Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My take on new TB article and the new promo (Page 3)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

EDITED

Spandhan...loved your thoughts, i indeed did...i loved the way you simply stated your thoughts no going in circles...

Thanks dearSmileSmile

well SBS and rest i'm yet to see ..but reading this article & promo has but few words from me..hope u had read it at the thread yesterday still i'm quoting it here ...
yes dear i had read it in yest' threadSmile..............thanks for sharing it here as well.................

Originally posted by nanditasingh

The New Promo

In that context to all that shown what i feel is...

Geet is mentally stressed & physically tired..thanks to all the 'life threats', trauma & wedding related stress....
To top it Doctor has given Maan 'a few' days to finally give them a date to get the Baby aborted.

Now that the Wedding hustle-bustle ended..Geet's fears related to the wedding no more holding true...she is all peaceful & no more issues on her mind to divert attention from Maan.

Reading Maan's eyes, that now she too is getting pro at.

So if Geet tries to read his eyes ..what will she find there?

Dark grief , pain, worries & total concern for her & their Baby ...Fear

So what does Maan do to keep it all away from her ....
He himself stays away...

How will he explain Geet why he does not want their joining ...it will only end up making her feel sad & bad that for her sake he has to sacrifice his wishes & desires.....

i agree with each and every word of urs dear........very well said

Now the article

here i agree with what you said ...it cannot be something too much serious...i don't expect the CVs to fool with the 'pedestal that Geet now sees Maan at' ...esp. now after their wedding & how he made it all possible & beautiful for her.

and
his concern for health sure to play the biggest role here.

U r absolutely right!........MAANEET's relationship has come a long way and the love, care and concer, trust and understanding between them now is to such a level that now cvs cannot show that for some small issue it will be all broken esp. now during Geet's delicate condition which Maan is aware of now...........v all consider MAANEET's bond to be atooth, divine, sacred, magical and dreamy so now cvs cannot stretch this argument too far bcuz then the meaning of 'eternal soulmates' wud not hold true anymore considering the fact that now v all consider 'MAANEET as epitome of true soulmates in every sense...........true and divine loveSmileSmileSmile........

Do not read too much into promo & articles is all i can say...as Promos get twisted easily & articles at times don't hold true..ex - Brij blackmailing Arjun.

I know dear even Hima and I share the same thoughts...........

my replies in red

Edited by sptrno - 25 January 2011 at 6:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasinghdewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

we know that as the promos tb articles are also not to be trusted fully remember 12 days kasam and sizzling scenes etc so we need not to worry i appreciate ur takeClapClapClap

thank u sooo much dearSmile
bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
hey tat was a lovely take of urs on the article......
and yes after RTM sequence v got a confession scene.. and it doesnt bothers if maneet are together..and their life is not a bed of roses and they ll overcome this prob also soon... nice take spandana... thanks for bringin in positive vibes....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Spandana dear lovely post....Thumbs Up...I like the POSITIVE VIBES flowing in your post ....Thumbs Up

Well if the article is to be believed then v have to wait & watch as to what arguement cud they possibly have during their SR that leads to differences....Confused...I mean MAAN took all this trouble to make this WEDDING the most special thing in GEET's life, saved her from the treacherous NT & Brij , took the imprints of Geet's first step in the mansion as his wife, and he went riding on a horse to get his bride....so I'm thinking WHAT THE HECK WENT WRONG ???Confused Confused Confused

Yes CVs v loved the APPLE GAME u showed us yesterday but u guys r turning out to be kasaiis...ek din ka cute romance dekha kar hum fans ko halaal karne chale hai by bringing in ANOTHER twist....Nyways I do hope that the CVs maintain the positive vibes in ur post & its not such a big deal after all....Fingers crossed....waiting to watch the trailer version of the SR of MAANEET, trailer issiliye kyunki beech main twist aa jaat hai toh iska matlab hai ki PICTURE ABHI BAAKI HAI MERE DOST....Wink

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

Thanks spandana for such a lovely post...Cvs are expert in keeping us on our toes. They like to prove our predictions wrong...well its there job... Isn't it. GHSP is their baby and they can lead it the way they want. They have always taken our emotional factior into account. The more curious we will be the more trp they will get....I also got really worried after reading the article but it is fun in keep predicting the story line. Are we all not thrive on IF?....everyday we spend our to show our craziness for the show. Love it or hate it...but we cannot avoid it....not a single episode.

