PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Heya
me waitingDay Dreaming for ur take on epi
N im hereeeeeeee Big smileLOLLOL.....if u want i can give my takes on the epi's of Sk that way we'll have something else 2 discuss as well Tongue

Im warning u this is one those posts of mine where im not in my right mind so excuse my phunny accents n typos n the length Silly Embarrassed ROFL

im sure u must have but still im asking did any see the Wed 18/01 epi of Uttaran?? where we see SK properly??

I dunno whether i shud be posting this here or in the Uttaran forum or Other shows forum  ConfusedLOLLOL

Neways i dunno wot u thought of the epi but i was Confused then ROFL then Confused and then ROFLROFL again

Y u ask??

Well epi starts wiv his "kya ho raha hain yahaan" hence me ROFL as it neva gets old

Then we see a kinda smirk of his n then quickly an innocent smile .... glimpses of DV Wink in Satya ....me Confused n ROFL

Then inside afta number exchange suddenly friends ...ConfusedConfused arrey bhai itni bhi kya jaldi hain ?? na jaan na pehchaan Confused....... even without that article i think we could have made a wild guess that daal mein definitely kuch kaala hain TongueLOL .... 2 meetings n then BAM! we r friends ROFL
 dear we r talking about soaps and ANYTHING can happen ANYTIME,so no worriesTonguehere friends are made in split ov second and become enemies in less than split ov secondLOL
Soooooo tru esp last line LOLLOL....... in telly land sab kuch mumkin hain.......ya no worries like u said coz bade bade shehar main aisi choti choti baatien hoti rehti hian na... senorita LOLLOL

then that mannequin setup...... n me ROFL ROFL ..... didnt it remind u of the pillow setup by Amoli when she ran away ?? n DV going mad wiv anger ..... but here he was LOLLOL
 LOLWink
man it was seeing BP all ova again wiv LOLLOL

Cake cutting...... ok so no friends at all i understand but no family either here ..... remember this was b4 he said his parents have died.... so me a little Confused..... jus bro n sis n 2 strangers on her 21st ...... hmmm

After Satya khulam khula praising Iccha..... wot was it ?...... aah ur namaste is sweet or something similar..... n me ROFLROFL...... yeh DV na Wink...... kabhi nahin sudrega ROFL.... even in another show he maintains his personality of DV... n wot does Veer say?? meri Iccha ko nazar lag jayi gi ROFLROFL oh man that was the best...... is that all he could think of........ n even sanchee saying i like Veer as his choice is good n me ConfusedConfused was that meant 4 Veer or Ichha Confused... both bro n sis saying such nice compliments..... i agree praising beauty is no crime n any man wud do that but seeing SK do that after BP was hilariousROFL
mindblowing,loved ur analysis and me tooROFLROFL
Thank ya buddy........ much appreciated Big smileWink..... it was deju vu 4 me honestly ROFLROFL..... DV really kabhi nahin sudhrega ROFL i have neva heard some1's namaste being sweet Shocked ROFL.....line marna to koi DV se seekhe ROFL........ n Veer's reply was even better ROFLROFL...... kya dialogues hain..... im gonna have 2 go 2 Doc again..... remember my laughingitis prob....... it hasnt been solved it.... Ouch 

So then suddenly all go 2 play snooker n me ConfusedConfused...... n then the usual tamed quite Iccha givs a fitting reply 2 those blokes.... n again me ConfusedConfused wot happened 2 her..... i havent seen the soap but i know her character is not 1 who can answer back..... so wot was this....... trying 2 impress Satya ....... me  Confused n ROFLROFL......
to me that scene was too much,i so hated Iccha and Sanchee dialogues and stupid acting over thereAngryDead it was lameOuch soorry not wanted to offend any1 but that's the way it wasOuch
None taken LOL....... dialogues were a tad Silly n both showing wot girl power is ..puh-lease it was OTT Dead...... i agree but i was only thinking of Satya aka DV..... he was really impressed Thumbs Up ROFL

Lastly ....... yes im nearly done LOLLOL........ his name...... Satya Veer....... which literally translates 2 Real Veer...... so 1st i was thinking maybe he n Tapu will get 2gther like Mr n Miss Baddy...... now with this im thinking maybe not Confused.... Maybe since we know he is here 2 seek revenge then as part of his ploy Ichha is included along wiv business......... dunno this is my mind i could be wrong..... but CV's ka kuch bharosa nahin....ConfusedIchha to gayi ROFL.... im guessing Wink
ROFLROFLROFL gal we have dragged our insanity and corruption here too but a bigHug
 for u for ur wonderful comments.
damn it ROFL........ yeh corruption n insanity to hamara peecha nahin chodti.Ouch.... wot r we gonna do ????? ROFL even afta BP we r still infected by this bug n it makes appearances in the wrong places at the right times ROFLROFL....... God save us..... right Wink...... oh thanks so much 4 ur praise here is mine coming at jet speed HugHug

Overall i felt thos epi was dedicated solely 2 us DVians n BPains Big smile ROFL.... but Sk was mindblowing..... loved his work n new look......
 absolutely but he should be back as lead with supriyaDay Dreaming
Thats the ultimate thing we want...... n it shall occur Big smile....

So this was my take on that epi..... after that i didnt see the special but saw yesterdays n SK shown only 4 a bit Ouch..... but now 2 see how this unfolds Wink 

Pri Tongue

Edited by PreciousPri - 26 January 2011 at 4:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by king99

Thanks Pri.  I hope SK can live up to the expectations of DV.   The role doesn't appear as meaty, but will give like you said 1-2 weeks too for it to unfold.

My pleasure Saba Big smile....... yep me 2 .....placing my money on SK's role which as u said aint meaty....... he is capable of much more n we as Dvians know this ...... ya just a couple of weeks 2 see how track unfolds n his character is shown more n used 2 its maximum potential........ n it shud be decided where dekhu ya pheku
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellakhan

thanks lovely

ur welcome Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bairi Piya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index