Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

danish will be the reason why abhay expose (Page 3)

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
i don't think he will expose to himself danish, he is vamp or not its not danish businees, but he will expose himself in front of piya, because he loves very much to piya and now he thinks that he should tell piya so he will expose himself infront to piya to stop his further jassoosi giri

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988Sapphire_238

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
ya i agree he will expose himself infront of piya not danish...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Oh No.. Pls Ekta Ji.. no seperation Saga this time..
Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988Sapphire_238

kashrocks IF-Rockerz
kashrocks
kashrocks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
i agree ..
Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
plz now dnt turn pkyek into new moon!!!! bcuz on a serious note the ending of twilight has not happened yet........ they were never together not even 4 a while!!!! Cry

saphira7988

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by saphira7988

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by saphira7988

interesting observation...nevr occured to me that abhay may end up exposing himself to pia in a fit of rage..was more interested in abhay jus finishing off danish for goodLOL  it'll be interesting to c it happening in d actual episode...but hope ekta dosnt bring in any stupid twist of seperation once d truth is out Angry i mean its goin good till now...touchwoodSmile

i agree with you completely....well the promos have already hinted that abhay is going to expose himself as a vampire to piya....but we need to see how and wait...and i just can't wait to see....

but yes i don't want seperation....but i want it a little bit difference from vampire diaries and twilight....elena-bella easily accepted stefan-damon-edward vampire identity...but i want piya to take a little time to accept abhay as a vampire.....so that abhay himself realise that he loves piya as piya and he makes maithilli as a sweet memories in his heart...he will completely be piya's....

abhay have hurt piya alot....so i don't mind piya hurts abhay a little bit....but then in the end both can't live without each other
ya i know hope d promos wer'nt jus for show..i think its abt time tht abhay's truth is out in front of pia.... @ red  ya even i dont want seperation but since this is an ekta creation i too feel pia will take a little while to accept abhay's identity..since ek may want to drag d serial for a while...lets hope im wrong becos ultimately as u said they cant live without each other n r soulmates meant to b together thru thick n thin..Smile  im eager to know wat hapns..cant wait for 8.30pmEmbarrassed

even i can't wait to watch the next episode....day by day...this show is getting better and better...and AbhiYa getting passionate to way to much passionate....

ekta always says that her shows is different but for me all her shows are the same....after sometime...if something really different in her show is definetly PKYEK....its a very very different show and i am proud that ekta took a risk and made a love story of a vampire-human....and its so beautiful that many of them like abhay-piya just the way they love edward-bella...and elena-stefan and elena-damon.....totally incredible job....all credits goes to entire casr and crew...my only disappointment is the graphic effects...at times it hurts my eyes...the promos are real good....i hope whoever doing the promos does the graphics in the show
i agree..this is d best ekta show i've seen..d concept is differentSmile n d best part is d pace of d show which hasnt slackened..touchwoodSmile n add to that d spectacular cast  n amazing performances by all of themClap Abhiya tho set d temperatures soaring sky high wenevr they're on screen with their sizzling chemistry....Day Dreaming.their passion n hotness quotient is jus increasing day by daySmile
saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapphire_238

plz now dnt turn pkyek into new moon!!!! bcuz on a serious note the ending of twilight has not happened yet........ they were never together not even 4 a while!!!! Cry
i agree..no seperation nonsense..it wud totally kill d flow of d showCry   i hope abhay beats d crap outta danishLOL  n we get some really passionate Abhiya reunion scenes...WinkWinkthen tho party time fellow pkyekiansPartyDancing

Sapphire_238

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
their chemistry is just mind blowing.......... waiting 4 the emmotional hosp scenes they r going to be a treat 4 all abhiya fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

saphira7988

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index