Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Shampa was a child actress before (Page 3)

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing this news Big smile

Edited by --Rachna-- - 30 January 2011 at 3:37am

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I dont think it's the same Shampa... This Shampa's last name is Sonthalia... She is not married to change her last name...
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
But Remo himself mentioned that she is Gopi Krishna's daughter!
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

But Remo himself mentioned that she is Gopi Krishna's daughter!

Really?? Then how come she has the last name as Sonthalia?? Was she married before and now single?? Confused I gotta watch the video of that episode, since I didnt see it..
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Really?? Then how come she has the last name as Sonthalia?? Was she married before and now single?? Confused I gotta watch the video of that episode, since I didnt see it..

Yes really. I don't know why her surname is different from her father. I don't think she was married before but we can't be sure about that. But there have been some cases where the parents and children's surnames are not the same!

I forgot which week it was in but will try to look for it and give you the link! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Yes really. I don't know why her surname is different from her father. I don't think she was married before but we can't be sure about that. But there have been some cases where the parents and children's surnames are not the same!

I forgot which week it was in but will try to look for it and give you the link! Big smile

Thank you Rachu... I would like to hear what Remo said and what Shampa said.. Because all this time I thought Sonthalia is her maiden name.. And she doesnt look quite like the same Shampa Gopikrishna in the Mahabharat video.. btw, if it's the same Shampa, then her last name was Gopikrishna in Mahabharat days...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Thank you Rachu... I would like to hear what Remo said and what Shampa said.. Because all this time I thought Sonthalia is her maiden name.. And she doesnt look quite like the same Shampa Gopikrishna in the Mahabharat video.. btw, if it's the same Shampa, then her last name was Gopikrishna in Mahabharat days...

Woah, wait a minute, her name was Shampa Gopikrishna before Shocked Now I'm confused as to why her name is Sonthalia now Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index