Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My take on new TB article and the new promo (Page 2)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

nice post spandana ... agree with u ...

Mostly till now wht ever i noticed from GHSP ... no problem stays for long ... & coming to the promos & articles ... well what can i say  .... thy are always only half correct ... not complete ..

articles - thy told 12 days kasam ... 12 days kasam gaya tael lena ... there was no  kasam at all after maan spotted brij .... well he wanted to find him ..tighted security everything but ... no kasam like wht thy said in the article ...

so this article also ... me still not sure .... as i am confident that ... wht thy are saying might b half right ...

& here i think if geet seduces maan ... dee will b very happy ... isn't it dee ...

coming to the promo ... we all remember brij shooting geet ... & we too know tht he just tried but in a diff way & was not successful ....

thy always give 1/2 baked news / incomplete news through articles & promos ... tht's wht i think ...

the only promo which came correct ... as far as i remember what thy shwoed in the show ...

& which i felt real symbolism was maan & geet dancing ... maan trying to get close to geet & geet going away & dev spotting both ...

this also happened ... very soon as per the promo ... but only till geet confessess .... her feelings ... & after 2 -3 months of this promo dev spotted both ...

after this promo ... i never saw any thing close ...

& once in indya .com site ... thy said after dhaba episode ... maan will become warm towards geet ... which happend the opposite way ... maan became cold towards her ... & made her resign ,... he became warm only after kehna hi kya / rasika rathod entry ...

same thing i said in the article wht arti posted & in yesterday's post also ... cv's are just trying to fool us or scare us ... which will not happen ...from my side .... atleaast ...LOLcoz i am not going to get scared ...LOL
thanks dear................i completely agree with each and every word of urs......................v crazies will only spread positivity even if these articles and promos try to spread negativityLOL..................also hum MAANEETIANS ko darana mushkil hi nahi namunkin haiLOLLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Thanks spandana for such a lovely post...Cvs are expert in keeping us on our toes. They like to prove our predictions wrong...well its there job... Isn't it. GHSP is their baby and they can lead it the way they want. They have always taken our emotional factior into account. The more curious we will be the more trp they will get....I also got really worried after reading the article but it is fun in keep predicting the story line. Are we all not thrive on IF?....everyday we spend our to show our craziness for the show. Love it or hate it...but we cannot avoid it....not a single episode.

Here is what I and Maaneet post in KrazyIncredebles' post.....I hope U won't mind

Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by whitepearl

I read the new article and as per that....some MU is going to crop b/w them....They fell into an argument and brushed away the fact that they have just found each other....what an irony . Is any view or argument such  big for them?...Are we supposed to go through ego tantrums again.?Ouch
u are right dear... kya karu...

they have just forgotten that they have just found each other after so many problems. so think what the issue will be!!! something serious rt...

i think maan will be anry and geet will try to woo him maybe acc to article he will move far and far away from her...

lets see what happens.. this is all a trick of CVs to boost the TRPS

I think this is just a tactic to avoid SR....CV think they will lose all the charm once they showed SR. 
What problem could be so great yaar....I cannot understand....except Arjun again? 
Or may be Geet wants Maan to forgive Dev now.  because nothing but only such unreasonable demand can put Maan off. May be she wants to unite Maan's family too as he has done for her by calling Darjee. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudisptrnonanditasingh

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

nice post spandana ... agree with u ...

Mostly till now wht ever i noticed from GHSP ... no problem stays for long ... & coming to the promos & articles ... well what can i say  .... thy are always only half correct ... not complete ..

articles - thy told 12 days kasam ... 12 days kasam gaya tael lena ... there was no  kasam at all after maan spotted brij .... well he wanted to find him ..tighted security everything but ... no kasam like wht thy said in the article ...

so this article also ... me still not sure .... as i am confident that ... wht thy are saying might b half right ...

& here i think if geet seduces maan ... dee will b very happy ... isn't it dee ...

coming to the promo ... we all remember brij shooting geet ... & we too know tht he just tried but in a diff way & was not successful ....

thy always give 1/2 baked news / incomplete news through articles & promos ... tht's wht i think ...

the only promo which came correct ... as far as i remember what thy shwoed in the show ...

& which i felt real symbolism was maan & geet dancing ... maan trying to get close to geet & geet going away & dev spotting both ...

this also happened ... very soon as per the promo ... but only till geet confessess .... her feelings ... & after 2 -3 months of this promo dev spotted both ...

after this promo ... i never saw any thing close ...

& once in indya .com site ... thy said after dhaba episode ... maan will become warm towards geet ... which happend the opposite way ... maan became cold towards her ... & made her resign ,... he became warm only after kehna hi kya / rasika rathod entry ...

same thing i said in the article wht arti posted & in yesterday's post also ... cv's are just trying to fool us or scare us ... which will not happen ...from my side .... atleaast ...LOLcoz i am not going to get scared ...LOL
U R right Hima...so many they have float an idea and then changed the story line...It is there usual practice....so we will remain hopeful as always.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
edited my reserve on pg 1

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

so as usual CV's r sacring us...thanks spadana...Nice post yaar..
haan yaar cvs ka kaam hai darana aur hum sab crazies ka kaam hai uss darr ko door baganaLOL, also spreading positivity and hopeSmile.....................thanks dear so don't wrry much be happy nowSmile
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

we know that as the promos tb articles are also not to be trusted fully remember 12 days kasam and sizzling scenes etc so we need not to worry i appreciate ur takeClapClapClap

yes Sanjh ..infact there was some other article i remember reading that stressed on how Brij will blackmail Arjun..LOL

sptrno

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
awesome.. analysis.. spandana

its so positive that my heart feels good about the promo and the article
 even i think we shouldnt be too worried about the article...

whatever happens these two love each other and can die for each other and as long as their love is there nothing can seperate them!!

maybe maan will try to maintain a distance.. but one thing i disagree why dont maan tell her that now is not a good time... coz the doc said its not good for the baby!! wont se understand!!!

howevr we dont have any idea why they are fighting and over what!!!

i think we cantruct the CVs on this too...

sptrno

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Thanks Spandana for the link, your splendid post and your lovely words of encouragment to all who could be worried sick about the upcoming Maneet scenes. I have not seen sbs, i had no idea until i saw ur mail.

After reading the article and your take, I am simply happy to reiterate that cvs are trying to induce some flavor into their and our lives after their dhamakedar wedding. Since SR is not to be expected and since Geet's halaat are really ambiguous with regards baby .... Maan will try all paitra's to ensure he stays away from the ultimate intimacy, and yet not hurt her too bad. So maybe this could be his way of dousing an inferno of passion between them and using that as an armour until he has some clarity about how to arrive at a win win situation  by keeping both Geet and baby safe!!!

Thanks a lot spandana....

sptrno

Go to top