Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ss Dirty,rotten scoundrels [email protected] (Page 24)

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it loadz
loved geet's dance 
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Shreya  Hug.......awesome update.......dirty rotten scoundrels Angry.......one bigger than the other LOL.......waiting to see who wins in this crazy game.......loved Geet's performance......so Maan was floored from the first sight ........precap sounds interesting.......plz continue soon......TC Smile

778336dqwuy56jbg.gif

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

Paloma_D Senior Member
Paloma_D
Paloma_D

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Just read your ff and I am loving it! Please add me to the pm list:)
Continue soon x

.Lilith.

doosheeka Goldie
doosheeka
doosheeka

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
nice update...........................continue soon...................
SapphireFlames Senior Member
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
hahaha. khurana mental asylum LOL
nice update. sexy Geet swaying to Sheila. Embarrassed
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Recap-The performance was finished.....the game have begun.......fine now what?

Chapter-8 Waiting for tonight 

FLASHBACK TO 1 MONTH CONTD

She walked up to her changing room ignoring the numerous,unwanted stares that she was inviting by the virtue of her attire.

She finally entered her room,not locking the door,standing in front of the mirror looking at herself,still humming the song she was dancing to.

''Miss geet''.......she stopped taking the earring off her ear and looked at the door to see her uninvited guest.

His smoldering gaze was fixed on her as he checked her out from top to bottom.

Geet felt a bit conscious now as his gaze were burning her.

''Uhhh yes?'' she asked abruptly.

''If I'm not wrong,you are dev singh khurana's fiance right''?

Geet froze ''how come he.....''

''I'm maan singh khurana,his elder brother'' he said coming in offering his hand.

''Ohh i see'' geet said shaking her hand with his.

I don't believe this,chhote miyaan to miyaan,bare miyaan subhaan allah

''Then relation wise i should be calling you maan veerji.....so nice to see you ''maan veerji'' she said in a normal voice.

Maan frowned at that mention which geet didn't.

If a person has got a brother like this,who needs enemies.

She smiled inwardly seeing his reaction.

''Well you dance really well'' 

As if i care.

''Uhh thanks......so do you'' and chuckled.

Maan felt a bit embarrassed at that.....''uhhh actually i'' he was struggling for words.

''Never mind,by the way what brings you here?''

''Actually i....

Came here to check you out

Came to see you undress yourself for the kind of peeping tom i am........too bad there's no cupboard in this room to hide myself.

Came here to make my suhaag raat with you before you take the saat phere.

''i came to introduce myself to you'' he knew he was sounding lame.

You think i'm a fool?

''How sweet of you veerji,by the way where's dev havent he came along with you''.

She was irking him to no end......first the mention of that ''maan veerji'' and now dev although it was quite normal of her to ask for her fiance but he didn't seem to make himself understand that.

''Thats also a reason i'm here,u know although i dont want to hurt you by saying this but......he was.....he was not really interested to come here'' he finished off hoping she would believe him and feel bad.

Hurt me uhh? Saala nautanki.

''Its....its ok maan veerji....why should i be feeling bad......of course he have other important work as well'' she pretended to feel bad but hide it.

Awwww poor thing......let me give you a shoulder to cry sweety.

''I....i think i should be leaving....dadima must be waiting for me....see you'' he left abruptly and reluctantly.

She closed the door and gave a hysteric laugh........''wow what a family i'm gonna get into''.

She was sure life wont be boring here.......a blindfolded dadima,a disinterested dev and a hottie of a ahem brother-in-law.......these guys call themselves ''royal family''? she laughed again.

FLASHBACK ENDS

She did what she was asked.....no ordered to do.

She has put sleeping pills in the daily orange juice of dev as per ordered by maan.

Maan was still in the illusion that dev was in love with geet......thats what made him order geet to do such a thing.

Geet knew it was of no use if maan only wanted dev not to sleep with her.....but he wanted something even more,for which she have to do this or else she have to end up answering dev as to where is she heading at this time of the night.

She was contented seeing him sleeping,now she has to be careful in coming out.

Beep beep.....her cell beeped.

Text message from Maan veeji

Waitin 4 tonite.....when u will b in my arms :)

She messaged him back-

How desperate are you??

Beep beep....

I'm wearing......NOHING!!! 

proof enouf eh?

Geet threw the water she was drinking reading the text....this man is SOMETHING!!

He heard the gentle click of the door and he knew she was here.

She came in,locked the door behind her ever so softly and walked up to him in her ever-so-sensuous manner.

Maan was already aroused seeing her walking that way as she came to the bed and to her surprise she saw he was actually not wearing anything.

''I'm telling you again i dont want to fall in trouble due to you''

''You wont sweetheart'' he finished as he pinned her to the bed and kissed her tight.

While his mouth were on hers,his hands were wandering around her torso,pulling off her pallu and then undoing her blouse.

His talent of multi-tasking has set her on fire as he broke out of the lip-lock and started showering wet kisses going downwards.

He bit off and pulled off every square inch of fabric that was present on her body,blocking his lips from his lips as he kissed her everywhere,everywhere possible making her moan louder and louder.

And finally he made his way,entering her again making her moan out his name which made him even more wild as he started to move in a rhythm with her thrusting himself into her again and again until he collapsed on her chest,panting for a while before starting their love-making session all over again.

Precap # 1-Maan froze.......this means he have been wrong all the while.

Precap # 2-Will you marry me?

Love shreya

Comment and press like.

Edited by shelly_08 - 05 March 2011 at 1:52am

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10inlwgeetshanky18chintushilpaHolynasunitasth1star432Candy_jsLavz.Da.WordMaryamahaji790fatiya52110aisha_1998deekshacgkrishna.ammyicycoolPaingelasmi123annie03bhakbhartifanmmishra1red135bkirannaryaninonabebuhemvb--love--SapphireFlamesholyangelPaloma_DdrashtiMyAnGeLrostimli95dh_ritineha512rashgirl000Swaatiikeerthi90anky_sTamanna_TJmishtibHADmishtiBe.edgymyedward12CuteTommyshivangi783dimpzzrichiiiiianshimanshibabygurl10Sujata77Nirjhor105charlie1950doosheekabd670816dreamy4everputhCythereaamzu32ninavigangesegbShimmerrnats0101jeyanthi123KoolsmilepaponeconTinkerBellasimi91rupzloveubasicquestion1Rocks.Dharasmj1977.shruti-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94nakh5683ambbihanisha_hc_bs_ddmandymoresweet scorpio-afsha-namita25hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.shah10rsroopaliShalve--Ratna--preethiaseemamarySabmeratu.zaara2212TyroCraziest_MG_SharmeenLuvsGCRageOfAnAngelsanum23Madhuri53-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillipickachufelicitysmoak.spvdDownhill

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Shreya Hug......lovely update......glad some more details of the past were revealed.......saala nautanki part was super LOL........the present was very hotttt Embarrassed.......plz continue .....thank u for the pm .....TC Smile

Thank You!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123.Lilith.TinkerBella

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Loved the update

Precap is something Embarrassed

asmi123

Go to top