Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Prayers Answered (Page 3)

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 08 March 2006
Posts: 38540

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
omg omg omg beautifully written nandu
omg omg omg but the fairytale wedding is over and the tough life is on its way i am sure.

ooo goddd i am sure it has something to do with the pregnancy.

Mallu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 15794

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by whitepearl

Clap
Originally posted by nanditasingh










yes she was....thats what i had tried to say in my other post Pride &  Love - Pride in Love she was totally in awe ..at being so lucky & her eyes reflected her pride in having him in her life , as her life.


I read 'Pride & Love'...It is always a pleasure reading Ur post.

An standing Ovation for explaining Geet's pride. ClapClapClap

Yes her awe for this man culminates into this one word pride. Maan indeed gave her a reason to held her head high and rejoice. He is her pillar of strength. and as long as she remain holding this pillar no storm of live can hurt her. Maan is Geet's refuge.


THANK YOU ...THANK YOU ...THANK YOU ...THANK YOU ...THANK YOU ...THANK YOU ...THANK YOU ... (caps used to emphasis my joy.)Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlanjalireddyy84

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 15794

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mllu.N

omg omg omg beautifully written nandu
omg omg omg but the fairytale wedding is over and the tough life is on its way i am sure.

ooo goddd i am sure it has something to do with the pregnancy.

Mallu


my Blushing Queen here...Blushing....thank you Hug
don't worry dear...with Maan there i've no worries..bas hoping that the CVs understand thisConfused


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Joined: 20 November 2006
Posts: 11788

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Very Beautiful post dearClap...Superbly used words to describe their prayer scene....MAAN & GEET ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.....Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005
Posts: 16221

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

My Prayers Answered


'What else could I want in life?
For my wants and needs have been fulfilled

I thank the Lord up above
For granting me your love'



'Thank you Baba ji'

Her hearts most sincere most cry of gratitude at having all her dreams, hopes , wishes...& prayers answered in form of this one man , her Maan.

Her sweet savior  who came as fresh breeze of life & mended her broken heart & faith...tended to her wounded soul & set her free gifting her wings of his unconditional love ...that has her heart, mind & soul soaring enchantingly high in eternal bliss.

Her thanks to her Lord for blessing her with the 'unimaginable' reality that is more sweeter than any fairytale dream could ever possibly be..


All these are blessings
handed down to me
By the love of one
whose passion
is all I ever want to see



'I want to be at home in your arms for  forever..My love for you is forever'

- is now her only prayer always to be made till her last breathe

'Amen'

 He answers Geet's  prayers by being one in her silent plea ... With him in her life  never- ever again alone she will ever be..





Love
Nandita



Lovely Nandu yes babji answered all her prayer gave him one GEM who is there for here always to fulfiil all her dreams.....and change her life from worst nightmare to beautiful dream for forver.....
beautifully written as always

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 15794

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Very Beautiful post dearClap...Superbly used words to describe their prayer scene....MAAN & GEET ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.....Day Dreaming


thank you so much..glad u liked it
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Joined: 01 August 2008
Posts: 15794

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by nanditasingh

My Prayers Answered


'What else could I want in life?
For my wants and needs have been fulfilled

I thank the Lord up above
For granting me your love'



'Thank you Baba ji'

Her hearts most sincere most cry of gratitude at having all her dreams, hopes , wishes...& prayers answered in form of this one man , her Maan.

Her sweet savior  who came as fresh breeze of life & mended her broken heart & faith...tended to her wounded soul & set her free gifting her wings of his unconditional love ...that has her heart, mind & soul soaring enchantingly high in eternal bliss.

Her thanks to her Lord for blessing her with the 'unimaginable' reality that is more sweeter than any fairytale dream could ever possibly be..


All these are blessings
handed down to me
By the love of one
whose passion
is all I ever want to see



'I want to be at home in your arms for  forever..My love for you is forever'

- is now her only prayer always to be made till her last breathe

'Amen'

 He answers Geet's  prayers by being one in her silent plea ... With him in her life  never- ever again alone she will ever be..





Love
Nandita



Lovely Nandu yes babji answered all her prayer gave him one GEM who is there for here always to fulfiil all her dreams.....and change her life from worst nightmare to beautiful dream for forver.....
beautifully written as always


thanks Kul....yes her prayers are finally answered
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Joined: 07 August 2010
Posts: 8133

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Nandita, once again loved it.......so true Geet couldn't have a better answer to her prayers than Maan, here's someone who shields her from all hurt, troubles and tribulations; who makes sure all her wishes are granted before she even voices them.
 
What more could she ask from her Babaji.......Maan after all is the answer to all her prayers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The 'Why?" is YET to be answered for MAAN

2

Author: bDgT   Replies: 12   Views: 1250

bDgT 12 1250 16 July 2010 at 8:30am by bDgT
The sherni answered back her Sher :)

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 6   Views: 1257

Armu4eva 6 1257 30 June 2010 at 10:32am by Armu4eva
Support Geet with your best wishes and prayers!

Author: Priyankaindia   Replies: 0   Views: 935

Priyankaindia 0 935 26 May 2010 at 5:39am by Priyankaindia

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index