18 [33.33%]
32 [59.26%]
4 [7.41%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
As there has been many speculations on Gaurav's truth ,  guess it is high time we Maryada lovers decide what we want to see. Vote for the poll . If the Creatives of  the show ever check the forums , then they can get clear idea what viewers want to see.

I voted for homosexual . Though i don't want it to happen as Vidya-Guarav makes a lovely pair , but this is not a love story kind of show , It is a bold drama. I have a feeling that knowing the truth of Gaurav . Vidya has to sleep  with some other man , I mean how much she tolerate in the name of Maryada( If she does not get physical pleasure from her husband)

If any other person in the forum wants to add some other choice he/she is most welcome. Then we can continue our choice of polls until the mystery reveals ,.

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 25 January 2011 at 6:59am

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I also think he might be gay. If it was about an another woman, then Gaurav might have made love to Vidya due to the pressure from his mom to give her a waris. But when he said he cannot give her a patni haq, it is obvious that he is not into women
IdiotBoxCrazy Groupbie
IdiotBoxCrazy
IdiotBoxCrazy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I agree. I dont think its a woman Going with the flavour of BOLD family drama, i feel its another guy...
MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
OMG dont want him to be gayCry
ArmaanBabii Senior Member
ArmaanBabii
ArmaanBabii

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Nahii....i dont want him to be gay maann ...feell soo sorry for vidya ..shez so bleedin innocent! Im confused!
minder Newbie
minder
minder

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
may be he is impotent
lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
affair with old lady or divorced lady........ any affair with any kin of girl is acceptable...
i dont want him to be gay!
nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I think he's gay and that will be a good twist..and falling in love with any sex is acceptable u cannot control who u fall in love with and how ur born!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index