Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Shampa was a child actress before (Page 7)

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

I guess you might have the correct names - anyone who was on DID2 forum wouldnt miss it!! Wink He keeps putting down TL and CDD, and then posts on CDD forum when he ridicules that show! I asked why bother to comment if he doesnt watch it, or is he sneakly watching it!! LOL

If Sushant's back is hurt, it would take time for him to feel good enough to perform better.. The more he is strained with performances, the worse it will become.. Since the show is getting near to its finale, I am so concerned for the two - Shampa and Sushant... I dont want to hear any bad news! I hope and wish all the best for them...

I still prefer them pairing good dancer celebrities with the choreographers.. At least someone who would be able to pick up dance, and become a polished dancer on the show.. Smile

Yup, then I definitely do know Wink I think deep down he loves TL that's why he's hating on him so much since he said he hates him in the first place, now he can't go back on his words LOL

Yeah I know and that is what I'm worried about Ouch I have a feeling he will quite next week Disapprove

Well the thing is that JDJ have paired a not-so-famous celebrity with a famous choreographer like Yana-Salman and a famous celebrity with a not-so-famous choreographer, i.e, Sushant-Shampa. And this show is not about TV celebs only, it's about celebs from all fields of work and it's obvious that a sportsperson will not be a good dancer before he comes into the show and the TV celebs might have had done some stage shows before so knows little bit of dancing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannanikitagmc

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Yup, then I definitely do know Wink I think deep down he loves TL that's why he's hating on him so much since he said he hates him in the first place, now he can't go back on his words LOL

Yeah I know and that is what I'm worried about Ouch I have a feeling he will quite next week Disapprove

Well the thing is that JDJ have paired a not-so-famous celebrity with a famous choreographer like Yana-Salman and a famous celebrity with a not-so-famous choreographer, i.e, Sushant-Shampa. And this show is not about TV celebs only, it's about celebs from all fields of work and it's obvious that a sportsperson will not be a good dancer before he comes into the show and the TV celebs might have had done some stage shows before so knows little bit of dancing!

Yes I also think so - he cant resist bringing TL's name into almost every post but at the same time pretends to dislike him so much!! LOL.. There are other members who were against TL in DID1 and then became his fans towards the end of DID1 or in DID2.. Same way the big D fan during DID2 now likes TL, though he used to dislike TL during DID2.. I think it was because TKT was the biggest threat to D in DID2, and biggest threat to RKR in DID1..

I am not a regular here, but looking at some threads, isnt Sushant liked much here or what?? I thought they were the most favorite couple here.. I like Shampa a lot, so whoever she dances with I would love to see her dance... Same as TL.. She is trained at TLCDC so we can see how fine her dancing skills are - very polished with excellent training!! Clap

Oh okay, I didnt watch earlier seasons of JDJ... The concept is the same as Dancing with a Star show in the US.. I am not a big fan of DWTS show either, so never bothered to follow JDJ.. If they had movie celebrities, I would have watched it I think... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Yes I also think so - he cant resist bringing TL's name into almost every post but at the same time pretends to dislike him so much!! LOL.. There are other members who were against TL in DID1 and then became his fans towards the end of DID1 or in DID2.. Same way the big D fan during DID2 now likes TL, though he used to dislike TL during DID2.. I think it was because TKT was the biggest threat to D in DID2, and biggest threat to RKR in DID1..

I am not a regular here, but looking at some threads, isnt Sushant liked much here or what?? I thought they were the most favorite couple here.. I like Shampa a lot, so whoever she dances with I would love to see her dance... Same as TL.. She is trained at TLCDC so we can see how fine her dancing skills are - very polished with excellent training!! Clap

Oh okay, I didnt watch earlier seasons of JDJ... The concept is the same as Dancing with a Star show in the US.. I am not a big fan of DWTS show either, so never bothered to follow JDJ.. If they had movie celebrities, I would have watched it I think... Smile

I don't understand why people are against TL anyways? What has he ever done? Confused Yeah that biggest D fan is all nicey nice now LOL He said he bashed Shakti cause Shakti fans were bashing D LOL

They were liked a lot but as of recently this forum has become a mess now, every single thread is about Sushant-Ankita. Some opening for them and some against them. So much hatred has formed in this forum now, from name calling to personal attacking of members. Ufff this is getting tiring now because I'm also involved!

