Maan's plan
holyangel Senior Member
holyangel
holyangel

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
"But it didn't take him long to recognize her.

Although he hardly remember any face of those s**** who were his one night stand partners.....but he remembered geet very well.

The same girl who was his one-night prey some three years ago...funnily she was a minor then but still had the audacity to sleep with a grown up man.

It shocked him more when he found out he was not her first one."

here Maan is talking abt who?? NT or Geet????Confused

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
awwww dev is so brainy....what a plan.......waise yahan to sab ek doosre ke ustaad hain.....koi kisi se kam nahiLOLso maan too is going to switzerland.....can't wait for the next part.

Go to top