Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Shampa was a child actress before (Page 8)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Well then as long as no one has problems with it, then it's all good I suppose LOL
Actually Top 3 will be decided next week so we're not sure if Shampa is in finals or not but since Sushant has a huge fan base, I'm sure they'll make it =) I heard she came there as TL's partner who taught dance to the contestants, is it? Of course TL is perfect Star
Ughhh don't talk about Punit, I don't like him. He was the first to get eliminated and I was so happy about it LOL I don't wanna see him Tongue Punit sucks at choreography but we didn't really get to see him do much. Aaahhh Mayuresh Embarrassed He was okay, don't think he did that good in LM, did he? LOL Oh yes, we need to see Shakti as a choreographer soon Big smile
Hmmm good idea. But I still doubt that is going to happen. I have seen most of the names you have mentioned as judges of various dance shows and they all are pretty good Smile

Yes yes, this would have been a thread for complaints if it was on SRGMP or DID forum!

I saw Shampa's status message on FB saying that she and Sushant have made to the finals.. So I guessed the next round would be the finale.. So the finale would have only two pairs?

Yes, she came with TL to demonstrate the female's part in the couple dance.. TL will explain both parts to the couples, and then demo it with Shampa so they will understand.. But when the whole dance was done in Salsa, I felt Shampa made mistakes but TL was PERFECT!! Star

Oops, I forgot!! LOL.. Mayuresh started off well in DID-LM, and then went downwards in the middle and then caught up towards the end.. I dont know what happened, looked like he lost focus or interest because of all the criticism from Farah...

Shakti's acts in DID audition was good, so I guess she can do a good job as a choreographer.. But until we see her in that role, we cant say for sure...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Yes, it would have been Thumbs Down I like how no one cares what we're talking about here LOL

There were Top 4 till today. Mahi got eliminated (which will be shown on Monday's episode) and now we have Top 3 and yes, Sushant-Shampa are in the finals Party Finals will have 3 pairs!

Awww I missed all that Ouch I would have loved to see them dance together but then I wouldn't have known who Shampa was back then LOL The thing is NDTV's timing here sucks. I can't seem to figure out what show airs at what time because the ones that they give us are all wrong. I doubt TL can ever make a mistake in his dance LOL

Yes poor Mayuresh Ouch He was good at first and also during the time he did stunts with Manoj as that is Mayuresh's forte. Farah did criticize a lot, didn't she? Ermm He should have been on JDJ instead of Punit Big smile

I didn't see the audition. I actually don't watch audition for any shows LOL So the question is where will we see her in a role of a choreographer - maybe next season of LM?

rozina-Rati Senior Member
rozina-Rati
rozina-Rati

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
she is very nice girl.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index