I have been a Sushant fan for long but when I saw Shampa's dance and choreography, I started loving her as well so I think they are the perfect jodi! Big smile I know right, TL can make anyone an excellent dancer, but Neerav had a bit of a problem with his choreography skills but he improved as the show progressed.

I have been following JDJ for the past 2 seasons. Yup, it's a copy of Dancing with the Stars. Movie celebrities are already good dancers, I don't think they will take part in a dance reality show LOL

akanna

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

I don't understand why people are against TL anyways? What has he ever done? Confused Yeah that biggest D fan is all nicey nice now LOL He said he bashed Shakti cause Shakti fans were bashing D LOL

They were liked a lot but as of recently this forum has become a mess now, every single thread is about Sushant-Ankita. Some opening for them and some against them. So much hatred has formed in this forum now, from name calling to personal attacking of members. Ufff this is getting tiring now because I'm also involved!
I have been a Sushant fan for long but when I saw Shampa's dance and choreography, I started loving her as well so I think they are the perfect jodi! Big smile I know right, TL can make anyone an excellent dancer, but Neerav had a bit of a problem with his choreography skills but he improved as the show progressed.

I have been following JDJ for the past 2 seasons. Yup, it's a copy of Dancing with the Stars. Movie celebrities are already good dancers, I don't think they will take part in a dance reality show LOL

I dont get it either!! Looks like he holds some personal grudge against TL..! Maybe someone he knows was rejected admission at TLCDC!! LOL.. Yes the biggest D fan is supporting TL now, and says he likes him too.. I dont have problems as long as people leave TL alone even if they dont support him.. But this kind of bashing is so annoying and intolerable...!!! Ouch

I am not active on this forum.. So dont look through all the threads here, but seeing some threads I saw that Sushant is being targeted.. I like Shampa a lot, not just because she is from TLCDC, but I have seen her dance with TL and she is very good - same as Shakti.. Star Havent seen Neerav's dance.. Maybe he is a great dancer but not a good choreographer, as the two skills dont always co-exist.. A great choreographer is usually a good dancer, but not always vice versa...

Yes I also think that Bollywood actors wont have the time to participate in a reality show as it would be scheduled for several weeks in a row.. Not all movie celebrities are good dancers.. But at least if they could bring someone who is not active in movies now but were famous, that would have been great.. Big smile

--Rachna--

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged

I dont get it either!! Looks like he holds some personal grudge against TL..! Maybe someone he knows was rejected admission at TLCDC!! LOL.. Yes the biggest D fan is supporting TL now, and says he likes him too.. I dont have problems as long as people leave TL alone even if they dont support him.. But this kind of bashing is so annoying and intolerable...!!! Ouch

I am not active on this forum.. So dont look through all the threads here, but seeing some threads I saw that Sushant is being targeted.. I like Shampa a lot, not just because she is from TLCDC, but I have seen her dance with TL and she is very good - same as Shakti.. Star Havent seen Neerav's dance.. Maybe he is a great dancer but not a good choreographer, as the two skills dont always co-exist.. A great choreographer is usually a good dancer, but not always vice versa...

