India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

danish will be the reason why abhay expose

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

hey guys...after reading the article...i feel that danish will be the reason why abhay expose himself as a vampire.....danish have harm piya...and no matter how abhay denies he is still passionately in love with piya.....knowind danish did such evil thing to piya,....i am sure abhay will not stop himself because we all know that once abhay is in anger and rage noone can stop him....maybe piya but then when it comes to piya's life even piya herself can never stop him ....i am sure with his anger...he will go to danish and piya follows him....and there abhay will expose to piya as well to danish that he is an vampire....

till now piya only gets to know that maithilli is dead...and suspects that abhay is abhayendra and also abhay is dead..she doesn't know the vampire part of the story of abhayendra's life....and abhay have never expose himself to him or tell the truth

so i think danish will be the reason for abhay's exposure of being a vampire to piya....

and this will take a new turn of the story...piya knows abhay is a vampire....and what she is going to do.......just like elena accepting stefan as vampire and bella accepting edward as vampire...no matter what they are.....piya will accept abhay for what he is....or like ekta twist and fav of seperating jodis for sometime which means piya avoiding abhay for sometime while abhay falls in love with her not because she resembles maithilli or maithilli memories but just as piya and only piya and ultimately piya feels no matter what abhay is...she is still madly...passionately...in love with him as well as obsessed with him.....

i think this might happen...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyMohab3kubpsychomegsaphira7988Maohtantrums..--Rutuja--naj7BilliCat.AnamikaSJainSwap-Arhi--AROMAL--raj-guria-kriti-sim-roseflower_07kashrockskaushiki9-Nymphadora-ragzz.Befikreromaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

pretty fast haan ur the only one who is thinking abt this side of the story otherwise hum tu yeh soch rahey they will Abhay come to know abt Pia's accident what will he do to Danish........

Abhay Exposing infront of PIa......there is a possibility and I dont think he'll expose himself infront of Danish.....

at last want to say very well written.
Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Never came 2 my mind...

Nice one

Edited by zoozoo123 - 25 January 2011 at 7:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

pretty fast haan ur the only one who is thinking abt this side of the story otherwise hum tu yeh soch rahey they will Abhay come to know abt Pia's accident what will he do to Danish........

i was just thinking while just lazing down on my couch.....abhay can forsee future..he will definetly know that piya have met with an accident and he will come back for her....this accident is sure to bring back abhay for good and also to change his dark life into a colourful life

Abhay Exposing infront of PIa......there is a possibility and I dont think he'll expose himself infront of Danish.....

well the promo have already shown the hints that abhay expose himself as vampire to piya...so its sure that abhay will expose himself as a vampire to piya...but i doubt danish....but yes danish will be the reason

at last want to say very well written.

thanx yaar...its just a thought arise in my mind
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Never came 2 my mind...

Nice one

thanx yaar....if such things happens it will be interesting
saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
interesting observation...nevr occured to me that abhay may end up exposing himself to pia in a fit of rage..was more interested in abhay jus finishing off danish for goodLOL  it'll be interesting to c it happening in d actual episode...but hope ekta dosnt bring in any stupid twist of seperation once d truth is out Angry i mean its goin good till now...touchwoodSmile
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saphira7988

interesting observation...nevr occured to me that abhay may end up exposing himself to pia in a fit of rage..was more interested in abhay jus finishing off danish for goodLOL  it'll be interesting to c it happening in d actual episode...but hope ekta dosnt bring in any stupid twist of seperation once d truth is out Angry i mean its goin good till now...touchwoodSmile

i agree with you completely....well the promos have already hinted that abhay is going to expose himself as a vampire to piya....but we need to see how and wait...and i just can't wait to see....

but yes i don't want seperation....but i want it a little bit difference from vampire diaries and twilight....elena-bella easily accepted stefan-damon-edward vampire identity...but i want piya to take a little time to accept abhay as a vampire.....so that abhay himself realise that he loves piya as piya and he makes maithilli as a sweet memories in his heart...he will completely be piya's....

abhay have hurt piya alot....so i don't mind piya hurts abhay a little bit....but then in the end both can't live without each other

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
it may happen that way-but it also says that piyas life will be in danger.....
i wonder how that will connect to the story!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index