Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF-Hum Tum Forever- NOTE Page 9 (Page 8)

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
nice!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Destiny-

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
^^ thnks  uHug
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
its really nice lekhaHug

-Destiny-

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

where is update Lekha?
Sorry sorry  got a big  big  long update   to  make up  fpr the     Delay 

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Sorry  For The Delay. It's Just That  I Had A Lot  Going On  In My Life  &  It  Too Much For Me  ... I Hope You All  Will Understand  My Plight 

Ananya is Ranbir &  Lekha's Daughter Incase  You Know  ...LOL U  Get  Confused

Enjoy 

See Ya'll  At  The BottomHug I am   Expecting  Long  Comments

Chapter 4A

Past Present And Future ..(6 months leap)

Scene1- Remembering The Past

Scenario- Lekha  bumping into Kabir at  the mall    

It's been exactly 6 months since Lekha found out about Ranbir  being Kabir's  brother &.  She left everyone she  loves'.  And came back to India with Geet and The Khuranas  ..   She spaces out and  goes back into the flashback

**FLASHBACK**

Lekha was unusually happy. She was about to tell Kabir her feelings '. She was walking to his Cabin '  She peeps in  and gets the  shock her life  she barges in And looks angrily  AT Ranbir

Lekha - So Mr Ranbir you  are back to ruin my life again  ''..  Kabir  aap isse jaante  ho kya??  Aap nai jaante  ke  issn mere saath kya kia (tears brimming)

Ranbir - Kabir  don't believe a word '  yeh jhoothi  hai'.

Kabir -Mujhe jaan na bhi nahi hai   Go lekha please go . I can't seem to hear any one demeaning my brother

Lekha-  Theek hai Jaa rahi hun'..  Phir  Kabhi  waapas nai aane waali main .. Good Bye Mr Rathod. jab  aap ko apne  bhai ki asliyat pata chalegi toh bohot  der  ho jayegi

**FLASHBACK OVER**

Lekha's  thoughts are   broken  with Geet , Maan,  & Annie entering the  room bickering  about how to pamper  Ananya (Lekha's  daughter)

Geet -Lekha  tum hi batao  Ananya  ke liye     room  color choose  karna hai .Hume bato  kauns..     uss se pehle khana kha le   ..   tu  roz   ek  time khaati hi nahi . haan tujhe mein tab se  dekh rahi hun  kyu  udas hai ???

Annie ' Udas hai theek hai   Geet bhabhi you and  Lekhu go  Shopping with me

Lekha -Hmmm  theek hai  But Annie no shopping  for ananya, or  for  me samjhi

Geet - lekin  lekha '.  Dekhiye naa Maan na kar rahi hai Lekhu

Maan - hmmm ab  baby doll ke saath Zabardasti thodi naa kar sakte hai naa  .I will also come with you gals .. Mujhe  bhi  (pulling a Blushing  Geet  close ) (hear  giggling in the  background)ahem  shopping haan  shopping karna hai 

Lekha (Smiling  for the first time in 6 months)( putting an arm  around Maan's  shoulder ) -haan  haan   jeeju   mujhe  sab pata hai (giggling )'.  Chaliye

In the Penthouse Suite in  Delhi's plush uptown  area

Kabir is  sitting  with  Abhay Piya and  is lamenting  the  Mistake he  made ,

Kabir - maine uski baat naa sun ke  galati kar di  . Agar ussne apne aap ko kuch kar lia hoga toh  kya  karoonga main ?? I will die yaar'.  Sach to yeh bhi pata nai hai  if  she is  ok  or not . Mujhe  us ke paas jaana hai  abhi ..

Abhay- Kabir  calm  down   nothing   is  going to happen to Lekhu .Woh meri doll hai ' But   Yaar maine bhi Ranbir ke maamle mei   use  bohot hi hurt kiya

Piya - Arrey  Guys  aap sab kyun Ho  Udas ???? mujhe samajh me  nai aaraha   ke  hum  kya kare ?? Guys  let's have  a  shopping  day mall  chaltey hai  shaayad  I am just  sure we'll find lekhu

@ MPM Mall

Maan, Annie , Geet , & Lekhu were walking around  the  mall  With  all of them taking turns  pushing the baby pram .  Lekha takes Ananya and is  walking towards  the  Baby store for  ananya's   6 months  clothes  when she is entering the store  she almost trips  twisting her ankle  And is about  to  fall when we see a strong  pair of hands  holding on to  her waist she  turns around to thank him  when

Lekha (Long Pause  Extending Hand To Touch Kabir's Face With Unstoppable Tears & Trembling Voice ) - K...kk kabir.      Kya  tum Sacchi yaha ho ??  I need to get back home .. Ananya  ki tabiyat kharab thi  so  we  came  to  buy her  some Baby  woolens '.  Piya aur Abhay  Bhai  aaye hai naa,??? ( suddenly engulfing Him into a  rib Crashing Hug ) I am so soo  sooo sorry K . I  was an Idiot .. I want to say  Something  ( getting Dizzy )  I.. Am  really sorry

Kabir- Shhh  meri Pari  Chup hojao  You r  very weak apna  kya haal bana liya tumne ' Chalo  mere saath  apne  Ghar!!  Where We both Belong TOGETHER   (extending hand to pull lekha)  Chalo  mere ghar

Lekha  -I Love you so much ( feels warmth while  hugging)

Edited by -Destiny- - 13 May 2011 at 7:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzaminahil1997nehararomaila

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
GUD BUT PLZ FOCUS ON ABHAY & PIYA
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

LekhaHug

sorry for reading late...m busy tooROFL
ur updated so late...before continuing u should have added recap for us...resaders like me hwo have retaining problems may not get it what u wanted to coney...No NC and meAngryROFL dont wanna talk to uROFL...didn't get one thing what were geet and maan doing there?
-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Romi will add recap from next sowwie

NC and you will b there 

thanks for commenting yaa

romaila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index