Yes I also think that Bollywood actors wont have the time to participate in a reality show as it would be scheduled for several weeks in a row.. Not all movie celebrities are good dancers.. But at least if they could bring someone who is not active in movies now but were famous, that would have been great.. Big smile

Oh yeah I never thought of that, it could be possible. Oh well, it doesn't matter what he thinks of him, we love him and that's what matters Big smile I guess the bashing will begin again once DID 3 starts. But not to worry, he is all alone in this and TL has so many fans Tongue

Yeah Sushant is being targeted a lot these days especially because he did not perform last week because of his injury which some people claim was "fake" Ermm You have seen Shampa dance with TL Shocked I would love to see them dance together Embarrassed Aaahh Shakti and Shampa dancing together would do wonders
Star Yeah maybe you're right. He is a good dancer, of course, since he's trained under TL Big smile He was actually not that bad as a choreographer.

Yes, time is something they won't have. And besides in order to have movie celebrities as judges, you need bigger people then them to judge as well LOL But that is never going to happen, I have never heard of any reality shows which does that!

Are we like the only 2 people talking in this thread? LOL

akanna

deegiri Newbie
deegiri
deegiri

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
She is an awesome choreographer, calm and composed
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Oh yeah I never thought of that, it could be possible. Oh well, it doesn't matter what he thinks of him, we love him and that's what matters Big smile I guess the bashing will begin again once DID 3 starts. But not to worry, he is all alone in this and TL has so many fans Tongue
Yeah Sushant is being targeted a lot these days especially because he did not perform last week because of his injury which some people claim was "fake" Ermm You have seen Shampa dance with TL Shocked I would love to see them dance together Embarrassed Aaahh Shakti and Shampa dancing together would do wonders
Star Yeah maybe you're right. He is a good dancer, of course, since he's trained under TL Big smile He was actually not that bad as a choreographer.
Yes, time is something they won't have. And besides in order to have movie celebrities as judges, you need bigger people then them to judge as well LOL But that is never going to happen, I have never heard of any reality shows which does that!

Are we like the only 2 people talking in this thread? LOL

Yes Rachu, it looks like it, only we two are talking here! LOL

Happy that Shampa has made to the finals.. I saw Shampa dance with TL on Nachle Ve.. Shampa came on the show for duet dance episodes.. She is very good, but TL is perfect!! Big smile

How was Punit on this show - I missed his episodes.. Punit is also from TLCDC, same as Mayuresh and Shakti.. Mayuresh is a good choreographer too, but havent seen Shakti's own work yet except at DID audition..

If they have movie celebrities as contestants, they can get senior actors or Bollywood choreographers as the judges, na? Saroj, Farah, Remo, Madhuri, Hemamalini, Sridevi, Rekha, Ahmed, and all can be judges... Smile

--Rachna--

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Yes Rachu, it looks like it, only we two are talking here! LOL

Happy that Shampa has made to the finals.. I saw Shampa dance with TL on Nachle Ve.. Shampa came on the show for duet dance episodes.. She is very good, but TL is perfect!! Big smile

How was Punit on this show - I missed his episodes.. Punit is also from TLCDC, same as Mayuresh and Shakti.. Mayuresh is a good choreographer too, but havent seen Shakti's own work yet except at DID audition..

If they have movie celebrities as contestants, they can get senior actors or Bollywood choreographers as the judges, na? Saroj, Farah, Remo, Madhuri, Hemamalini, Sridevi, Rekha, Ahmed, and all can be judges... Smile

Well then as long as no one has problems with it, then it's all good I suppose LOL

Actually Top 3 will be decided next week so we're not sure if Shampa is in finals or not but since Sushant has a huge fan base, I'm sure they'll make it =) I heard she came there as TL's partner who taught dance to the contestants, is it? Of course TL is perfect Star

Ughhh don't talk about Punit, I don't like him. He was the first to get eliminated and I was so happy about it LOL I don't wanna see him Tongue Punit sucks at choreography but we didn't really get to see him do much. Aaahhh Mayuresh Embarrassed He was okay, don't think he did that good in LM, did he? LOL Oh yes, we need to see Shakti as a choreographer soon Big smile

Hmmm good idea. But I still doubt that is going to happen. I have seen most of the names you have mentioned as judges of various dance shows and they all are pretty good Smile

akanna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index