India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Still on the run (Page 4)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

hahaa dreamy i m so stuck in other thng  finding it hard to respond to u..

sweety  hehe i m so against arpi pregnancy at this time

ammaji is good with pulling bahuji chhoti and now kick

when time wud come she wud kick rv that way i feel
and i did miss tanmay face yday when shikha told her abt pregnancy

sometiems dreamy i feel cvs r taking idea from ur posts  hhee

and yes bye to those who went sorry cudnt ans fast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Hi Di,

that is ok...you are busy with work and all....

Yes I too feel there is hidden depths to Ammaji!!...and how come you missed T's face?...the look of horror and he asked 'how' or 'when did this happen' something so silly...he even dropped the phone, that is why I said he looks like he will do a runner!!LOLLOL

and about CVs taking ideas, yeah sometimes I get that feeling as well....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisice _girltalkie14

sanamrahman Senior Member
sanamrahman
sanamrahman

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by sanamrahman

hi dreamy

yesterday eppy was so boring..........i dont understand wat rv was trying to do,,,,,,,if he wants to kill them he should hv shoot at them.......game over.........i was pissed off by his blah blah........day by day he becoming bhayaji.........avi turning to rv.........before avi used to be give dialouge n leave rv .........now rv does this.........now avi is getting wiser like rv showing his intelligience to tackle wid rv..........ammaji good shoot kya kick maara........shikha hv u not heard abt precautions..........gaddhi........aab bauji ki taunt sunte raho....

Hi Sanam,

@red good one!!...I too wanted to say let this be a lesson to you, always use precaution!EmbarrassedLOL

Yesterday was a filler.....we need to see Avdesh being cornered until he has no choice but to pick up a weapon again.....

he will pick up weapon once again but to get out of the ongoing situation n keep arpi save .........n thanx 4 d advice but i kn it............avi aur arpi should take this advise more seriously......in  their messy life if get a chance to be intimate.(bychance)....at this point they can afford a child

Sanam, it wasn't an adivce to you!...I wanted to say that to shikha!LOL

OMG you are thinking about Avita child....a while back I said that, it will be the perfect complication to their difficult life as it is!!...CB di was so against it though!Big smileLOL

thats why i said that should use precautions.........if they dont the situation will become complicated.........yaar abhi tak toh donno ko theek se romance karna nahin atta aur karein ge

do you think they still need to romance each other?Ermm...aren't they beyond that point?

As for a baby, well let's not give the CVs too many ideas...LOLLOL

do u remember avita's first s/r .......
sanamrahman Senior Member
sanamrahman
sanamrahman

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

hi dreamy

yesterday eppy was so boring..........i dont understand wat rv was trying to do,,,,,,,if he wants to kill them he should hv shoot at them.......game over.........i was pissed off by his blah blah........day by day he becoming bhayaji.........avi turning to rv.........before avi used to be give dialouge n leave rv .........now rv does this.........now avi is getting wiser like rv showing his intelligience to tackle wid rv..........ammaji good shoot kya kick maara........shikha hv u not heard abt precautions..........gaddhi........aab bauji ki taunt sunte raho....

Hi Sanam,

@red good one!!...I too wanted to say let this be a lesson to you, always use precaution!EmbarrassedLOL

Yesterday was a filler.....we need to see Avdesh being cornered until he has no choice but to pick up a weapon again.....

he will pick up weapon once again but to get out of the ongoing situation n keep arpi save .........n thanx 4 d advice but i kn it............avi aur arpi should take this advise more seriously......in  their messy life if get a chance to be intimate.(bychance)....at this point they can afford a child

OMG you are thinking about Avita child....a while back I said that, it will be the perfect complication to their difficult life as it is!!...CB di was so against it though!Big smileLOL

thats why i said that should use precautions.........if they dont the situation will become complicated.........yaar abhi tak toh donno ko theek se romance karna nahin atta aur karein ge

do you think they still need to romance each other?Ermm...aren't they beyond that point?

do u remember avita's first s/r .......disaster
yup cb di is saying that cv is taking idea 4m ur post
swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Hey
Plsssss no Pregnancy  for AVITA 
Lets not talk  about any pregnnacy track Disapprove

Shika ka pregnancy koi handle nahi kar pa rahe hai

Aur let the Romance between Arvita Blossom Smile

Abhi to Thek se Kuch hua he nahi hai do no ke beech mein
Thodi Masti/Thoda Romance/ Thoda Nokjhok Wink Banta hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

do u remember avita's first s/r .......
[/QUOTE]

I still get nightmares...Big smileLOLLOLLOL

sanamrahmanBenNevistalkie14

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

hi dreamy

Hi Sanam,

I would acually love to see Avi taking care of a pregnant Arpi..And AVi baby becoming a dad Cho chweet...He still is  like a li'l baby,loves his hair being ruffled & face being caressed..So would love to see baby being daddy!!!

sanamrahman-Prashu-Dreamygal301

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis as always dreamy

I felt for Avi he was helpless and I'm sorry but that was sick of RV to ask them to b intimate with one another why do that? If you are going to kill them then do so... Honestly it really did piss me off

Glad pujari came in time. I was hoping they would have escaped let's just hope they do today..

Shika is an idiot - more trouble then worth

_nandiniice _girlDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index