Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ss Dirty,rotten scoundrels Epilogue@92 (Page 29)

sudhi123 Newbie
sudhi123
sudhi123

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Interesting ff...pls add me to your pm list and do continue soon....

sudhi123 Newbie
sudhi123
sudhi123

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Very interesting ff...
Pls add me to your pm list and o continue soon....
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Next part will be updated 2day at afternoon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123ninavipreethiahinal_maaneetfelicitysmoak.

surbhijn106 Senior Member
surbhijn106
surbhijn106

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Really liked ur ff wanna read more plzz update soon n pm me plzzzzzzzzzzz
hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
plz update soon
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Recap-And finally he made his way,entering her again making her moan out his name which made him even more wild as he started to move in a rhythm with her thrusting himself into her again and again until he collapsed on her chest,panting for a while before starting their love-making session all over again.

Chapter-9 A twist in the tale

''Ladies and gentlemen.....can i have your attention please'' he announced to the big gathering in the hall.

''Today i'm going to share the most beautiful moment of my life with all my friends and my respected colleagues'' he stated drawing the attention of the people present in the hall who looked seemed to look at him in amusement.

''Sameera'' he called out the name of the lady who was also watching him in surprise wearing a long black Chanel gown.

He stretched out his left hand to her,took her hand into his making his way in the midst of the crowd,finally settling himself and her under the spotlight.

Out of the blue he took out a ring from his pocket and sat on one of his knees which shocked sameera.

''Will you marry me''?

She still looked at arjun in disbelief.....she definitely didn't saw this coming.

And then she looked at the expectant eyes of arjun and felt guilt eating up her big time.

She wanted this,and now when she is having it,she is feeling guilty.

''Say something sameera'' he almost begged for her to speak up.

Sameera felt a tear drop escaping her eye which didn't went unnoticed by arjun as he mistook it as tear of joy.

''To hell with the guilt sameera'' her inner devil ordered ''grab the thing being offered to you for which you did so much''.

She finally shook her head in a positive which made arjun almost jumped in joy as he slipped the solitaire into her ring finger and hugged her tight.

Finally......finally after all the wrongs she have done for achieving this.....she got what she wanted.

Maan who would be usually in his office at this time of the day,took his time off from work for the most weirdest reason......he was MISSING GEET!!!

Only God knew what sort of spell she had on him as he wouldn't stop craving for her even in the most impossible hours-broadly sun-lit afternoon or sultry evenings.......he just can't stop lusting for her.

Strangely enough even the thought of her would tighten his muscles at places difficult to hide.

And even more strangely he haven't touched a single woman after her-was he being loyal to her? Huh maan singh khurana and loyalty are two separate tracks which can never meet.

Or may be no other chick had the hots to turn him on the way she did.

Man can she turn him on in the most impossible ways.....even a look from those big,brown,bewitching eyes was enough to make him wag his tail after her.

May be he will never admit it but if not him but his hormones were definitely controlled by her!

He came inside the house at around 1:00 pm in the afternoon......the house seemed empty.

He knew in his mind that dadima was away at some friend's house,and dev......well if he is at home,he'll make sure he sends him out.

But he was lucky today......no sign of dev or anyone else.....he slowly went to the kitchen from where he heard her voice.....she was singing some off-key hindi song he have never hear of.

He saw her stirring something in a bowl.....it were as it seemed contents of chocolate cake which was being stirred by her.

Geet felt two strong arms encircle her waist and she immediately understood who it was as she was spun around by him.

''Chocolate cake in the making eh'' he questioned her in his ever so seductive tone with that famous smirk plastered on his lips.

Geet didn't answer just gave a plain smile and then suddenly stained one of his cheeks with the mixture followed by a giggle.

Maan showed her a fake annoyed look.....but then he is maan singh khurana 

''If you are a sherni i am a sawa sher''  he thought and without warning poured the whole contents of the bowl on her body barring her face and looked at her again smirking.

''Eeeehhh what was that'' geet retorted angrily ''yuck i'm all sticky smelling chocolate and eggs eewww''.

''Fine''.....he replied ''let me clean you up baby'' and advanced towards her.

He lowered his head and started to suck the sticky liquid from her neck making shudder.

He stopped abruptly making geet confused and then swiftly picked her up in his arms and made his way to the bedroom kicking the door open and then kicking it close.

''Chocolate cake mixture has never tasted so good'' he whispered in her ear.

''The thought is mutual'' she replied and then kissed his cheeks to lick off the small content of the mixture he had on his cheeks.

Maan again picked her up and threw her to the bed to lick off the rest of the contents off her.

''Dont worry baby my plan is going perfectly fine.....the whole family thinks i'm in love with geet which is a real pro for my plan.....just the way i want''

''And i have also instructed geet to behave coldly with me so that my point becomes easier to prove in the court''.

''Just few more months baby......geet will be divorcing me on the basis of a non existent conjugal life within one month and you will be here within three months more you know how''.

Maan froze.......this means he have been wrong all the while.

''This means it was all made up'' he mumbled.

Dev is even more smarter than he thought.

''I don't believe this.....he managed to trick me'' maan felt like laughing at himself as he heard the conversation from outside his room after dev have came back from the Gurgaon branch of KC.....something he never does.

But you are forgetting something my little brother.....i am your elder brother.

Bro this is not fair

What's not fair dev?

You always win against me.......i try so hard to defeat you but you still win......i hate it.

He he he dev it's your fault that you don't win against me.

What do you mean?

Its very simple dev.....you never win because your target is to defeat me and i never loose because my target is to win.

''You made a big mistake by underestimating me dev singh khurana''.

''I know know what exactly you have planned.......have the cake and eat it too''!!

''I am maan singh khurana......and i never loose''.

Precap-''Switzerland.....here i come'' he thought and smirked.

Love shreya

What is dev planning? What will maan do?What have sameera done to feel guilty??

There are many questions to be answered.

Btw i have decided to make it a short story and not an ff because there is not too much to write but Innocence....lost will remain an ff.

Plzzzzzzzzzz comment and hit the like button.

Buddy me if you want 2 b pmed

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnaliniamisnehag10inlwgeetHolynasunitasth1star432Candy_jsMaryamahaji790aisha_1998deekshacgNik.freebirdkrishna.gagsyammyicycoolwifey90asmi123bhakbhartifanvarshakhedekarbono_jostnaholyangelSapphireFlames-Elfin---love--sakadafiperfectflirt8Paloma_Dsurbhijn106rostimli95keerthi90anky_sneha512rashgirl000Srabon_DharaLola13SwaatiiHADmishtidh_ritishivangi783dimpzzrichiiiiiBe.edgymyedward12CuteTommydoosheekaSujata77Nirjhor105charlie1950anshimanshibabygurl10CythereaMysticalRealmdreamy4everbd670816puthRocks.Dharaninaviamzu32maanujaanuShimmerr286pearlgangesegbnats0101jeyanthi123KoolsmileTinkerBellasimi91ambbihamrk-1smj1977.shrutiKrishnaluv94basicquestion1-Veritaserum-Preethi-Preminamita25hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.rsroopali-afsha-mandymoreSabmeratu.zaara2212seemamarypreethia--Ratna--shah10kawaii_geetShalveRageOfAnAngel_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23Madhuri53-BlushaLicious-pickachumysteriousmillifelicitysmoak.spvdJunglebee

Sujata77 Goldie
Sujata77
Sujata77

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
great story.
chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Very intriguin n intrestin update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123