Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Shampa was a child actress before (Page 6)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by akanna

Thank you Rachu and peaches! I did some more research on Shampa's name, and she indeed was Shampa Gopikrishna at first when she was a dancer at TLCDC.. I think she started using Sonthalia as her last name once she started to gain popularity as a dancer.. Sorry for all the confusion, guys! Big smile

It's good to see how her training at TLCDC has made her into a great dancer and choreographer!!! Another feather in TL's hat!!! Star Star

You're welcome and it's okay Big smile

Yup, she is the best choreographer on JDJ and all the credit goes to TL Clap Did you know Neerav is also trained under TLCDC? Smile

Yes Rachu! A couple of us said that in the DID-D forum and guess who appeared and ridiculed our posts?!! The famous TL basher on DID!! LOL.. In fact looking at the Hindi reality shows and looking at the number of contestants selected from the auditions and their dance schools, I believe TLCDC will win hands down!! Clap Star Clap Star Clap Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Yes Rachu! A couple of us said that in the DID-D forum and guess who appeared and ridiculed our posts?!! The famous TL basher on DID!! LOL.. In fact looking at the Hindi reality shows and looking at the number of contestants selected from the auditions and their dance schools, I believe TLCDC will win hands down!! Star

Oh gosh, he's still there. You know everyone is complaining about him. No one seems to like him except Dharmesh fans LOL I don't go to that forum much, this season of DID is not appealing to me because TL is not there Ouch Are you a regular to that forum?

Oh wow really, that's great Big smile

Oh and Sushant is not quitting the show so Shampa need not worry and besides I don't think you are allowed to change celebrity partner, you can change choreographers, but not celebrity!

akanna

tulsivirani2012 Goldie

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwww realllly thnx for sharing shampa jst rocks man she is very talented
tulsivirani2012 Goldie

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Oh gosh, he's still there. You know everyone is complaining about him. No one seems to like him except Dharmesh fans LOL I don't go to that forum much, this season of DID is not appealing to me because TL is not there Ouch Are you a regular to that forum?

Oh wow really, that's great Big smile

Oh and Sushant is not quitting the show so Shampa need not worry and besides I don't think you are allowed to change celebrity partner, you can change choreographers, but not celebrity!

Very much there, and has an assistant too now!! They like each other's posts - every single one of them, even if the post is empty!!! LOL Not supported by D fans either these days.. The big D fan likes TL too, so not supporting TL bashing now... Big smile I try to go there when possible so that I can keep an eye on these TL bashers! You know, I can take anything but... Wink He even shows up on CDD forum every time I post there!! Ermm

So happy that Shampa doesnt have to leave the show.. But how will Sushant perform with a hurt back?? It will only make it worse for him... How come they let the choreographer to be changed?!  I think some of the choreographers are bigger celebrities than the dancers!!

Edited by akanna - 18 February 2011 at 7:18pm

--Rachna--

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Very much there, and has an assistant too now!! They like each other's posts - every single one of them, even if the post is empty!!! LOL Not supported by D fans either these days.. The big D fan likes TL too, so not supporting TL bashing now... Big smile I try to go there when possible so that I can keep an eye on these TL bashers! You know, I can take anything but... Wink He even shows up on CDD forum every time I post there!! Ermm

So happy that Shampa doesnt have to leave the show.. But how will Sushant perform with a hurt back?? It will only make it worse for him... How come they let the choreographer to be changed?!  I think some of the choreographers are bigger celebrities than the dancers!!

Are you talking about who I think you're talking about Wink Don't want to take that person's name here though but since you said D fans, I think I know who it is Tongue Yeah, I know how much you support TL so of course you would defend him from being bashed. He does? What's wrong with him? Ermm

But Sushant-Shampa didn't perform, Sushant was told to rest for a week and if he's still not better, then he can quit. I hope he gets better soon, I don't want to see him or Shampa leave Ouch I want them to win! Well last season 1 of the contestants was allowed to change her choreographer because her first choreographer got hurt (so a celebrities winning chances should not be compromised with because the choreographer got hurt) And I say that celebrities cannot be changed because they already have certain chosen ones to take part in the show and this show is more about celebrities than choreographers.

akanna

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Are you talking about who I think you're talking about Wink Don't want to take that person's name here though but since you said D fans, I think I know who it is Tongue Yeah, I know how much you support TL so of course you would defend him from being bashed. He does? What's wrong with him? Ermm
But Sushant-Shampa didn't perform, Sushant was told to rest for a week and if he's still not better, then he can quit. I hope he gets better soon, I don't want to see him or Shampa leave Ouch I want them to win! Well last season 1 of the contestants was allowed to change her choreographer because her first choreographer got hurt (so a celebrities winning chances should not be compromised with because the choreographer got hurt) And I say that celebrities cannot be changed because they already have certain chosen ones to take part in the show and this show is more about celebrities than choreographers.

I guess you might have the correct names - anyone who was on DID2 forum wouldnt miss it!! Wink He keeps putting down TL and CDD, and then posts on CDD forum when he ridicules that show! I asked why bother to comment if he doesnt watch it, or is he sneakly watching it!! LOL

If Sushant's back is hurt, it would take time for him to feel good enough to perform better.. The more he is strained with performances, the worse it will become.. Since the show is getting near to its finale, I am so concerned for the two - Shampa and Sushant... I dont want to hear any bad news! I hope and wish all the best for them...

I still prefer them pairing good dancer celebrities with the choreographers.. At least someone who would be able to pick up dance, and become a polished dancer on the show.. Smile

--Rachna--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index