Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ss Dirty,rotten scoundrels Epilogue@92 (Page 16)

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
wowww awesomeeeeeeeee
n nt got ur pms yaar
plzzzzzzz add me 2 ur pm list

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
loved it yaar
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Recap-''Yeah i think you are right.....by the way who is the lucky girl?''

''She's samira''

Geet got up abruptly only to see a seething maan locking the door and coming towards her.

Chapter-6 In a fix.

''Geet we need to talk''

''Ummm''

''Dont try and act smart....its not funny''

''What is it?''

Silence prevailed.....then maan inhaled sharply and said in a rather calmly......''you are divorcing him''

Geet felt like giggling at his words......both the brothers have something in common at least geet thought.

But the next set of words took her aback.

''You are making him divorce you''

Maan didn't knew what he was saying or doing so he just said.

''What.....but why?''

''Because i'm saying that''

''And what makes you think i'll listen to you''

He took threatening steps towards her eying her dangerously which made her gulp and step backwards.

''Then be prepared to let dadima and dev know how good you are at bed with your 'maan veerji'....he finished returning her taunt.

She gasped at that.

''Or even worse let the world know what sort of things you have done in the last five years'' he finished throwing a set of papers at her.

Her eyes widen in shock.

''How did you got this''

''What do you think these have come to me by parcel by yesterday?''

''Huh.....babes i had my eyes on you since you had your's on dev and vice-versa'' he said brushing his lips against her ears in a hoarse voice.

She pushed him back with a little force and asked.....''come to the point,what do you want''

He smirked at her smartness then said ''you''

Geet was taken aback again....what on earth does that mean.

''You are marrying me after that''

That was it for her,she felt like kicking these two scoundrels out of her life right here....she had too much of them.

''If you are such a smartass then why dont you tell me how will i 'make' dev divorce me?'' she said through gritted teeth,piercing her palm with her nails.

''Very simple.....dont sleep with him any more''

Geet couldn't believe her luck......this is what both of them wants for their own selfish reasons.

But she have to act smart now....she can't let him know about the fake marriage and dev's recent proposal.

''H h how am i supposed to do that.....he is my husband''

''I don't know'' he almost cut her midway....''you were smart enough to fool dadima.....fool him and frustrate him the same way''

''Just make him divorce you and then tell the whole world that you are a virgin even after so many days of marriage......court will definitely sympathize with you thanks to the fact that you are a woman'' he smirked again.

Geet was getting irritated with this....she cannot believe how can two people hate each other to this extent?

''Dadima's consent is important for this alliance,thats why you have to make her believe that you are right and he is wrong....so that she says yes to our marriage''.

''But i cant get one thing.....divorcing dev is fine,but why would you want to marry me?''

Maan froze.

He didn't see this coming.

''Babes.....don't you think no punishment is bigger than this...seeing your ex-lover,your ex-wife in his own brother's arms?''

Geet tried hard to control her laughter at that statement....so this is what he thinks....punishing dev with this stupid move...huh....he is least bothered.

What a family of big time looser's she has got into....all wasting their time on such petty issues...looser khuranas...she burst out laughing.

Maan was confused....did he sound funny?

''Why are you laughing?''

''Nothing....just recalling a funny scene from a film'' she replied through giggles.

''Now'' he asked controlling his anger.  

''Ok ok sorry....fine i'll think about it''

''I haven't asked you that you are taking time to think....thats a decision already taken''

''Fine then''

He walked off.

Geet was still laughing her head off....but then suddenly realization struck her.

If she divorces dev according to dev's plan.....she'll get the money as well as an assignment she waited for so long.

But how is she going to do what maan had asked her to.....her face grew pale.

He have every vivid details of her past....what if he shows them to the world?

Maan is not someone who will listen to anyone.....he wants to marry her just for the sake of extracting revenge and of course to sleep with her.

What is she going to do now? She was in a fix.

Precap-Fine now what?

This part was specially for those who took maan's jealousy as LOVE!  
Guys they are my ''dirty,rotten,scoundrels'' so think again b4 jumping 2 any conclusions concerning them LOL

Love shreya

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10gaberinlwgeetshanmanjuHolynasunitasth1pop_7862001Candy_jsMaryamahaji790payal956gagsykasturi11krishna.ammyicycoolwifey90asmi123blessednimbhakbhartifanholyangelhemvb--love--Paloma_Dsakadafiimli95drashtiMyAnGeLrostalfiya7kkaavvyyaaMistiofMistzdoosheekasonali_22charlie1950trishapNirjhor105babygurl10anshimanshimishtibCuteTommyshivangi783huny.thebestdimpzzBe.edgymyedward12richiiiiineha512dh_ritikeerthi90anky_sTamanna_TJrashgirl000nats0101jeyanthi123Shimmerramzu32gangesegbCrazyMaaneetFan286pearlninaviCythereaMysticalRealmdreamy4everbd670816moonlight2630puth-Veritaserum-paponeconsmj1977.shrutiambbihamrk-1Krishnaluv94TinkerBellasimi91KoolsmileRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangel_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23preethiaShalve--Ratna--Sabmeratu.Tyrohinal_maaneetrsroopaliKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.sweet scorpio-afsha-namita25mandymorefelicitysmoak.pickachumysteriousmilliMadhuri53DonnaaJunglebeespvd

sonali_22 Goldie
sonali_22
sonali_22

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
jupiiiii i am the first one...
loved the part...i am still thinking Maan is in Love with Geet...
it getting more exciting update by update...i hope Geet will manage everything...but poor dadima....when she ever comes to know about it...but i just loooooooooooove Maan...
update sonn asap...this ff is something different...

Edited by sonnal_17 - 12 February 2011 at 12:49am
Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
superb update....
doosheeka Goldie
doosheeka
doosheeka

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
awesome update.................
Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz