My take on new TB article and the new promo - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bharkha

hey tat was a lovely take of urs on the article......
and yes after RTM sequence v got a confession scene.. and it doesnt bothers if maneet are together..and their life is not a bed of roses and they ll overcome this prob also soon... nice take spandana... thanks for bringin in positive vibes....
Thank u sooooo much dear๐Ÿ˜Š...............yes i completely agree when MAANEET r together y worry abt anythingSmileSmileSmile.....................
Nice Post and I totally Agree With you...
Originally posted by Absoluv

Spandana dear lovely post....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...I like the POSITIVE VIBES flowing in your post ....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Well if the article is to be believed then v have to wait & watch as to what arguement cud they possibly have during their SR that leads to differences....๐Ÿ˜•...I mean MAAN took all this trouble to make this WEDDING the most special thing in GEET's life, saved her from the treacherous NT & Brij , took the imprints of Geet's first step in the mansion as his wife, and he went riding on a horse to get his bride....so I'm thinking WHAT THE HECK WENT WRONG ???๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Yes CVs v loved the APPLE GAME u showed us yesterday but u guys r turning out to be kasaiis...ek din ka cute romance dekha kar hum fans ko halaal karne chale hai by bringing in ANOTHER twist....Nyways I do hope that the CVs maintain the positive vibes in ur post & its not such a big deal after all....Fingers crossed....waiting to watch the trailer version of the SR of MAANEET, trailer issiliye kyunki beech main twist aa jaat hai toh iska matlab hai ki PICTURE ABHI BAAKI HAI MERE DOST....๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank u soooo much dear๐Ÿ˜ŠSmileSmile..............i'm replying to ur post after watching tonight' epi.........see as v had predicted nothing serious happened as mentioned in TB article...........Maan is keeping a distance and v know the actual reason also now..............no big fight nothing of that sort............i'm sure soon Geet will find out the reason for Maan's strange behaviour and then everything will be fineSmile
Originally posted by dewdropred

โค๏ธspandana ... i am unable to like ur post ...so here it is ...love ur post ...

love u tooooooooo dear
Originally posted by millii

waow gr8 postt

thanks a lot dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by mayuri.vet

my replies in red Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rajeev the best

@spandana i so agree with you dear....this promo and article is nothing but to garner back the lost trps.....
i am sure about it....thanks dear for making the post....i can't seem to like your post...so here it is...โค๏ธ
thanks for agreeing dear๐Ÿ˜ŠSmileSmile............u r absolutely right it's just a trp game............
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Spandana love you dear for your positive prediction . simply superb .
thank u sooooooooo much dear๐Ÿ˜Š
realli gud post give hpe after reading the TB buh cn sme1 tell me bout the promo
Originally posted by smrite

omg really worried first night pe fight why uff it mean yesterday's precap might be true and then they fight hope cvz don't make it worse and we have to wait for the reason till saturday god kya sapna that saadi ko lekar now after marriage they are fighting

plz don't lose hope dear..........i'm replying to ur post after watching tonight's epi so now v know Maan is trying to keep a distance due to Geet's health condition and there was no big fight between MAANEET so don't wrry๐Ÿ˜Š