Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Still on the run (Page 2)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

@ Dreamy correct title 'Still on the Run' God alone knows for how long they will keep on running. I feel the truck driver will help Avita out of this situation. RV has lost his head completely how badly he hit the poor poojari poor fellow just feel on the khatiya. Surely he will use Shikha to trap Avita.

Tanmay, dont think he will go against his bro. Yesterday he looked as if he was going to run on hearing the news from Shikha. Whole lot of problems coming Avita's way.

Hi Gauri,

I too felt the same about Tanmay...see my reply to CB di.

I have a feeling poor shikha is in for a truckload of sorrow at the hands of Tanmay and RV...Avita will be the one paying the ultimate price, whild Shikha will be used and abused...OuchOuchAngry

I really hope Avdesh doesn't lose his temper with her, and that he helps her...if she feels like no one is with her, she will go with Tanmay (and RV) and then will keep quiet if they do horrible things because she will feel like no one will help her. I don't know why but I think once again Bhootni will come up trumps....she is so nice in the last few episodes, loved her on friday...for a virgin widow (?Big smile) she knew what was happening to shikha and took her straight to the Doctor!!ClapLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girldanno-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanamrahman

hi dreamy

yesterday eppy was so boring..........i dont understand wat rv was trying to do,,,,,,,if he wants to kill them he should hv shoot at them.......game over.........i was pissed off by his blah blah........day by day he becoming bhayaji.........avi turning to rv.........before avi used to be give dialouge n leave rv .........now rv does this.........now avi is getting wiser like rv showing his intelligience to tackle wid rv..........ammaji good shoot kya kick maara........shikha hv u not heard abt precautions..........gaddhi........aab bauji ki taunt sunte raho....

Hi Sanam,

@red good one!!...I too wanted to say let this be a lesson to you, always use precaution!EmbarrassedLOL

Yesterday was a filler.....we need to see Avdesh being cornered until he has no choice but to pick up a weapon again.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
I actually am not feeling bad about AVdesh not retaliating.. I actually do not want him to take a weapon,how does it help him to turn back into a gunda?? But I definitelly want him to act smart & he will surely come to that My guy!!Wink Now I feel AVita are escaping again & RV will lose his job & Avitha come back to the haveli & then SHika's issues will come up again!! Quite a lot of problems for our couple.... I feel this whole chase is aimed @ consumating the marraige,once thatz done the story will b back on track!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisice _girlDreamygal301-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
hey dreamy sorry to respond late

been busy a bit

hmm ur point abt shikha and yes i recall u had told that only

bt something is missing here in shikha part

if she is brought in then something is on cvs mind but then its on our mind mayb

as ammaji is useless she is also another useless not uttering any single word

me and my optimism heheee

and me rapper hahaa i  just recaled my daughter uses those words many times in fun

and yes mayb u r right this way

that cvs r showing us the reason for avdesh to pick the gun again

did hate him see following rv orders but he is keeping his temper under control
or he wud hv given him his 200kg ka mukka already

bahuji has been very nice in past few episodes and behaved right as  elder bhabi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girlsmile.sara

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Ya.... i know  too much of chasing happening its boring
But they might be doing a build up for a high point.

Avdeshji return to your Bahubali Avtaar yaar missing the Dhagadham.

But i like the Avi who was is  comforting Arpi in the truck "Ghabrao maat  Mein Ho Na"
This says so much yaarHeart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis_nandiniice _girlDreamygal301-Prashu-smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamini5

But i like the Avi who was is  comforting Arpi in the truck "Ghabrao maat  Mein Ho Na"
@ Bold-- well said yaar. missing daghadhdam bhaubali bhayyajiCool and his GG. Avdesh was too good with "Chalo Bay"LOL
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

I actually am not feeling bad about AVdesh not retaliating.. I actually do not want him to take a weapon,how does it help him to turn back into a gunda?? But I definitelly want him to act smart & he will surely come to that My guy!!Wink Now I feel AVita are escaping again & RV will lose his job & Avitha come back to the haveli & then SHika's issues will come up again!! Quite a lot of problems for our couple.... I feel this whole chase is aimed @ consumating the marraige,once thatz done the story will b back on track!!

Hi Laxmi,Smile

well picking up a weapon does not make a person a gunda, there is something called self defence and that really applies here. RV is almost bullying and abusing them. Poor Arpita was frightend out of her skin yesterday, she kept clinging to Avdesh and I was really glad he was there with her.

I do want Avdesh to defend himself and her. Enough is enough, all bullies need to know that they won't get away with what they are doing. But like you, I also want Avdesh to use his brain as well, the combination would be powerful!

I agree there is a whole load of problems just waiting for them...not sure about the consummation, it will be bit of a cheat for us if they consummate while on the run/being chased and etc. What we need to see is a some calm time, where Avita flirt and get more and more intimate which then leads to consummation, only then will it feel right and natural....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamini5

Hi Swamini,

I liked that Avdesh as well!...the way he hugged her and comforted her, that look on his face saying I will die first before I let my arpita be abused again!!Clap

I also enjoyed the hut scene, where Arpita kept touching him and moving near him...and how Avdesh stepped forward to protect her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index