Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Still on the run (Page 5)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Hey Dreamy Hug

A very well analysed n written post for the most boaring epiOuchEmbarrassed. Credit u for coming up with an analysis for this oneClap. I agree with all here, too much of chasing n running in the show. But guess that's wat is the life of a gangster. I hope this ends soon but am keen to know how. The way RV is chasing both Avi n Arpi, it doesn't seem that he wud leave following them until some miracle happens. Me waiting for tht miracle to happen soon. Its high tym they shud be back to the haveli now. Maybe Tanmay's arrival at Lallanpur might bring some twist to the RV-Avi chase. I love the way Avi is taking care of Arpi. It makes me to wonder how can someone be so deeply in love. He is so protective, caring and loving towards her. Arpi is surely the most luckiest wife. And forgive me for telling this Laxmi …. But I really don't want any Arpi going preggers track in the show now. I know Avi wud be a loving dad but I love him as a Lover moreEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlDreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sarachatterbox

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Heyy Dreamy..Hug
U made a boring epi lively by such wonderful analysis..

You Rock Dear!!WinkWinkWinkWink 

The title is so apt ya" Stilll on the run"..

I want some change now..no more chasing....plzz...

Agree with you all here...
I liked Bhootni ya...She is really sweet...But when it comes to Avita..She is unbearable..

Tanmay wldnt b able to stand up for him and Shikha...It seems he dsnt have courage..!!OuchOuch
So..more complications in Avita's life now...Ouch

Rv has crossed his limitations..AngryAngryAngryAngry I want him to loose his job!!AngryAngry 
A sadistic person!!

Thnks a lot Dreamy.....Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlDreamygal301smile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Dreamy Hug

A very well analysed n written post for the most boaring epiOuchEmbarrassed. Credit u for coming up with an analysis for this oneClap. I agree with all here, too much of chasing n running in the show. But guess that's wat is the life of a gangster. I hope this ends soon but am keen to know how. The way RV is chasing both Avi n Arpi, it doesn't seem that he wud leave following them until some miracle happens. Me waiting for tht miracle to happen soon. Its high tym they shud be back to the haveli now. Maybe Tanmay's arrival at Lallanpur might bring some twist to the RV-Avi chase. I love the way Avi is taking care of Arpi. It makes me to wonder how can someone be so deeply in love. He is so protective, caring and loving towards her. Arpi is surely the most luckiest wife. And forgive me for telling this Laxmi '. But I really don't want any Arpi going preggers track in the show now. I know Avi wud be a loving dad but I love him as a Lover moreEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So do I love him as a lover.. but wouldn't he make a cute dad?? And I definitely agree with ,how can a man be so much be in love with his wife???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girl

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Dreamy Hug

A very well analysed n written post for the most boaring epiOuchEmbarrassed. Credit u for coming up with an analysis for this oneClap. I agree with all here, too much of chasing n running in the show. But guess that's wat is the life of a gangster. I hope this ends soon but am keen to know how. The way RV is chasing both Avi n Arpi, it doesn't seem that he wud leave following them until some miracle happens. Me waiting for tht miracle to happen soon. Its high tym they shud be back to the haveli now. Maybe Tanmay's arrival at Lallanpur might bring some twist to the RV-Avi chase. I love the way Avi is taking care of Arpi. It makes me to wonder how can someone be so deeply in love. He is so protective, caring and loving towards her. Arpi is surely the most luckiest wife. And forgive me for telling this Laxmi '. But I really don't want any Arpi going preggers track in the show now. I know Avi wud be a loving dad but I love him as a Lover moreEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So do I love him as a lover.. but wouldn't he make a cute dad?? And I definitely agree with ,how can a man be so much be in love with his wife???

Aww me Jeah .... Embarrassed
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
we want to see avdesh as lover first and he is providing all moments and again i say  true love we r learning from a fiction show

daddy baad mein dekhenge

dreamy i wud repeat one more thing but let update finish
ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
very good analysis once again............i also agree tooooooooooo much of chasing n running n also 4 how long will dis go on??????? they cannot keep running. They will have 2 come back someday. RV is just beyond limits , he has gone bonkers n has come into association wid evil AngryAngry But liking AVITA cute scenes (wish they have some episodes of only AVITA)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by sanamrahman

hi dreamy

yesterday eppy was so boring..........i dont understand wat rv was trying to do,,,,,,,if he wants to kill them he should hv shoot at them.......game over.........i was pissed off by his blah blah........day by day he becoming bhayaji.........avi turning to rv.........before avi used to be give dialouge n leave rv .........now rv does this.........now avi is getting wiser like rv showing his intelligience to tackle wid rv..........ammaji good shoot kya kick maara........shikha hv u not heard abt precautions..........gaddhi........aab bauji ki taunt sunte raho....

Hi Sanam,

@red good one!!...I too wanted to say let this be a lesson to you, always use precaution!EmbarrassedLOL

Yesterday was a filler.....we need to see Avdesh being cornered until he has no choice but to pick up a weapon again.....

he will pick up weapon once again but to get out of the ongoing situation n keep arpi save .........n thanx 4 d advice but i kn it............avi aur arpi should take this advise more seriously......in  their messy life if get a chance to be intimate.(bychance)....at this point they can afford a child

Sanam, it wasn't an adivce to you!...I wanted to say that to shikha!LOL

OMG you are thinking about Avita child....a while back I said that, it will be the perfect complication to their difficult life as it is!!...CB di was so against it though!Big smileLOL

thats why i said that should use precautions.........if they dont the situation will become complicated.........yaar abhi tak toh donno ko theek se romance karna nahin atta aur karein ge

do you think they still need to romance each other?Ermm...aren't they beyond that point?

As for a baby, well let's not give the CVs too many ideas...LOLLOL
I would acually love to see Avi taking care of a pregnant Arpi..And AVi baby becoming a dad Cho chweet...He still is  like a li'l baby,loves his hair being ruffled & face being caressed..So would love to see baby being daddy!!!

me toooooo wanna see these scenens but now is not d rt time ............they hv a lot of obstacles 2 come............for d baby they need 2 relax n b happy which mite b at d end or smth

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index