India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Still on the run (Page 3)

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
WinkEmbarrassedChalo Bay LOL me going. bachan logan ko doodh (Milk) pilane uthi thi (i wokeup to feed kids). going to sleep again. its 6 am here. bye DreamyHug, CBHug, LaxHug, SanamHug, SwamiHug, GauriHug and all othersHug 

Edited by sara212 - 25 January 2011 at 5:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Originally posted by swamini5

Ya.... i know  too much of chasing happening its boring
But they might be doing a build up for a high point.

Avdeshji return to your Bahubali Avtaar yaar missing the Dhagadham.

But i like the Avi who was is  comforting Arpi in the truck "Ghabrao maat  Mein Ho Na"
This says so much yaarHeart
@ Bold-- well said yaar. missing daghadhdam bhaubali bhayyajiCool and his GG. Avdesh was too good with "Chalo Bay"LOL

Oh sara,

I too miss the gang like anything!....really hope we get to know what happened with Amjad and Sarvaan...there is a question mark there.

Also are Phelwan and Kanno still in jail?....

everyone spread all over the place....I wanna see a scene where Avi and his gang meet up again, hug each other and once more vow to defend their bhaiyyaji and Arpita....Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girltalkie14smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

WinkEmbarrassedChalo Bay LOL me going. bachan logan ko doodh (Milk) pilane uthi thi (i wokeup to feed kids). going to sleep again. its 6 am here. bye DreamyHug, CBHug, LaxHug, SanamHug, SwamiHug, GauriHug and all othersHug 

Awww you woke up to feed the kids....go back to sleep and talk to you later....

TC Sara..Hug

smile.sara

sanamrahman Senior Member
sanamrahman
sanamrahman

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by sanamrahman

hi dreamy

yesterday eppy was so boring..........i dont understand wat rv was trying to do,,,,,,,if he wants to kill them he should hv shoot at them.......game over.........i was pissed off by his blah blah........day by day he becoming bhayaji.........avi turning to rv.........before avi used to be give dialouge n leave rv .........now rv does this.........now avi is getting wiser like rv showing his intelligience to tackle wid rv..........ammaji good shoot kya kick maara........shikha hv u not heard abt precautions..........gaddhi........aab bauji ki taunt sunte raho....

Hi Sanam,

@red good one!!...I too wanted to say let this be a lesson to you, always use precaution!EmbarrassedLOL

Yesterday was a filler.....we need to see Avdesh being cornered until he has no choice but to pick up a weapon again.....

he will pick up weapon once again but to get out of the ongoing situation n keep arpi save .........n thanx 4 d advice but i kn it............avi aur arpi should take this advise more seriously......in  their messy life if get a chance to be intimate.(bychance)....at this point they can afford a child

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hey dreamy sorry to respond late that's ok Di.Smile

been busy a bit

hmm ur point abt shikha and yes i recall u had told that only

bt something is missing here in shikha part I think they realised there is no need for anyone to help Avita as they are in love and believe in one another, so CVs looked around to see what they can do to complicate Avita's life and came up with the pregnancy. Same with RV, when he first came he was positive, no doubts about it but CVs realised he was the perfect foil to Avdesh so made him negative. See bhootni is the original villain but no matter her true face, Avdesh cannot fight her like he does with RV hence the change...plus we all made it very, very clear that we did not want to see kitchen politics so another reason to change RV's character....a lot of changes has happened as the story went along, but that is normal in TV....so from now on, Shikha will be putting trouble in Avita's way even if she doesn't mean to....I think she will get married to RV's bro, and I think only then will Avdesh and co find out who Tanmay's bro is but RV will know from the first...in fact I am sure he will help to conceal his connection till the marriage is done!Angry

if she is brought in then something is on cvs mind but then its on our mind mayb

as ammaji is useless she is also another useless not uttering any single word you do have a funny way with words!LOLLOL...but what a kick!Ouch

me and my optimism heheee

and me rapper hahaa i  just recaled my daughter uses those words many times in funLOLLOL

and yes mayb u r right this way

that cvs r showing us the reason for avdesh to pick the gun again

did hate him see following rv orders but he is keeping his temper under control
or he wud hv given him his 200kg ka mukka already Yeah liked that he didn't lose his temper but I guess I did expect him to be more proactive rather than running around...maybe tonight we will see the change in him....

bahuji has been very nice in past few episodes and behaved right as  elder bhabi oh yes, me too liking her...she is behaving like the perfect older bhabi....now I can see why avdesh admires her, and respects her so much...even shikha likes her.....

ice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

hi dreamy

yesterday eppy was so boring..........i dont understand wat rv was trying to do,,,,,,,if he wants to kill them he should hv shoot at them.......game over.........i was pissed off by his blah blah........day by day he becoming bhayaji.........avi turning to rv.........before avi used to be give dialouge n leave rv .........now rv does this.........now avi is getting wiser like rv showing his intelligience to tackle wid rv..........ammaji good shoot kya kick maara........shikha hv u not heard abt precautions..........gaddhi........aab bauji ki taunt sunte raho....

Hi Sanam,

@red good one!!...I too wanted to say let this be a lesson to you, always use precaution!EmbarrassedLOL

Yesterday was a filler.....we need to see Avdesh being cornered until he has no choice but to pick up a weapon again.....

he will pick up weapon once again but to get out of the ongoing situation n keep arpi save .........n thanx 4 d advice but i kn it............avi aur arpi should take this advise more seriously......in  their messy life if get a chance to be intimate.(bychance)....at this point they can afford a child

Sanam, it wasn't an adivce to you!...I wanted to say that to shikha!LOL

OMG you are thinking about Avita child....a while back I said that, it will be the perfect complication to their difficult life as it is!!...CB di was so against it though!Big smileLOL

BenNevis

sanamrahman Senior Member
sanamrahman
sanamrahman

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

hi dreamy

Hi Sanam,

OMG you are thinking about Avita child....a while back I said that, it will be the perfect complication to their difficult life as it is!!...CB di was so against it though!Big smileLOL

thats why i said that should use precautions.........if they dont the situation will become complicated.........yaar abhi tak toh donno ko theek se romance karna nahin atta aur karein ge
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

hi dreamy

Hi Sanam,

thats why i said that should use precautions.........if they dont the situation will become complicated.........yaar abhi tak toh donno ko theek se romance karna nahin atta aur karein ge

do you think they still need to romance each other?Ermm...aren't they beyond that point?

As for a baby, well let's not give the CVs too many ideas...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisice _girltalkie14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index