Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

Did you see?? (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zanraj

i think dv role unbeatable in uttran i don't think is fit for himShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Completely agreed Thumbs Up....... nothing can beat his DV character.... which i y even after seeing him as Satya subconsciously only DV is on my mind..... hence y i keep comparing his role 2 DV's n how i keep seeing things which r really simialr 2 his DV's role.......

n again i agree...... they arent using his talent n role 2 the maximum yet....he deserves better n is capable of so much more ie another DV Wink like role which had so much potential...... i guess benefit of the doubt would be that he has just entered so maybe they wanna slowly ease in2 his role Confused like i said 2 Leela ill give it a week if no progress then Toddles Uttaran

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

king99

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
wonderful post preci and loved ur comments ROFLROFL omg!!! couldn't stop it yaar.......

Exactly preci dear satya has come to take revenge on this family.

As far as i know this uttaran story Iccha have become clever as she knows what Tapasya is up to, she has come to veer's house is just to get back Veer and she has come to know her intensions also. She is not ready to loose Veer at any cost, coz so far what all she suffered  was due to Tapasya, now she is fighting for her love that's all

Yes  dear no other character can match DV character and i can never forget DV till my last breath he was just fantastic

Edited by Savitha0101 - 26 January 2011 at 5:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

king99PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

wonderful post preci and loved ur comments ROFLROFL omg!!! couldn't stop it yaar.......

Thanks a million Savi Big smileBig smile..... n thanks 4 ur compliments.... LOLLOL..... i honestly couldnt stop ROFLROFLROFL when i saw that epi either..... it was so confusing i was like am i wachting Uttaran or Bp all ova again  Confused Confused ROFLROFL.....  

Exactly preci dear satya has come to take revenge on this family.

Yea he is here 2 seek revenge n it can be sensed Wink 

As far as i know this uttaran story Iccha have become clever as she knows what Tapasya is up to, she has come to veer's house is just to get back Veer and she has come to know her intensions also. She is not ready to loose Veer at any cost, coz so far what all she suffered  was due to Tapasya, now she is fighting for her love that's all

Oh right ...... coz i havnt seen it i have no clue of the story so far.... all i knew was Ichha was a timid quiet person n seeing her give answers like that was a little Shocked n Confuseding... thanks 4 filling me in on this Thumbs Up ...... but im least bothered about her or any other character im only seeing it 4 SK Wink 

Yes  dear no other character can match DV character and i can never forget DV till my last breath he was just fantastic

Ditto !! buddy ...... last breath will be wiv DV Big smile

Savitha0101

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
loved ur post,loved every bit of itClap and u r spot on with ur wild guesses,thanks for the summaryEmbarrassed his scenes are only fewOuchConfused, don't know what's going on in their mindsConfused,i don't think i'll bear it more than a week or soAngry, how Sillythey can get,i would definitely be looking for his character if it was something any other actor can't do but this is simply not of Sharad's caliber.AngryErmm

Edited by swfer - 26 January 2011 at 8:54am

PreciousPri

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Heya
me waitingDay Dreaming for ur take on epi
Im warning u this is one those posts of mine where im not in my right mind so excuse my phunny accents n typos n the length Silly Embarrassed ROFL

im sure u must have but still im asking did any see the Wed 18/01 epi of Uttaran?? where we see SK properly??

I dunno whether i shud be posting this here or in the Uttaran forum or Other shows forum  ConfusedLOLLOL

Neways i dunno wot u thought of the epi but i was Confused then ROFL then Confused and then ROFLROFL again

Y u ask??

Well epi starts wiv his "kya ho raha hain yahaan" hence me ROFL as it neva gets old

Then we see a kinda smirk of his n then quickly an innocent smile .... glimpses of DV Wink in Satya ....me Confused n ROFL

Then inside afta number exchange suddenly friends ...ConfusedConfused arrey bhai itni bhi kya jaldi hain ?? na jaan na pehchaan Confused....... even without that article i think we could have made a wild guess that daal mein definitely kuch kaala hain TongueLOL .... 2 meetings n then BAM! we r friends ROFL
 dear we r talking about soaps and ANYTHING can happen ANYTIME,so no worriesTonguehere friends are made in split ov second and become enemies in less than split ov secondLOL
then that mannequin setup...... n me ROFL ROFL ..... didnt it remind u of the pillow setup by Amoli when she ran away ?? n DV going mad wiv anger ..... but here he was LOLLOL
 LOLWink
Cake cutting...... ok so no friends at all i understand but no family either here ..... remember this was b4 he said his parents have died.... so me a little Confused..... jus bro n sis n 2 strangers on her 21st ...... hmmm

