Who do you guys want 2gether?

Poll Choice
Akshay-Pooja
Ajay-Manjari
Akshay-Manjari
Manjari-Rambir
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
In concurrence with the current situation,who do you want together?

Akshay-Manjiri definitely๐Ÿ˜ณ

Obviously AKSHAY -MANJARI . .โค๏ธ
Btw you have kept multiple voting on dear. .
Akshay and Manjari is the best but Ajay And Manjari is also awesome
Originally posted by frenz4u

Obviously AKSHAY -MANJARI . .โค๏ธ
Btw you have kept multiple voting on dear. .
Hehehe does it matter much?
Hey Sarah..

Plz dont open such topics where there is comparision.. Comparision is strictly not allowed on IF and it also provokes fights.. I am happy that nothing as yet has started but plz take care in future.. ๐Ÿ˜Š So I would request you and everyone else too as to not open comparision topics Plz!! ๐Ÿ˜Š I hope you dont mind..

Thanks.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Nattie ofcourse i dont mind but you know i created this topic cuz i was sure it wudn't create conflicts i mean why wud it?Im just asking for the opinion of YIH viewers on who they'd like 2gether and you know it has been so long since ppl voted on who they like best(its not comparison just the views of you guys)and i wanted to see who the majority was favouring now!๐Ÿ˜Š
Wow..just yesterday AkshayManjari were most supported and today suddenly AjayManjari...Can any1 tell me on wat basis voting's done...Stupidly i cant vote!!
sarah u had asked na does multiple voting matter? this is the result when one person can repeatedly vote for the same option. .That has happened here. . .
Btw i think this topic should be closed to avoid any differences between membersEdited by frenz4u - 13 years ago

again, does it really matter? ๐Ÿ˜•