Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My take on new TB article and the new promo (Page 7)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanabest

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by sanabest

realli gud post give hpe after reading the TB buh cn sme1 tell me bout the promo

thanks dearSmile..................i have mentioned about both TB article and new promo...........
yh...i goh..i goh confused
no worriesLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreetm2815

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeetkiSimmi

I pretty much agree with anione who is willing 2 give the storyline some time b4 jumping 2 conclusionS & BASHIN THE CV'S 4 like no reasonn LOL & thas what yur doing SO AGREEDD Big smile MAANEET 4EVAAA Big smile

haha thanks dearSmile.......................seriously v need to have patience let's wait and watch instead of jumping to conclusions just seeing one article or promoLOL

MaanGeetkiSimmi

artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Lovely post i agree with wat u saidClap

sptrno

LoNeLy..GaL IF-Sizzlerz
LoNeLy..GaL
LoNeLy..GaL

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Lovely and positive post Thanx 4 ur positivity

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
great post ClapClapClapClap and agree that they will not separate.ClapClapClap

sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Maan and Geet have a troubled start to married life..

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 | 2:57:26 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 115 Comments
Maan and Geet have a troubled start to married life..

Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi will see a new twist with Maan and Geet having a heated argument on their first night..

The most anticipated wedding of Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet (Drashti Dhami) is over in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, and the couple have now been pronounced as 'Husband and Wife'. While viewers are so looking forward to their first night and their romantic life after marriage, tonight's episode will be a shocker!!

Our source states, "Maan and Geet will have a very close scene where they are all ready to consummate their wedding. But all is not a bed of roses, as they get into an argument after which Maan stops himself from getting close to Geet. This difference between them remains strong and results in Maan maintaining his distance from Geet. Though viewers will not be made aware of the real problem between them, huge drama is expected to erupt very soon".

On the other hand, Anwesha (Nikunj Malik) will get to know that Arjun (Piyush Sahdev) is faking his love for her.

"Anwesha gets to know the real face of Arjun and will confront him. Arjun does not care about anything and accepts that he did get close with her only to get back to Maan and teach him a lesson. The entire development will put Anwesha in a shock", adds our source.

We hear that the reason for which Maan and Geet have a fight will be disclosed in this Saturday's episode..

Let's wait to know what the growing suspense is all about?

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8699-maan-and-geet-have-a-troubled-start-to-married-life.htm

Here is my take-my lovely MAANEETIANS can agree or disagree with my viewsLOL

If u recall Roop Tera Mastana sequence also MAANEET had kind of an argument until the confession scene...................even this scenario seems a bit similar to that one...............................remember v were all worried about wat wud happen after Manali but then v got the most beautiful and divine confession scene ever...................so even if MAANEET have an argument this time (i don't think it will be such a big argument as such because Maan knows that right now he shud not give even a tiny bit of stress to his Geet as per doc so his only aim will be to keep her happy and fulfill all her wishesSmileSmileSmile)............v might get a more passionate romantic and beautiful scene very soon once the suspense is outSmileWink...................i have seen sbs hope u guys have  seen it as well.............Maan seems a bit upset but he is not angry or harsh like they showed it in the new promo (Maan can never be so harsh on his Mishti his lifeSmileSmileSmile) and also Geet doesn't seem that much worried in sbs.............may be it is a bit similar to the table scene where Maan feels so shy after Geet tells Dadima and Anni that it was Maan who was holding her handsLOLWink and then Maan decides to keep a distance but our Geet is no less rem how she tried to break Vishwamitra Maan's sharth thenWink..............kya pata v might get something like that and all other cute scenes where Geet is manaofying her MaanWinkLOLSmile.............................Also tell me when is MAANEET's life just a bed of roses never right?...............in MAANEET's life initially no path is full of roses but v have seen how they have removed all thorns frm their path so far and now waiting to watch how they will continue to do so as soulmatesSmileSmileDay DreamingHeart.............also rem sabar ka phal meetha hota haiSmileWink.........so let's wait and watch to wat is in store for us..........be positive and all will be fine at the endSmileSmileSmile...............waiting for the suspense to be out.........also glad that anni came to know about arjun...............

My take on new promo-

About MSK's attitude in the promo, poor Maan always he has to make heartbreaking choices during the most happiest times in his life...................now again Maan is trying to cover up his pain and turmoil through his anger and looking so tough from outside....................Geet is shocked seeing her Maan's dusht dhanav avatar in the promo............i think is a positive sign plz don't kill me now itself plz read wat i have written after this..........i mean now Geet knows whenever Maan behaves strangely there is always a big reason behind it especially after how he broke down due to his guilt abt their baby's decision....................i think right now Maan wud go to diff docs to get second opinion............also he is trying to keep a distance from his Mishti.......right now his Mishti' and Khushi's life is more important than all these earthly pleasures........................u know in promo the way MSK's attitude is shown when he is saying ab aur kya............i think this is just to give us a shock...............in the actual epi Maan wud try to keep a distance but he wud never be so rude to his Mishti especially when he knows he shud be taking care of her the most  now.........not even give her a tiny bit of stress.................yeh promos sirf hame heartattackes dete hai but Maan's behaviour in the actual epi wud never be so harsh yaar............so not to worry so much....................i know SR tho nahi hoga but itna dukhi mat ho girls....................i also feel bad for MAANEET........................but i have a feeling Geet will find out the reason behind Maan's behaviour soon and then both will together take a decision as now they r humsafar soulmates jeevansathi so now they will share all their pain and find solutions to very big problems and handle the most difficult situations together.............let us be positive...........let's hope for the best!!

Now after watching monday's epi about Geet's dialogue it is also just to scare us i guess nothing will happen to Geet and MAANEET will not separate no matter what...........Geet said mein apni akri saans Maan ke bahon mein lena chahti hu but this doesn't mean it is now itself it is just her wish.....actually if u see positive side frm this line it means that Geet would never misunderstand leave or separate frm her Maan bcuz for her to take her last breath in her Maan's arms she has to be with him forever so no MU track right? ..........MAANEET together foreverSmileSmileSmile

I have made all these predictions without knowing the actual reason so u guys can agreee or disagree with my views.......................

Love,
Spandana

Wow Spee........loved your take on both the article and the promo. I'm really impressed with how you've analyzed it so well and put a whole positive take on the whole situation.

I feel much better reading your take on this. I agree with you there's no way Maan will have a bitter argument with Geet, he'll never do anything to hurt or stress her (this articles are quite misleading usually).

The SR didn't stop because of an argument (as written in the article) but because he recalled her delicate condition and stopped himself.

Also agree that if they show Maan being angry that's only because that's the only way he can hide his turmoil.

I'm so waiting for both of them to have some great happy moments in their married life. Haven't these two been through so much already.

Once again kudos to you my dear.......Clap Clap Clap Clap

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by millii

waow gr8 postt
thanks a  lot dearSmile
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno