Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: akanna

Thank you Rachu and peaches! I did some more research on Shampa's name, and she indeed was Shampa Gopikrishna at first when she was a dancer at TLCDC.. I think she started using Sonthalia as her last name once she started to gain popularity as a dancer.. Sorry for all the confusion, guys! 😃

It's good to see how her training at TLCDC has made her into a great dancer and choreographer!!! Another feather in TL's hat!!! ⭐️ ⭐️

You're welcome and it's okay 😃

Yup, she is the best choreographer on JDJ and all the credit goes to TL 👏 Did you know Neerav is also trained under TLCDC? 😊

--Rachna-- thumbnail

Thank you peaches! Shampa and Sushant have made it to top three, right? I dont follow the show regularly since it conflicts with other shows for me, but I always like to watch Shampa's dance.. 😃

Thanks once again Peaches 😊 Yeah you're right she must be using her father's first name as her middle name, I know of people who do that.

@ Akku - No, they haven't made it to Top 3, we are in Top 4 at the moment. But apparently, Sushant has a back problem and wants to quit the show but he was told to rest and don't take such a major decision. Let's see what happens. I don't want Sushant-Shampa to leave yet, they have to reach the finale!

lordkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG so it was shampa who played lil. Krishna in Mahabharat?!?!
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing I had no idea.

Shampa is such a talented choreographer.
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

nah akanna, shmapa-sushant are in top 4, along with mahi vij, chang and yana. sushant has a back problem which may hinder his performance, so hoping he gets better soon.

Oh, the wiki page of JDJ showed as top 3 remaining now.. So I thought Shampa has made it to top 3.. Yeah, I read about Sushant's back injury.. Wouldnt they let her to get a replacement so she can continue in the show?? It would be sad to see her suffer because of her partner not being well...
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

You're welcome and it's okay 😃

Yup, she is the best choreographer on JDJ and all the credit goes to TL 👏 Did you know Neerav is also trained under TLCDC? 😊

Yes Rachu! A couple of us said that in the DID-D forum and guess who appeared and ridiculed our posts?!! The famous TL basher on DID!! LOL.. In fact looking at the Hindi reality shows and looking at the number of contestants selected from the auditions and their dance schools, I believe TLCDC will win hands down!! 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️ 👏 ⭐️
--Rachna-- thumbnail

Yes Rachu! A couple of us said that in the DID-D forum and guess who appeared and ridiculed our posts?!! The famous TL basher on DID!! LOL.. In fact looking at the Hindi reality shows and looking at the number of contestants selected from the auditions and their dance schools, I believe TLCDC will win hands down!! ⭐️

Oh gosh, he's still there. You know everyone is complaining about him. No one seems to like him except Dharmesh fans 😆 I don't go to that forum much, this season of DID is not appealing to me because TL is not there Are you a regular to that forum?

Oh wow really, that's great 😃

Oh and Sushant is not quitting the show so Shampa need not worry and besides I don't think you are allowed to change celebrity partner, you can change choreographers, but not celebrity!
those who don't think its the same Shampa ,it is 100% the same Shampa. When i first saw her i didn't make the connection either but after Remo said it i could see the familiar child actress in her. She does look very different now she is all grown up and Mahabharat was during the 80's time it was along time ago now. But she is the same Shampa gopikrishan there is no doubt. Edited by tulsivirani - 13 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwww realllly thnx for sharing shampa jst rocks man she is very talented