Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ultimate Dialogues...Hats Off To Dialogue Writers (Page 2)

-kritz- Groupbie
-kritz-
-kritz-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
By god, parag can act! His dialogue delivery was really good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Madz, 10 n 11+ is the measurement of NHQ on Richter Scale. And genius scientist bee invented it.
arey waahClap...hotness quotient in richter scale...lagta hai ahem is rockin all your hearts like an earthquake ( richter scale na)...

and this is for bee
@bee: pls patent ur new measuring scale...others should not use this na...this shud be an exclusive property of the sns forum...

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Madz, nt earthquake we all are already drowning in his 'hotness tsunami' and dont worry let copy cats copy our term bt bee wil be 'official inventor of it'
chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Agreed....It was a good episode today...And the dialogues were very good...So now Kinjal BEn has to accept her destiny and her Bestem Best HUBBY....

-tellyaddict-

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Yup agree with you Sadhli .... they were too good.... and i know now my 1st choice for NL will be that only....

and glad the best dialogues were given to the males yesterday....

Edited by sujji0609 - 25 January 2011 at 8:40pm

-tellyaddict-

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Very true - they were great lines and well delivered too! Clap

I also loved the whole scene - each and every one of the family turning away from Kinjal. Only, I felt Hetal's lines should have been a little punchier. But glad, really glad, they said all that to that selfish, insensitive girl - I hate it when things are crying to be said and no one says it Tongue
Bubble

-tellyaddict-

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

ohhh... today's episode was well worth every minute...
i liked Kinjal being brought low...

and i agree with Hetal there... If Kinjal would have simply told Hetal that Elesh is not to her liking, then Hetal would have moved heaven and earth to make this girl's dream come true....

Kinjal is the most stupid girl that was ever born on this earth....

we say love is blind, so you should be blinded by the love of your family too Kinjal and should have come clean with them in December only and saved us all the agony and frustration....

thanks to Baa today... Gopi was unable to say her piece... else she would have alienated herself from the rest of the family....

I agree, Kinjal should have gone to see Hetal and Chirag (privately) and explained that she didn't want to marry Elesh and that Kokila was pushing the marriage (right from the beginning), that she had a boyfriend, then they would have asked him over to speak to him, and Kinjal herself would have seen that the boy was after revenge only as time went by, because the Modi's would have probably left the two of them to date for a while, as Kinjal was still at college. 

It's always better for your family to know if you are dating someone, because if they are good enough to be with you (you are not embarrassed of them), outside in society then your family should have no problem with them. But both Aham and Kinjal chose to date someone that the parents would not approve, i cannot understand why.

Go to top