Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

Did you see??

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Heya

Im warning u this is one those posts of mine where im not in my right mind so excuse my phunny accents n typos n the length Silly Embarrassed ROFL

im sure u must have but still im asking did any see the Wed 18/01 epi of Uttaran?? where we see SK properly??

I dunno whether i shud be posting this here or in the Uttaran forum or Other shows forum  ConfusedLOLLOL

Neways i dunno wot u thought of the epi but i was Confused then ROFL then Confused and then ROFLROFL again

Y u ask??

Well epi starts wiv his "kya ho raha hain yahaan" hence me ROFL as it neva gets old

Then we see a kinda smirk of his n then quickly an innocent smile .... glimpses of DV Wink in Satya ....me Confused n ROFL

Then inside afta number exchange suddenly friends ...ConfusedConfused arrey bhai itni bhi kya jaldi hain ?? na jaan na pehchaan Confused....... even without that article i think we could have made a wild guess that daal mein definitely kuch kaala hain TongueLOL .... 2 meetings n then BAM! we r friends ROFL

then that mannequin setup...... n me ROFL ROFL ..... didnt it remind u of the pillow setup by Amoli when she ran away ?? n DV going mad wiv anger ..... but here he was LOLLOL

Cake cutting...... ok so no friends at all i understand but no family either here ..... remember this was b4 he said his parents have died.... so me a little Confused..... jus bro n sis n 2 strangers on her 21st ...... hmmm

After Satya khulam khula praising Iccha..... wot was it ?...... aah ur namaste is sweet or something similar..... n me ROFLROFL...... yeh DV na Wink...... kabhi nahin sudrega ROFL.... even in another show he maintains his personality of DV... n wot does Veer say?? meri Iccha ko nazar lag jayi gi ROFLROFL oh man that was the best...... is that all he could think of........ n even sanchee saying i like Veer as his choice is good n me ConfusedConfused was that meant 4 Veer or Ichha Confused... both bro n sis saying such nice compliments..... i agree praising beauty is no crime n any man wud do that but seeing SK do that after BP was hilariousROFL 

So then suddenly all go 2 play snooker n me ConfusedConfused...... n then the usual tamed quite Iccha givs a fitting reply 2 those blokes.... n again me ConfusedConfused wot happened 2 her..... i havent seen the soap but i know her character is not 1 who can answer back..... so wot was this....... trying 2 impress Satya ....... me  Confused n ROFLROFL......

Lastly ....... yes im nearly done LOLLOL........ his name...... Satya Veer....... which literally translates 2 Real Veer...... so 1st i was thinking maybe he n Tapu will get 2gther like Mr n Miss Baddy...... now with this im thinking maybe not Confused.... Maybe since we know he is here 2 seek revenge then as part of his ploy Ichha is included along wiv business......... dunno this is my mind i could be wrong..... but CV's ka kuch bharosa nahin....ConfusedIchha to gayi ROFL.... im guessing Wink

Overall i felt thos epi was dedicated solely 2 us DVians n BPains Big smile ROFL.... but Sk was mindblowing..... loved his work n new look......

So this was my take on that epi..... after that i didnt see the special but saw yesterdays n SK shown only 4 a bit Ouch..... but now 2 see how this unfolds Wink 

Pri Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

king99swferuxghyaSavitha0101MMBGleelaa9

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
wowww thanks its ok  to post infact loved the coments here and love to see him but   really miss dv-amoli more and more now. and yes  uts dedicted to us so but

Edited by uxghya - 25 January 2011 at 9:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

king99zanrajPreciousPrileelaa9

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Nice post. Your post made me smile.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

king99zanrajPreciousPrileelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Delightful post, Pri. If this was a lead role - even minus Supriya -,  I'd seriously try to get into it and love the new character afresh. But it's not. So I'm watching to get my DV fix by another name. Your comments are... perfect <LOL> Thanks a ton.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

king99zanrajPreciousPri

zanraj Senior Member
zanraj
zanraj

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
 i think dv role unbeatable in uttran i don't think is fit for himShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

king99PreciousPrileelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uxghya

wowww thanks its ok  to post infact loved the coments here and love to see him but   really miss dv-amoli more and more now. and yes  uts dedicted to us so but

No worries... right coz i was unsure whether i shud be posting it here since its 2 do wiv Sk who is 2 do wiv BP Wink ....glad u liked it Wink.......

I really really miss both now as well Cry...... wish they wud grace the screens once again..... i did feel this was a tribute 2 us DVians Clap... so many similarities ...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

king99

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

Nice post. Your post made me smile.

Thank ya buddy ....... thanks 4 ur appreciation ....im happy that it did Big smile coz seeing that epi certainly made me Wink
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Delightful post, Pri. If this was a lead role - even minus Supriya -,  I'd seriously try to get into it and love the new character afresh. But it's not. So I'm watching to get my DV fix by another name. Your comments are... perfect <LOL> Thanks a ton.

Gracias yaar Big smile..... i soooo agree wiv u ..... its not a lead so its kinda depressing..... i only saw his intro n then the next epi..... i couldnt be bothered with the rest since they only show him 4 a bit n then its same old Iccha, Veer n Tapasya ringa-ringa-roses Sleepy D'oh

i saw mondays epi where again he is only shown a bit Ouch n then the TV was on mute in case he comes back LOL...... ill give it a week if they dont use his character well n the track doesnt unfold properly then its Bye bye Uttaran

Thanks 4 ur compliment...Wink...... n ur most welcome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

king99

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index