Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG ss Dirty,rotten scoundrels Epilogue@92 (Page 11)

SapphireFlames Senior Member
SapphireFlames
SapphireFlames

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
suspense suspense! jaldi reveal karoo.. loved the updates! Smile

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
nice one
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
i must say very bold subject to write an ff.........so as of the 2 parts geet is married to dev but maan was with her on their 1st night but geet is just acting as dev's wife...............too many suspenses.........slowly it has to unravel..............

can u add me to ur pm list
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Recap-''Don't you think i will be in trouble not you thanks to your uncontrollable libido?'' geet said while frowning a bit.

''No you won't'' he said smirking at her as he closed her mouth with his.

Chapter-4 I'm in a mess

''When is dev coming back dadima?'' geet asked in a low voice.

''Even i don't know beta.....seriously i have to reprimand this grandson of mine....does he even know what he is doing?'' dadima stated angrily.

''He left you on your wedding day and it's been a fortnight since he left.....is he even bothered that he have some responsibility back here than just business.....he is married for god sake.....and fortunately for him have got a wife who never complains''.

''Now i have to take steps....i will state him finally-either he is coming in two days or he is going to loose his share of hold in business''

Maan broke the glass which he was gripping so tightly hearing geet's questions and dadima's decision.

''Excuse me'' he said through gritted teeth giving a last glare to his worried dadima and confused geet.

''Arjun haven't you ever sit and thought about this''

''About what?''

''This attraction,love or infatuation....whatever you call it.....have you thought where this comes from?''

''I don't know where this comes from....and i don't even want to know''.

''It's just that every morning i wake up,i want to see you feel you...i knew these sort of feelings only come when you are in love...whats there to think?''

''But still haven't you ever thought that these are coming all of a sudden?''

''I don't care sameera....all i know is that i love you...i don't care about anything else'' he said kissing her fore head.

Just what the hell she thinks she is.....

She is just another girl.....just another hot chick....

And she have the same place which others have....

Dev's arrival will only..........he stopped,realization hitting him.

She is married to his brother......

So what....she didn't stop him as well.....he didn't force her.

And anyway that bas**** deserves this....a wife who have already slept with her brother in law.....huh.

But he knew no matter what he does....he was lying to himself.

Dev's arrival or departure never actually bothered him....it is bothering him now- big time.

He felt helpless for the first time.He knew he wont be able to tolerate seeing geet in someone else's arms.

It's not that she is the last girl on planet......but then what is actually bothering him?

He was never bothered about anyone in the past.....he has seen women going around with someone else after being with him....it never bothered him.

For the record he was sleeping with someone for more than once....big deal.

He might have became the tiger who got to taste human flesh once and now won't taste anything except that....or may like a kid whose lollipop have been stolen and although he is being offered chocolates,he still wants his lollipop.

He hated this condition of himself.....he never wanted this to come ever....a mere woman affecting him?

Let dev come....even he will get to see who actually owns geet.

''Well as you wish dadima'' he cut the call.

''Who was it ?''

''Dadima''

''Asking you to come back''

''This time she is serious....i have to leave''

''What did she say''

''She literally threatened me''

''And you took it''

''I dont have any options....this time it's about my share in business...i can't let that maan singh khurana take over everything thanks to a fault of mine''

''Do what you want dev......but i wont take this crap anymore''

''Once you reach there,you have to tell them about me....or else'' she stomped off.

''Do these women only know how to threat?''

Precap-Maan seethed at that last word.

Love shreya

I know didn't write as long as expected....actually not feeling well these...so plz bare with me
Btw 4m the time i've started tis ff,i've lost the count of the no. of times it is being called BOLD! tell me guyz is it really that bad? plz tell me if i should continue.

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10inlwgeetshanmanjuHolynazil143sunitasth1star432Lavz.Da.WordMaryamahaji790payal956gagsykrishna.ammyicycoolwifey90asmi123nonabebunazsijSapphireFlameshemvb--love--Paloma_Dsakadafiimli95anna12rostneha512rashgirl000keerthi90anky_sTamanna_TJdh_ritimishtibshivangi783huny.thebestdimpzzrichiiiiiBe.edgymyedward12doosheekacharlie1950sonali_22trishapNirjhor105babygurl10anshimanshiCythereaMysticalRealmdreamy4everputhbd670816moonlight2630maanujaanuamzu32gangesegbninaviShimmerrnats0101jeyanthi123Koolsmilebasicquestion1smj1977.shrutipaponecon-Veritaserum-TinkerBellasimi91nakh5683Krishnaluv94preethiaShalveTyroSabmeratu.hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.--Ratna--rsroopalimuskanpsweet scorpio-afsha-namita25_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23maaneetsangelMadhuri53felicitysmoak.mysteriousmillipickachuJunglebeespvdDonnaa

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
loved it so maan is jealous that now dev is going to come and he may not get geet wow and to dev's question the answer is yes women only know to threaten 
Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Interesting part
Urggh h8 Dev dnt want him 2 cum bak
Cont soon
Thanks 4 the PM Xx...
namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
nice part...i wanna see Maan getting jealous to the core now....on seeing Geet with dev.....
continue soon...
sonali_22 Goldie
sonali_22
sonali_22

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
no its not bold...my god this different...its not a usual love story...its just wow...pls continue...its too good...i mean love can be shown in different ways...and it has not to been always this lovey dovey thing...and not only that your story is so real...and thx for pm me...and pls update as soon as possible...and i feel this prickling in my stomach...and this play with the old moral attitude...amazing...just wondering how dadi will react...and MSK gets what he wants...and Dev pls come back...its going to be fun...

Go to top