Advice Corner

computer over usage bad on the eyes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

leo125

leo125

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Ive been working in IT now for 13 years and my eyes are progressively worse looking at monitors all day. getting blurred vision and bright lights seem to affect them at night.
A friend suggested i brought some eye drops from ethosheaven. I just really wanted to know if they work or has anyone elese used them??

Rangit 39 years old

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "computer over usage bad on the eyes" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANIROCKS

Groupbie

ANIROCKS

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hey ranjit.c don't go over any1's advice.seek proffesional helpnd then only use anything.visit a opthamalogist.nd yup eyes re the most precious part of ur body.so don't take any symptoms lightly alright?that's all i can suggest.take care!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.