Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

friends,

I think today SR will move on as per precap and as soon as they will be too close as per tb article maan will suddenly realize that even physical stress is not to good for Geet and as he will not be able to explain this to geet , he will provoke her to fight may be regarding bangles he was suppose to wear her on SR, may be she forgot and their fight will reach to such an extent that he will not do nything further and go to sleep.

As per article we will come to know by saturday that is as per Doc he has only few days to convince geet for Abortion and everything will be solved by then because as per article even Annie will come to now the truth and may be abortion suggestion is due to Arjun's plans.

I conclude this because maan is looking at geet with Kaatil nigahen in  the morning and geet also doesnt seem angry or annoyed, so i am sure nothing major and as i wrote earlier , after promising so much love and happiness Maan will not hurt her immediately and so badly as she is not suppose to have stresss

Just thought of it , Anyone agrees ????????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want all problems between them to take place now...at the strt of the marriage itself...then tension free n calm later.
r_priya5 thumbnail
yeah i agree wit u. even i felt they wil hav some issue over geet's health. waiting for 9.30
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shweta13

friends,

I think today SR will move on as per precap and as soon as they will be too close as per tb article maan will suddenly realize that even physical stress is not to good for Geet and as he will not be able to explain this to geet , he will provoke her to fight may be regarding bangles he was suppose to wear her on SR, may be she forgot and their fight will reach to such an extent that he will not do nything further and go to sleep.

As per article we will come to know by saturday that is as per Doc he has only few days to convince geet for Abortion and everything will be solved by then because as per article even Annie will come to now the truth and may be abortion suggestion is due to Arjun's plans.

I conclude this because maan is looking at geet with Kaatil nigahen in  the morning and geet also doesnt seem angry or annoyed, so i am sure nothing major and as i wrote earlier , after promising so much love and happiness Maan will not hurt her immediately and so badly as she is not suppose to have stresss

Just thought of it , Anyone agrees ????????????

I am glad you made this topic. My thoughts exactly. Hope this comes true.
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i don't know what problem might be and looks like precap was not dream but they said huge drmaa is comig hope things won't get worse