After Satya khulam khula praising Iccha..... wot was it ?...... aah ur namaste is sweet or something similar..... n me ROFLROFL...... yeh DV na Wink...... kabhi nahin sudrega ROFL.... even in another show he maintains his personality of DV... n wot does Veer say?? meri Iccha ko nazar lag jayi gi ROFLROFL oh man that was the best...... is that all he could think of........ n even sanchee saying i like Veer as his choice is good n me ConfusedConfused was that meant 4 Veer or Ichha Confused... both bro n sis saying such nice compliments..... i agree praising beauty is no crime n any man wud do that but seeing SK do that after BP was hilariousROFL
mindblowing,loved ur analysis and me tooROFLROFL

So then suddenly all go 2 play snooker n me ConfusedConfused...... n then the usual tamed quite Iccha givs a fitting reply 2 those blokes.... n again me ConfusedConfused wot happened 2 her..... i havent seen the soap but i know her character is not 1 who can answer back..... so wot was this....... trying 2 impress Satya ....... me  Confused n ROFLROFL......
to me that scene was too much,i so hated Iccha and Sanchee dialogues and stupid acting over thereAngryDead it was lameOuch soorry not wanted to offend any1 but that's the way it wasOuch

Lastly ....... yes im nearly done LOLLOL........ his name...... Satya Veer....... which literally translates 2 Real Veer...... so 1st i was thinking maybe he n Tapu will get 2gther like Mr n Miss Baddy...... now with this im thinking maybe not Confused.... Maybe since we know he is here 2 seek revenge then as part of his ploy Ichha is included along wiv business......... dunno this is my mind i could be wrong..... but CV's ka kuch bharosa nahin....ConfusedIchha to gayi ROFL.... im guessing Wink
ROFLROFLROFL gal we have dragged our insanity and corruption here too but a bigHug
 for u for ur wonderful comments.
Overall i felt thos epi was dedicated solely 2 us DVians n BPains Big smile ROFL.... but Sk was mindblowing..... loved his work n new look......
 absolutely but he should be back as lead with supriyaDay Dreaming

So this was my take on that epi..... after that i didnt see the special but saw yesterdays n SK shown only 4 a bit Ouch..... but now 2 see how this unfolds Wink 

Pri Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

king99Savitha0101PreciousPri

king99 Senior Member
king99
king99

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thanks Pri.  I hope SK can live up to the expectations of DV.   The role doesn't appear as meaty, but will give like you said 1-2 weeks too for it to unfold.

PreciousPri

bellakhan Newbie
bellakhan
bellakhan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
 thanks lovely

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

loved ur post,loved every bit of itClap
Merci Mademoiselle Tongue......

and u r spot on with ur wild guesses,thanks for the summaryEmbarrassed
Thanksssssss n no probs ..... me here 4 that LOL

his scenes are only fewOuchConfused, don't know what's going on in their mindsConfused,
Ya ... n i hate seeing the epi jus incase he may turn up coz its a Sleepy n silly game of ringa ringa roses of the trioOuch..... which is wot i wrote in my reply 2 Leela that TV is on mute incase he makes another appearance LOL.......... yep me 2 no clue at all....... where they r going wiv this??...... are they easing in2 the character....ConfusedConfused

i don't think i'll bear it more than a week or soAngry, how Sillythey can get,i would definitely be looking for his character if it was something any other actor can't do but this is simply not of Sharad's caliber.AngryErmm

Ditto buddy...... my bearing capacity is another week......... if no progression n not more of Sk n his track then its asta la vista Uttaran Approve....... unless the role develops i also feel they r not using his talent properly........ he has potential of so much more n proof is his role in BP....... two extreme personalities played perfectly by him...... i wonder wot is gonna happen Ermm....... ill keep u informed of my progress n the shows Wink 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bairi Piya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index