My Prayers Answered - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kuls11

Lovely Nandu yes babji answered all her prayer gave him one GEM who is there for here always to fulfiil all her dreams.....and change her life from worst nightmare to beautiful dream for forver.....
beautifully written as always

thanks Kul....yes her prayers are finally answered
Nandita, once again loved it.......so true Geet couldn't have a better answer to her prayers than Maan, here's someone who shields her from all hurt, troubles and tribulations; who makes sure all her wishes are granted before she even voices them.

What more could she ask from her Babaji.......Maan after all is the answer to all her prayers
Originally posted by whitepearl

πŸ‘

Wow I am the first one to reply......

Love every word of your post Nandu...πŸ‘it is like a silent prayer of gratitude.
Geet has finally met her true fate....her Maan.
Maan completes her. As his names says it all for her. She lost her maan (respect) by Maan gave it back with full honour and dignity.
I love Lord's justice to give her back in many folds.

Varsha loved the way you said the Geet lost and Maan (respect) and got it back from Maan; I so agree that the Lord has given her back in many folds, true justice done.

All I want to see now is both of them happy and enjoying a great married life....hope it happens soon 😊
Originally posted by nanditasingh

My Prayers Answered

'What else could I want in life?
For my wants and needs have been fulfilled

I thank the Lord up above
For granting me your love'

'Thank you Baba ji'

Her hearts most sincere most cry of gratitude at having all her dreams, hopes , wishes...& prayers answered in form of this one man , her Maan.

Her sweet savior  who came as fresh breeze of life & mended her broken heart & faith...tended to her wounded soul & set her free gifting her wings of his unconditional love ...that has her heart, mind & soul soaring enchantingly high in eternal bliss.

Her thanks to her Lord for blessing her with the 'unimaginable' reality that is more sweeter than any fairytale dream could ever possibly be..

All these are blessings
handed down to me
By the love of one
whose passion
is all I ever want to see

'I want to be at home in your arms for  forever..My love for you is forever'

- is now her only prayer always to be made till her last breathe

'Amen'

He answers Geet's  prayers by being one in her silent plea ... With him in her life  never- ever again alone she will ever be..

Love
Nandita

Beautiful post as usual Nandita......loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β€οΈ

Geet when she was looking at her Maan when Darji said ur Maan got me here he loves u soooooooo much........her eyes her tears conveyed her pride for her Maan, her love for her Maan, her gratitude, how she feels so blessed and lucky to have Maan in her life...........Geet's eyes were speaking to her Maan's eyes how can someone be like u my gem u make me love u, admire u, salute u and worship u more every moment by ur new sweet gestures and surprises and for fulfilling all my dreams and wishes❀️😊😍....it was also a lovely moment to see Maan's smile, happiness and pride seeing Geet and her dadaji's milan😭😊..........how MAANEET hugged darji they were holding each others' hands awwwww their bandhan is forever❀️😊😍

Geet's bidaai and her tears😭😭😊.........how Maan was holding his Mishti's hands, hugged her and was taking her to her new house new parivaar new life..........Maan's heart spoke to his Geet's heart angel now i will be always there for u........u r my pari and sunshine and u will be closer to my heart than even i'm to my heart❀️😊😍

MAANEET r indeed a fairytale couple and finally now v can say that their reality is more blissful than any dream.............the same destiny which was so cruel to them once has now blessed them with so much happiness, dreams, smile, colours, roses and most importantly destiny has blessed them each other.............now both have something so precious that now they don't have anything more to wish for because any person asks for or dreams about those things which r missing in one' life but now MAANEET having found each other so now they feel that their life is complete and that now life has fulfilled all their dreams and also destiny has blessed them with more than they ever wished for❀️😊😍...............

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
Originally posted by drdee142

Nandita, once again loved it.......so true Geet couldn't have a better answer to her prayers than Maan, here's someone who shields her from all hurt, troubles and tribulations; who makes sure all her wishes are granted before she even voices them.

What more could she ask from her Babaji.......Maan after all is the answer to all her prayers

thank you so so much Dee ..i was looking forward to read from you .....he truly is both an prayer one can make on & answer to same too
Originally posted by sptrno

Beautiful post as usual Nandita......loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β€οΈ

Geet when she was looking at her Maan when Darji said ur Maan got me here he loves u soooooooo much........her eyes her tears conveyed her pride for her Maan, her love for her Maan, her gratitude, how she feels so blessed and lucky to have Maan in her life...........Geet's eyes were speaking to her Maan's eyes how can someone be like u my gem u make me love u, admire u, salute u and worship u more every moment by ur new sweet gestures and surprises and for fulfilling all my dreams and wishes❀️😊😍....it was also a lovely moment to see Maan's smile, happiness and pride seeing Geet and her dadaji's milan😭😊..........how MAANEET hugged darji they were holding each others' hands awwwww their bandhan is forever❀️😊😍

Geet's bidaai and her tears😭😭😊.........how Maan was holding his Mishti's hands, hugged her and was taking her to her new house new parivaar new life..........Maan's heart spoke to his Geet's heart angel now i will be always there for u........u r my pari and sunshine and u will be closer to my heart than even i'm to my heart❀️😊😍

MAANEET r indeed a fairytale couple and finally now v can say that their reality is more blissful than any dream.............the same destiny which was so cruel to them once has now blessed them with so much happiness, dreams, smile, colours, roses and most importantly destiny has blessed them each other.............now both have something so precious that now they don't have anything more to wish for because any person asks for or dreams about those things which r missing in one' life but now MAANEET having found each other so now they feel that their life is complete and that now life has fulfilled all their dreams and also destiny has blessed them with more than they ever wished for❀️😊😍...............

Spandhan again you have voiced what i've failed short at....i so love you & your thoughts ....
you speak from your heart & mind ... & i feel so glad that you share it with me & others here so generously ...u see i literary underlined it all....i love & agree with each every syllable

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Spandhan again you have voiced what i've failed short at....i so love you & your thoughts ....
you speak from your heart & mind ... & i feel so glad that you share it with me & others here so generously ...u see i literary underlined it all....i love & agree with each every syllable

thanks u sooooooooo much dearSmileπŸ€—..................love u too and ur beautiful and divine posts❀️
heyyy queenita chiquita

ohhh man i miss commenting on your posts!! *pouts*....what can i say?....my personal hell *cough college/orgo cough* has started!😭
*sigh*....okay i am gonna go back to drooling over your writing again....its simply not possible to fall in love with your writing any more than I already am and yet, i still do!😳
omggg the prayers bit was sooo touching!....their prayers were soo genuine and heartfelt (ohh wait, they mean the same thingπŸ˜† *silly muffin*).....when i saw that in the epi, i couldn't stop awwwing at seeing the world's perfect couple in my eyes and i am doing the same after reading your post....yup, her maan is her shaan, her jaan and simply HER maan!!😳
and maan asking the same in return to god....to grant her wishes was soo ultra awww-able too!!
this couple and you, babes, are out of this world!!....i can't help but be in awee of you guys!
a truly beautiful post!!
yup, they will never be alone now since they have come together, FOREVER AND ALWAYS!
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Oh I just loved your Post !!

thank you so much dear