Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

danish will be the reason why abhay expose (Page 2)

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by saphira7988

interesting observation...nevr occured to me that abhay may end up exposing himself to pia in a fit of rage..was more interested in abhay jus finishing off danish for goodLOL  it'll be interesting to c it happening in d actual episode...but hope ekta dosnt bring in any stupid twist of seperation once d truth is out Angry i mean its goin good till now...touchwoodSmile

i agree with you completely....well the promos have already hinted that abhay is going to expose himself as a vampire to piya....but we need to see how and wait...and i just can't wait to see....

but yes i don't want seperation....but i want it a little bit difference from vampire diaries and twilight....elena-bella easily accepted stefan-damon-edward vampire identity...but i want piya to take a little time to accept abhay as a vampire.....so that abhay himself realise that he loves piya as piya and he makes maithilli as a sweet memories in his heart...he will completely be piya's....

abhay have hurt piya alot....so i don't mind piya hurts abhay a little bit....but then in the end both can't live without each other
ya i know hope d promos wer'nt jus for show..i think its abt time tht abhay's truth is out in front of pia.... @ red  ya even i dont want seperation but since this is an ekta creation i too feel pia will take a little while to accept abhay's identity..since ek may want to drag d serial for a while...lets hope im wrong becos ultimately as u said they cant live without each other n r soulmates meant to b together thru thick n thin..Smile  im eager to know wat hapns..cant wait for 8.30pmEmbarrassed

--Rutuja-- Senior Member
--Rutuja--
--Rutuja--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
I think this is the correct time for Piya to know Abhay's real identity and this time Abhay surely expose himself in-front of Piya . But I have a doubt that Dainsh will also know about Abhay.

raj-guria-kriti IF-Dazzler
raj-guria-kriti
raj-guria-kriti

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
nice yaar...good one.... gr8888 job.....
saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutuja.M

I think this is the correct time for Piya to know Abhay's real identity and this time Abhay surely expose himself in-front of Piya . But I have a doubt that Dainsh will also know about Abhay.

ya i think so too..but hopefully he wont live to tell d taleEvil Smile
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

interesting observation...nevr occured to me that abhay may end up exposing himself to pia in a fit of rage..was more interested in abhay jus finishing off danish for goodLOL  it'll be interesting to c it happening in d actual episode...but hope ekta dosnt bring in any stupid twist of seperation once d truth is out Angry i mean its goin good till now...touchwoodSmile

i agree with you completely....well the promos have already hinted that abhay is going to expose himself as a vampire to piya....but we need to see how and wait...and i just can't wait to see....

but yes i don't want seperation....but i want it a little bit difference from vampire diaries and twilight....elena-bella easily accepted stefan-damon-edward vampire identity...but i want piya to take a little time to accept abhay as a vampire.....so that abhay himself realise that he loves piya as piya and he makes maithilli as a sweet memories in his heart...he will completely be piya's....

abhay have hurt piya alot....so i don't mind piya hurts abhay a little bit....but then in the end both can't live without each other
ya i know hope d promos wer'nt jus for show..i think its abt time tht abhay's truth is out in front of pia.... @ red  ya even i dont want seperation but since this is an ekta creation i too feel pia will take a little while to accept abhay's identity..since ek may want to drag d serial for a while...lets hope im wrong becos ultimately as u said they cant live without each other n r soulmates meant to b together thru thick n thin..Smile  im eager to know wat hapns..cant wait for 8.30pmEmbarrassed

even i can't wait to watch the next episode....day by day...this show is getting better and better...and AbhiYa getting passionate to way to much passionate....

ekta always says that her shows is different but for me all her shows are the same....after sometime...if something really different in her show is definetly PKYEK....its a very very different show and i am proud that ekta took a risk and made a love story of a vampire-human....and its so beautiful that many of them like abhay-piya just the way they love edward-bella...and elena-stefan and elena-damon.....totally incredible job....all credits goes to entire casr and crew...my only disappointment is the graphic effects...at times it hurts my eyes...the promos are real good....i hope whoever doing the promos does the graphics in the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

yup its right time abhay to expose to piya...and we can see piya stop her detectivegiri....and the new start of AbhiYa love story....

i don't think danish will know abt abhay....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj-guria-kriti

nice yaar...good one.... gr8888 job.....

thanx yaar.....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

ya i think so too..but hopefully he wont live to tell d taleEvil Smile

LOLLOLLOLLOL...its better he die rather than live....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index