-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the link 😆
mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the segment was very cute!!
😊loved robby and taani fighting offscreen😆...
onu should have been there....it would be good to see apk, rajat and harshad having some masti offscreen....
mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anupriya is looking so beautiful in red saari....😍
hope we have scenes between onu and taani today!!(taani being in that red saari)

onu will just stare at taani if he sees her....maybe that red saree would remind him
of his childhood marriage!😉😳
TLfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

noone comments about rajat its not fair. ya i know people hate robby but rajat is just the actor. this offscreen nokjhok was so cute but noone is commenting. why rajat is ignored????

no one comments on Rajat cuz no one really cares about any other character in this show apart from Anuraag and Taani. 

Honestly i don't see why you are surprised, as this has been going on here for a long time. This forum is not for Tere Liye any more. It's for "Onu Taani Ke Pati Hai" and anyone else who dares to say otherwise gets bashed on a daily basis. 

Even though the rules clearly mentions that - i quote the rules....

"Please DO NOT turn the forum into a Fan Club of a particular jodi/character, try to post variety of topics."   this is exactly what has been going on for the past few weeks and moderators have failed to pick it up. 

Also quote - "Please try to keep the discussions friendly and limit them to the serial Tere Liye, DO NOT carry ur likes nor ur dislikes too far as that disrupts the normal friendly atmosphere of forum.  Everyone has a right to maintain their views, likes and dislikes and express their opinions, but lets not just assert our rights and forget about the feelings of other members of the forum, as this just leads to fights and unnecessary tension.  Lets try and keep the forum friendly and a tension free place for everyone to visit."

Even though the rules say this ppl are now afraid to express their opinions on this forum solely cuz of the fact that they get bashed...one can't even make a decent prediction these days without getting bashed.....

this is just how i feel and if any one thinks otherwise, well then good for them.... for everyone's information i will have you know that I am not a Riteish fan nor an Additi fan nor an APK hater... (these are some of the fan categories that have been created in the past few month if there's more please add.) i am no one's fan nor i hate anyone...i have been a silent reader for a long time and since the question was asked i thought i will create an ID to reply. I am stating this so that the "members" will not tag me as having a MID. 

I am just stating my opinion. 

thank you. 
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's a very good segment. Love the offscreen masti of Rajat and Anupriya. sita starnews site is 

www.youtube.com/starnews

but problem is sometime star news doesn't upload the videos.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
sita sbs started uploading their videos with copyright. I think someone stole their videos. Anyways here is star news uploaded link

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zUav8nih-E[/YOUTUBE]
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the update hun😊

Rajat and Anupriya both look super cool😃

-Riyal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TLfan

no one comments on Rajat cuz no one really cares about any other character in this show apart from Anuraag and Taani. 

Honestly i don't see why you are surprised, as this has been going on here for a long time. This forum is not for Tere Liye any more. It's for "Onu Taani Ke Pati Hai" and anyone else who dares to say otherwise gets bashed on a daily basis. 

Even though the rules clearly mentions that - i quote the rules....

"Please DO NOT turn the forum into a Fan Club of a particular jodi/character, try to post variety of topics."   this is exactly what has been going on for the past few weeks and moderators have failed to pick it up. 

Also quote - "Please try to keep the discussions friendly and limit them to the serial Tere Liye, DO NOT carry ur likes nor ur dislikes too far as that disrupts the normal friendly atmosphere of forum.  Everyone has a right to maintain their views, likes and dislikes and express their opinions, but lets not just assert our rights and forget about the feelings of other members of the forum, as this just leads to fights and unnecessary tension.  Lets try and keep the forum friendly and a tension free place for everyone to visit."

Even though the rules say this ppl are now afraid to express their opinions on this forum solely cuz of the fact that they get bashed...one can't even make a decent prediction these days without getting bashed.....

this is just how i feel and if any one thinks otherwise, well then good for them.... for everyone's information i will have you know that I am not a Riteish fan nor an Additi fan nor an APK hater... (these are some of the fan categories that have been created in the past few month if there's more please add.) i am no one's fan nor i hate anyone...i have been a silent reader for a long time and since the question was asked i thought i will create an ID to reply. I am stating this so that the "members" will not tag me as having a MID. 

I am just stating my opinion. 

thank you. 

Good For you😊. But its a bit hard to believe that you created an id just to point out the "unfairness" going out in the forum.Since this show is about Taani Anurag its natural that most of the discussions will revolve around them.At the same time i dont think anyone has stopped the Rajat fans or Ritesh fans from making topics on this forum.And if these posts get closed by the moderators you cant really blame the members can you?

As for "predictions" no one has stopped anyone from posting their views. If people have a right to make a prediction then others have a right to comment or contradict it. If you have observed(which i am sure you must have😳) most of the "predictions" come from newbies who support Taani Ritesh wedding.While theres nothing wrong in supporting Ritesh Taani, isnt it a bit strange that all of a sudden out of nowhere, a bunch of members, all new on this site, are going all out to show their new found "lowe" for this couple? Keeping all these factors in mind I think its fair enough if a member loses his/her patience(very rarely though) and posts some "bashing" comment. Otherwise I dont see any topics where members as such are being attacked😕.Everyday i see topics predicting future track and nowhere can i see a member being harrassed or insulted. And about Additi , i guess we differ here. First of all, Additi shouldnt even be brought here because she is no way related to TL. And if at all Topics on her turn into a warzone then its a fault of both the parties-AG fans as well as Taanu fans. You cant just put the entire blame on Taanu fans😳. And regd "Onu Taani Ke pati hain", I guess its a free forum and as long as this statement is not hurting anyones "sentiments" i see no reason why anyone should get irritated by it. And these days i think this line is mostly chanted in the EDT. I dont even see it much elsewhere on the forum😊

.shona. thumbnail
i was eating puri too...wat a coincidence😆
angel keeps on looking like a pari  Mashallah *puts kala tika*😍
aww i m hearing apk speak bengali for the 1st time..sounds so sweet😳

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Few pics from this episode😊