Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ss Dirty,rotten scoundrels Epilogue@92 (Page 13)

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
shelly do dare stop it
cont pls its defferent
ur doing great job with
it awesome update pls
cont soon but next part
pls longer i hope yu feel
better soonnnnnnn my dear
thanks pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Shreya  Hug.....sorry to hear u are not well.....hope u get well soon......love this FF.......it is bold and different.......but i think it is going to be beautiful too........continue plzzzzz......love u.....TC  Smile

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/35/287635/Get-Well-Soon-Butterfly-Flowers.gif
KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
hiiiii
awesome update
loved it
love maan being jealous
plz do continue
thanks 4 da pm
MysticalRealm IF-Dazzler
MysticalRealm
MysticalRealm

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
heeyy!!

Well lets now hope Maan realizes his love for geet!!
muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

get well soon dear

lets see how maan handles dev around geet
ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
awesome part
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
get well soon dear...........pl dont stop writing this ff.......lets c how maan handles dev around and when he comes to know abt the truth..............
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Recap-''Once you reach there,you have to tell them about me....or else'' she stomped off.

''Do these women only know how to threat?''

Thank u soooooooo much 4 all those lovey dovey comments friends Hug.....i'm sooooo elated.....and yes i'm definitely not gonna stop nowEvil Smile

Chapter-5 I'm sooooo back

Dev did'nt knew what to do......she is naintara after all......god knows what is she upto.

This is all because of him....he knew it.

He was irresponsible enough to let naintara's ''part-time job'' be let out in front of dadima.

Neither would he let the cat out of the bag,nor this day could have come.

He felt like cursing himself for his stupiidity.

Even more so because he was literally trapped....a marriage which he can't reveal,a fake marriage which he can't break so soon and to add to his pain scheming and threatning women all around....and one more mistake from him.....he'll definitely be the ''khurana ka kutta na Naintara ka na Geet ka''.....he sighed at his thoughts.

''So finally you will be here''

''I don't have an option.....it's dadima's order''

''Listen geet i've something important to tell you.....i know i cant do this so you have to help me out''

''Spit it out''

''You have to give me a divorce when i come''

''What!!''

''Before you say something let me tell you.....you dont have to do it as soon as i arrive.....let a few days pass,let dadima give me my share of the khurana business....then announce everyone that you are divorcing me because if i say that dadima would definitely not approve it......and dont worry about your money,once we get divorced you will get a huge sum anyway,and i've already talked to my producer friend about your role in his film so chill''.

''If you have planned so many things already then tell me on what ground shall i ask for a divorce?''

''Very easy sweetheart..you have a big trump card in your hand''

''What trump card?''

''See i went abroad on the very day of our marriage right?''

''But i don't think thats enough because you are coming back anyway''

''Just tell the court that even after our marriage you are still a virgin''

Geet froze.

''I know its gross telling the court that your husband have'nt slept with you ever....but you have to do it''

''I will protest your allegation and this way dadima will beleive me not you.....you'll get your compensation,i'll get my share of the property''.

She was still silent.

''Hey you didn't like my idea''?

''Umm no i mean yes.....very well planned uh.....but dev don't you think you....'' she stopped midway.

''Sweety don't you think its not good keeping your wife waiting for you for so long'' she said in a sugar-coated voice.

''Uhhh what.....oh wait there's someone around right?''

''Ha ha very smart eh....now listen everybody is waiting for you right here especially......maan veerji''

Maan seethed at the last word.

''Yeah why not...waiting for me to come so that we can have a showdown''.

''Ok enough now....i'm hanging up....talk to you later....bye sweety.''

Maan gave her a deathly glare and left.

Dev was back,dadi arranged for a special puja like she does every time her grandsons arrive after a long period....just to make them feel that she is not being partial to anyone.

Geet was panicking now.....the look on maan's face said it all.

But what is there to be angry......its not like his wife is talking to some other men

Isn't he the maan singh khurana....why would he be bothered for her anyway.

He was shameless enough to sleep around with his own brother's wife,ok she didnt stop him,rather invited him,but he was desparate enough to do such a thing because he dont have a clue about the marriage being fake.....and still.

God knows whats up with this khurana family....two brothers hating each other to such dangerous extent that they are ready to kill each other,an ageing dadima who is immune to this hatred and loves her grandsons to the core even if they dont deserve it.

Im sure once dadima's soul rests in peace...these two khurana men will show their true colours to the world.

''Geet''

Her thoughts were inturrupted with that voice.

''Arjun dont you think thats too early?''

''No sis i don't think so,in fact i thought you would be advising me to get married soon''

''No youre getting me wrong arjun....i asked you out of concern....i'm very happy for you''

''By the way,how is our plan working,what he have decided?''

''He told me the whole story of how he will get divorce from his so-called wife....dont worry arjun our plan is now going smoothly''

''I think somethings happen for the better isn't it?

''Like what''

''The marriage of dev,i mean the fake one of course....it was necessary for us as it opened doors of oppurtunity for us''

''Yeah i think you are right.....by the way who is the lucky girl?''

''She's samira''

Geet got up abruptly only to see a seething maan locking the door and coming towards her.

Precap-Both the brothers have something in common at least geet thought.

Love shreya

Edited by shelly_08 - 08 February 2011 at 7:23am

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10inlwgeetshanmanjuHolynasunitasth1star432Maryamahaji790krishna.payal956ammyicycoolasmi123Semarnkavantika_singhblessednimbhakbhartifanwifeyTinkJiavarshakhedekarholyangelPaloma_Dkirannaryaninonabebuhemvb--love--imli95sakadafirostneha512dh_ritikeerthi90anky_sTamanna_TJmishtibmystique_girlrashgirl000shivangi783richiiiiihuny.thebestdimpzzSrabon_DharaCuteTommyBe.edgymyedward12trishapbabygurl10anshimanshicharlie1950Nirjhor105doosheekachubzydreamy4everputhbd670816Cythereaninavi286pearlgangesegbmoonlight2630maanujaanuamzu32nats0101jeyanthi123ShimmerrTinkerBellasimi91Koolsmilenakh5683mrk-1ambbihapaponecon-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94basicquestion1smj1977.shrutipreethiaSabmeratu.Shalve--Ratna---afsha-namita25sweet scorpioKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.rsroopalishah10hinal_maaneetmaaneetsangel---nishu---Tyro_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23Madhuri53pickachufelicitysmoak.spvdJunglebeeDonnaa

Go to top