Thank u so much dearSmile.........i agree with every word of urs Varsha........v r all so emotionally attached to the show and cvs r very well aware of it so making full-time use of this factLOL.............v r all crazy for sure i can't deny this evn for a secLOL............now our condition is such that v can sacrifice our sleep going out with frenz and relatives if that means missing a MAANEET sceneLOLWink............v can never miss it it's like i can miss taking my breath but not the showLOL...............hum sab paagal aur iss paagalpan ka wajah aur ilaaj dono ek hi hai.........hamare pyaare MAANEETWinkLOL

Here is what I and Maaneet post in KrazyIncredebles' post.....I hope U won't mind

no dear........infact thanks a lot for sharing it here........
Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by whitepearl

I read the new article and as per that....some MU is going to crop b/w them....They fell into an argument and brushed away the fact that they have just found each other....what an irony . Is any view or argument such  big for them?...Are we supposed to go through ego tantrums again.?Ouch

i don't think cvs will show MU ego clash this time yaar i mean now tho MAANEET relationship is at such a high level that ego fights and all seem too small..........they do not fit in their divine bond nowSmile

u are right dear... kya karu...

they have just forgotten that they have just found each other after so many problems. so think what the issue will be!!! something serious rt...

i think maan will be anry and geet will try to woo him maybe acc to article he will move far and far away from her...

lets see what happens.. this is all a trick of CVs to boost the TRPS

I think this is just a tactic to avoid SR....CV think they will lose all the charm once they showed SR. 
What problem could be so great yaar....I cannot understand....except Arjun again? 
Or may be Geet wants Maan to forgive Dev now.  because nothing but only such unreasonable demand can put Maan off. May be she wants to unite Maan's family too as he has done for her by calling Darjee. 

u r absoultely right!..........it is just a trp game to keep us hooked to the show but u know even if they don't do all this v all r hooked to the showLOLWink..........evn i felt the same way this is to avoid showing their SR.......see like minds think alikeWinkLOL.................u know i doubt that Geet wud talk about dev and arjun on their SR i mean kya unke paas koi aur topic nahi mila SR mein baat karne koLOL...........seriously MAANEET r too much............aash i hope she is giving proper lessons to them yaarLOLWink...................varna hum usse nahi chodengeLOLLOLLOL.............aash told us she gave perfect training but in wat on how to start a fight on SR?!LOLWink.............on a serious note they might be talking abt Geet's health or baby but not dev or arjun on SR................

my replies in blue

whitepearl

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
@deepthi, roch, varsha (bharkha) and param-i will come back soon and reply to ur postsSmileSmile...........sorry gtg now or else me in troubleLOL
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Originally posted by dewdropred

nice post spandana ... agree with u ...

Mostly till now wht ever i noticed from GHSP ... no problem stays for long ... & coming to the promos & articles ... well what can i say  .... thy are always only half correct ... not complete ..

articles - thy told 12 days kasam ... 12 days kasam gaya tael lena ... there was no  kasam at all after maan spotted brij .... well he wanted to find him ..tighted security everything but ... no kasam like wht thy said in the article ...

so this article also ... me still not sure .... as i am confident that ... wht thy are saying might b half right ...

& here i think if geet seduces maan ... dee will b very happy ... isn't it dee ...

coming to the promo ... we all remember brij shooting geet ... & we too know tht he just tried but in a diff way & was not successful ....

thy always give 1/2 baked news / incomplete news through articles & promos ... tht's wht i think ...

the only promo which came correct ... as far as i remember what thy shwoed in the show ...

& which i felt real symbolism was maan & geet dancing ... maan trying to get close to geet & geet going away & dev spotting both ...

this also happened ... very soon as per the promo ... but only till geet confessess .... her feelings ... & after 2 -3 months of this promo dev spotted both ...

after this promo ... i never saw any thing close ...

& once in indya .com site ... thy said after dhaba episode ... maan will become warm towards geet ... which happend the opposite way ... maan became cold towards her ... & made her resign ,... he became warm only after kehna hi kya / rasika rathod entry ...

OMGG love you babes!! your post is giving me hopes man. Im getting so tensed with this fight argument crap. The way TB says is scary tht a huge drama will erupt soon and tht promoDead. Your so right till now no promo has even been closest to what they are showing us. It usually  tells us abt the coming up track and even these articles are so wrong. I remember the last one abt Maans kasam and the one abt the Demellos...Maaneet to admit their feelings wass sooo oppostieeAngry

thnks dear ... my only motto ... stay positive Smile & never let -ve thoughts come to ur mind ... as it is GHSP ... as negativity does not stay for long in here ...

craziekudisptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Heartspandana ... i am unable to like ur post ...so here it is ...love ur post ...

craziekudisptrno

Go to top